MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I'm very interested in the 240 IU kits. Does it compare to his 100iu kits, and also how is the fatloss? Also I saw it's 95% purity, is that pretty low for UG GH standards? Experiences welcome
I prefer the higher purity/less dimer. Much less water retention for me, so it doesn't increase blood pressure. It's well worth it in my experience. Quite a difference between them in that regard.

I'm also comparing his current blacks and the last batch of reds to meditropes black tops, which were about the same purity as the 240iu kits

Is the pastebin link in your profile information tab the updated and current stock and price list? @opti
@Zugzugpower, I have updated both my pastebin and auto-reply list. It is less cluttered and believe much easier to read. If you have any further questions do not hesitate to contact me.

First time using Opti....great communication and delivery was 3 days.
Thank you very much for your feedback @tauras66. Glad to know you are satisfied with both my t/a and communication.

How is the Sinotropin Biohygene? Is it on par with other pharma grade GH? Thanks for any replies

I know it’s extremely hard to see in this picture. But I mixed the bac water with opti and see cloudy and a bit oily in appearance. Same exact water mixed with another generic in right. Crystal clear never any type of funky appearance after reconstitution. Anyone ever experience this? This is my first black top I’ve opened. After running another grey top generic as well as somabiotech for approximately 3 months, I’ve never seen this happen with any of them IMG_5197.jpg

Bump for other replies. I just bought a bunch and curious if this is an issue with other kits

I know it’s extremely hard to see in this picture. But I mixed the bac water with opti and see cloudy and a bit oily in appearance. Same exact water mixed with another generic in right. Crystal clear never any type of funky appearance after reconstitution. Anyone ever experience this? This is my first black top I’ve opened. After running another grey top generic as well as somabiotech for approximately 3 months, I’ve never seen this happen with any of them View attachment 133502

I know it’s extremely hard to see in this picture. But I mixed the bac water with opti and see cloudy and a bit oily in appearance. Same exact water mixed with another generic in right. Crystal clear never any type of funky appearance after reconstitution. Anyone ever experience this? This is my first black top I’ve opened. After running another grey top generic as well as somabiotech for approximately 3 months, I’ve never seen this happen with any of them View attachment 133502
My grey tops look exactly the same after adding bac water. Everything dissolved quickly but it stays a bit cloudy. I started at 2iu and then moved up to 3iu. With that being said, I’ve had ZERO welps or knots since I’ve been running Opti’s greys.

My grey tops look exactly the same after adding bac water. Everything dissolved quickly but it stays a bit cloudy. I started at 2iu and then moved up to 3iu. With that being said, I’ve had ZERO welps or knots since I’ve been running Opti’s greys.

Did it appear oily as well? That was the most concerning part to me

cant tell in pic what do you mean by oily? water and oil seperation or just more viscous then you would expect water to be?

cant tell in pic what do you mean by oily? water and oil seperation or just more viscous then you would expect water to be?

I mean water and oil. Not a lot of oil but still can see it swirling around once hit with bac water. It seemed to have gone away once it cooled down in the fridge. Just never saw it happen previously. It did dissolve very well vs the others fizzing a bit then breaking down. That may have something to do with the vacuum seal.

mine stay a bit cloudy not oily waiting on serum and igf results

Nice it was veeeeerry little. I don’t even know if it was oil but it appeared like swirling oil in the water and had never saw that. It has gone away after an overnight in the fridge. So IDK what it was. Cloudier than my other generic still. As those became crystal clear after spending some time in the fridge. Opti stayed less cloudy than in pic but slightly opaque.

Pretty sure those tested at 95% purity. Probably the cause. I've got a kit of the 240iu that I'm gonna run here soon. Will also post blood work.

Pretty sure those tested at 95% purity. Probably the cause. I've got a kit of the 240iu that I'm gonna run here soon. Will also post blood work.

The black tops were tested at 99% according to his most recent batch testing results (he has a thread that he updates on here) the 240 iu kits are testing lower, which is why I went with the 100 kits

Update for EU guys. My pack landed, shipping is fast and the box was secure, well packed. I got 3 100iu grey top kits. Issue on my side where I didn't send enough BTC the 1st time but @opti and I got it sorted and he sent them ASAP.

Just double checked. It’s the blue tops that are testing at 95, the blacks at 99

I’ve used one vial so far bc I wanted to test one but had some other generics to work through. As far as sides go, I don’t really get them or haven’t at a split 4 iu dose. Numb hands while in bed in AM that’s about it. Likely has more to do with how I sleep than anything. I have noticed this the entire time I’ve been running GH though

Just double checked. It’s the blue tops that are testing at 95, the blacks at 99

I’ve used one vial so far bc I wanted to test one but had some other generics to work through. As far as sides go, I don’t really get them or haven’t at a split 4 iu dose. Numb hands while in bed in AM that’s about it. Likely has more to do with how I sleep than anything. I have noticed this the entire time I’ve been running GH though
I noticed the blue tops gave me the numb hands a lot more often at the same dose as the blacks. I ran 2 kits of blues about to switch back to black in a week.

I noticed the blue tops gave me the numb hands a lot more often at the same dose as the blacks. I ran 2 kits of blues about to switch back to black in a week.

Nice. I think using sides as a gauge of quality is not wise. Testing IGF seems to be the best way bc HCLP is expensive and impractical for most.

I know people might say bs put honestley getting better effect from opti th more so than black top meditope feel full on ok to. Just my 2 cents