MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Wait, I thought the grey's were the new 100's? I just got 2 kits in Canada.

What's the general rule of thumb for dosage?

If you have a baseline IGF1 of 200 then 2IU will do nothing for you? With 3IU you will see around 300, 4IU around 400, etc?

the 100iu greys are the last batch, newest 100iu's are black tops. Both sets of the 100ius come from the GMP factory or come back with no dimmer/99% purity. Opti specifically lets people know the 240iu kits are not from the same factory. I believe they tested around 95% purity with a 2.XX% dimmer quantity.

You're totally fine, your source or rep probably just had a couple greys left over. I'm still on the 120iu Red Tops but will 100% go for the 100iu kits. I always will pay a bit more for 0 dimmer and that 99% purity > saving a few bucks. Not to say the 240s are bad or anything.

serum results about 3hrs went by after IM shot of 10iu black top domestic 100iu opti kit. Also had igf1 done but have some weird insulin antibody results so i think the dr messed up. was only a few days into it so wouldnt have really meant much anyway. mesogrowth.jpg

sorry had trouble saving off of quest and printer not working so had to take picture of screen. on side not anyone know why iron would be low when everything else is so high? took a year off of donating blood since ferritin, iron, mpv mch etc were all tanked and finally got everything back to normal or high but the iron is being stubborn. take supplement every morning.

sorry had trouble saving off of quest and printer not working so had to take picture of screen. on side not anyone know why iron would be low when everything else is so high? took a year off of donating blood since ferritin, iron, mpv mch etc were all tanked and finally got everything back to normal or high but the iron is being stubborn. take supplement every morning.

Good serum numbers. Do U plan on testing igf later?

Have u talked to your pcp about your low iron?

actually i overlooked ig1 results they are on the sheet. 149 which is lower then my baseline. one week on optis coming off of 2months or so on mauve tops. i going to have wife get igf. not sure what it is but if hers are high and mine are low ill know its me which has happened in the past.

pcp wanted me to see hematologist, also asked for help in another section on here but then i realized i have figured this out before. everytime im on omeprazole to long iron tanks. i cant absorb iron well without stomach acid.

actually i overlooked ig1 results they are on the sheet. 149 which is lower then my baseline. one week on optis coming off of 2months or so on mauve tops. i going to have wife get igf. not sure what it is but if hers are high and mine are low ill know its me which has happened in the past.

Give it another week or so. What dose u taking on the optis and any other coumpound besides test

opti 2.5 iu morning and night. test, mast, tren but the tren i switched to is probably underdosed because tren alone raises me quite a bit everytime like clockwork.

opti 2.5 iu morning and night. test, mast, tren but the tren i switched to is probably underdosed because tren alone raises me quite a bit everytime like clockwork.

So 5 iu total? I would want to see 5-600 after about 3 weeks but I only inject test currently I haven’t played with other coumpounds while
Injecting hgh

trt doc says his patients on hg hgh get all kinds of variances on their igf on same dose. i forgot what he said that affects the number though.

trt doc says his patients on hg hgh get all kinds of variances on their igf on same dose. i forgot what he told about can affect this though.

Just takes multiple test to get an idea where I should be

I know I tested 707 on 5 or 6 iu on the red tops I can’t remember the dose

have you ever tested while on thyroid hormone? I am always low thinking of throwing some t3 in to see if that will help it.

hola chicos quería comentar que compré 3 kits de opti europe
Comencé a usar esta semana

pero la hgh no es buena o no se que me vendio ..

Lo he reconstruido con cuatro tipos diferentes de agua y con todos ellos provoca una reacción alérgica que es demasiado fuerte durante casi una semana para la zona inflamada y un dolor muy rojo e insoportable.

Lo he reconstruido con cuatro tipos diferentes de agua y con todos ellos provoca una reacción alérgica que es demasiado fuerte durante casi una semana para la zona inflamada y un dolor muy rojo e insoportable.

ENGLISH God Damn It......

hi guys I wanted to comment that I bought 3 kits from opti europe
I started using this week

but the hgh is not good or I don't know what sold me ..

I have rebuilt it with four different types of water and with all of them it causes an allergic reaction that is too strong for almost a week for the inflamed area and a very red and excruciating pain.

[mention]opti [/mention] [mention]OptiEU [/mention]

hi guys I wanted to comment that I bought 3 kits from opti europe
I started using this week

but the hgh is not good or I don't know what sold me ..

I have rebuilt it with four different types of water and with all of them it causes an allergic reaction that is too strong for almost a week for the inflamed area and a very red and excruciating pain.

:rolleyes:

This is the guy who came in here a while back with some bullshit trying to discredit Opti. He said he told Opti that he’s a big buyer and would want at least 50 kits but said he only wanted two for now to test out and that Opti wouldn’t sell him just two. This was all BS. He then started rambling about another source with good quality and cheaper prices. Probably a rep.

Don’t take this guy serious. 224 pages of good reviews here and then there’s this dipshit who has already came in here with lies before. He’s a troll.

and to begin with, nobody asked him for 50 kits.Opti was the one who wanted to sell me 50 kits, I only wanted two

so when you understand what I speak we can speak

and if you have any questions I can send you all the conversation I had with OPTI so you can close your mouth and don't speak without knowing

I do not know why there is always the typical idiot in all the places that is smart.....

and I have not commented either to discredit optim if not for someone to help me with this problem that I have because it had never happened to me before and I have the injection area quite inflamed and sore and I have tried reconstruction with different waters that is why I wanted to know If the problem is mine or it belongs to the hgh simply that without wanting to waste anyone