MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Just got my bloods again. 400 ng igf1 4 iu at night.
Previous was 310 on 3 iu morning.

Max normal igf according to lab for 15 year olds go up to 760.
Not that im 15 but is my levels good?

Just got my bloods again. 400 ng igf1 4 iu at night.
Previous was 310 on 3 iu morning.

Max normal igf according to lab for 15 year olds go up to 760.
Not that im 15 but is my levels good?

760? Do u have your lab work to post. I have never seen any lab say 760 for high normal.

I belive the normal range is 30’s to 330’s.

Those are pretty accurate numbers. Are u on any other aas

Wait, I thought the grey's were the new 100's? I just got 2 kits in Canada.

What's the general rule of thumb for dosage?

If you have a baseline IGF1 of 200 then 2IU will do nothing for you? With 3IU you will see around 300, 4IU around 400, etc?

If you have a baseline IGF1 of 200 then 2IU will do nothing for you? With 3IU you will see around 300, 4IU around 400, etc?

I dont think there is a general rule. It's all individual in results.

Once you start injecting hgh your baseline igf are useless as your natural production will stop about 3 weeks after.

Rule of thumb is 100 per 1iu but everyone is different I would suggest a blood test and adjust if needed

Once you start injecting hgh your baseline igf are useless as your natural production will stop about 3 weeks after.

Rule of thumb is 100 per 1iu but everyone is different I would suggest a blood test and adjust if needed
I guess what I'm asking if someone has a baseline IGF1 of around 280ug/L then they will not see benefit from anything under 3iu? If your body was already capable of making 280ug/L why would you take a lower dose, IE. 2iu? Or is not correlated in the way I am thinking?

I guess what I'm asking if someone has a baseline IGF1 of around 280ug/L then they will not see benefit from anything under 3iu? If your body was already capable of making 280ug/L why would you take a lower dose, IE. 2iu? Or is not correlated in the way I am thinking?

You are correct from what I have researched and my testing. However I pulled a baseline of 250’s a while back but on 2iu I was in the 340’s

That’s why I say testing is the only true way of knowing how your body is metabolizing the growth.

Gonna run the 240 IU optis....how are you guys storing the 24 IU vials once reconstituted?? In fridge or in the freezer?? Gonna run them at 4 IU per day. Thanks

Gonna run the 240 IU optis....how are you guys storing the 24 IU vials once reconstituted?? In fridge or in the freezer?? Gonna run them at 4 IU per day. Thanks

Fridge why would you freeze if you plan to run it daily? You going to thaw it out every day?

nah....just read somewhere that hgh loses potency quickly

It all depends on how long you plan to store it and what you’re using for reconstitution. If your going to use a vial every 6 days it really doesn’t matter at all. But if you reconstituted it, and weren’t going to use it all in a week or so it may make sense to freeze.

But practically speaking, no. Why in the world would you store the vial you’re actively using in the freezer. If anything pulling it out daily would wreck the hormone. They are fragile and sensitive. Keep it in the fridge use it up and reconstitute another.

760? Do u have your lab work to post. I have never seen any lab say 760 for high normal.

I belive the normal range is 30’s to 330’s.

Those are pretty accurate numbers. Are u on any other aas
no im on 140mg TRT. Funny thing is back in february the labcorp ranges go up to 550 ng for 15 year olds but now, it goes up to 760, weird ... Maybe could be the food pumped with hormones in the schools

no im on 140mg TRT. Funny thing is back in february the labcorp ranges go up to 550 ng for 15 year olds but now, it goes up to 760, weird ... Maybe could be the food pumped with hormones in the schools

I think you are looking at the test numbers and not the igf-1 numbers