MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

mostly also because by not buying from OPTI directly but from a UK reseller I wanted to know if they gave me a bad hgh or something

have you ever tested while on thyroid hormone? I am always low thinking of throwing some t3 in to see if that will help it.

T4 is what you want to be taking. Hgh will speed up your conversion rate of T4 to T3 so you will have lower T4 numbers whil on growth. And yes I take T4 when I’m on growth

and to begin with, nobody asked him for 50 kits.Opti was the one who wanted to sell me 50 kits, I only wanted two

so when you understand what I speak we can speak

and if you have any questions I can send you all the conversation I had with OPTI so you can close your mouth and don't speak without knowing

I do not know why there is always the typical idiot in all the places that is smart.....

Yea pm me the whole conversation let me take a look at it

I know people might say bs put honestley getting better effect from opti th more so than black top meditope feel full on ok to. Just my 2 cents

i felt nothing off 3 kits tp mauve tops so hopefully these will be better. tried to get tp to give money back on mauves ive been waiting almost 2 months on but he wont do it.

Wow thanx for the reply .. I'm glad to hear Im not the only.. Ordered 5 of those waited for months to get only to feel nothing but dissapointment. I know everyone says no to go by the sides but I got nothing from those meditrope blacks.. Optus I can feel right away tingle and good muscle fullness.

i felt nothing off 3 kits tp mauve tops so hopefully these will be better. tried to get tp to give money back on mauves ive been waiting almost 2 months on but he wont do it.

Not going to get in a big debate .. But it's like test or anything if u don't feel it then chances r it's not good. U should feel something increased pump fullness recovery something .Pharma gh u feel that right away had a script for seros u know when ur on hgh . just like u know when ur on good test u feel it .

Right... “felt nothing” from GH. Well it’s not going to make you bounce off the walls or blow up your muscles. Using side effects to gauge quality is silly.

UOTE="stone988, post: 2655650, member: 77239"]What were the lot numbers?[/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 15968235027544800868018364612008.jpg
    15968235027544800868018364612008.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 57
Not going to get in a big debate .. But it's like test or anything if u don't feel it then chances r it's not good. U should feel something increased pump fullness recovery something .Pharma gh u feel that right away had a script for seros u know when ur on hgh . just like u know when ur on good test u feel it .

Yes and no. Everyone’s body reacts differently in terms of metabolizing drugs and effects and/or sides. Blood work is the only way to know what’s going on. Going by “feel” is not quantitative.

I get What your saying but I'm 51 yrs old had sript for real hi over a 1 year. Neen on good generics and some I feel nothing so i know my body and can feel and see the results.. My results are pharma gh water in the muscle big full and visible fat loss. Good generic water but outside the muscle and not as much noticeable fat loss. Bunk generic no feel or visible results.
Yes and no. Everyone’s body reacts differently in terms of metabolizing drugs and effects and/or sides. Blood work is the only way to know what’s going on. Going by “feel” is not quantitative.

I get What your saying but I'm 51 yrs old had sript for real hi over a 1 year. Neen on good generics and some I feel nothing so i know my body and can feel and see the results.. My results are pharma gh water in the muscle big full and visible fat loss. Good generic water but outside the muscle and not as much noticeable fat loss. Bunk generic no feel or visible results.

Fair enough. Someone if your age I would tend to agree with that.

Right... “felt nothing” from GH. Well it’s not going to make you bounce off the walls or blow up your muscles. Using side effects to gauge quality is silly.
it always makes my muscle appear more full, usually get leaner without changing diet and usually raises my igf1 which the mauve tops did not. didnt expect to bounce of the walls pal. ive been a member on here longer then you have been weight training and i have been into fitness longer then you have been alive so when i say i can tell when i have good gh you should believe it and not regurgitate what you read everybody else saying about "feels"

Last edited:
it always makes my muscle appear more full, usually get leaner without changing diet and usually raises my igf1 which the mauve tops did not. didnt expect to bounce of the walls pal. ive been a member on here longer then you have been weight training and i have been into fitness longer then you have been alive so when i say i can tell when i have good gh you should believe it and not regurgitate what you read everybody else saying about "feels"
Send it in for testing.