MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I've ran tp's blacktops and mauve s and always had great results. Now im trying the optis.Not going to get into a big debate, but you've got a whole bunch of stuff going on that's going to fuck up your absorption. If youre so confidant the stuff is bunk, send it out for testing
not confident its bunk at all ive had plenty of good greys, blacks, mauves just not as happy with last batch of mauves. going to do igf on me and wife about 3 weeks that way ill know if its just me thats not responding. and is jano our only option at this point for testing?

Last edited:
not confident its bunk at all ive had plenty of good greys, blacks, mauves just not as happy with last batch of mauves. going to do igf on me and wife about 3 weeks that way ill know if its just me thats not responding. and is jano our only option at this point for testing?

there is Lab4tox also

here you have idiot also the three kits that I bought and also the reaction it produces

Attachments

• IMG_20200810_142710.jpg
    IMG_20200810_142710.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_20200810_142736.jpg
    IMG_20200810_142736.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20200810_142801.jpg
    IMG_20200810_142801.jpg
    236.3 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_20200810_142844.jpg
    IMG_20200810_142844.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_20200810_142918.jpg
    IMG_20200810_142918.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20200810_143104.jpg
    IMG_20200810_143104.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_20200807_221526.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 44
As you can see I did not refuse to buy 50 kits but of course before I wanted to try two of them I am not going to buy 50 without having tried before it is crazy and he already stopped answering me

As you can see I did not refuse to buy 50 kits but of course before I wanted to try two of them I am not going to buy 50 without having tried before it is crazy and he already stopped answering me
Hey you fucking dumbass. You should erase a pic you posted you fucking fool. Delete that shit.

This is why I asked you to Private message me the pics not post them on the open

[QUOTE = "Mighty-mouse, publicación: 2656790, miembro: 87599"] Es por eso que te pedí que me enviaras un mensaje privado con las fotos y no las publicaras en público [/ QUOTE]
you said to post the messages. I do not speak English and the translator does not know it correctly. but in short I think it is delayed that I am not lying and I am not a troll as you said. because what I do know is that the first thing you do is insult and disrespect before you even have the opportunity to give an explanation and I don't have time to spend all day commenting on the forum since I work more than 15 hours a day as driver

[QUOTE = "Mighty-mouse, publicación: 2656790, miembro: 87599"] Es por eso que te pedí que me enviaras un mensaje privado con las fotos y no las publicaras en público [/ QUOTE]
you said to post the messages. I do not speak English and the translator does not know it correctly. but in short I think it is delayed that I am not lying and I am not a troll as you said. because what I do know is that the first thing you do is insult and disrespect before you even have the opportunity to give an explanation and I don't have time to spend all day commenting on the forum since I work more than 15 hours a day as driver

What source were those 3 kits from? Also it looks like you are leaving out some of the emails. From the email that you presented it looks like you are just saying you want to buy 2 kits and from what I can speculate is he didn’t want to ship through customs and risk it for 2 kits.

Not taking up for opti cause he is a source but he does have the right to say no to anybody as you have the right to shop anywhere.

Do you want to post the remainder of the emails?

I mean everyone is a bulk buyer until it’s time to do the bulk buying.

serum results about 3hrs went by after IM shot of 10iu black top domestic 100iu opti kit. Also had igf1 done but have some weird insulin antibody results so i think the dr messed up. was only a few days into it so wouldnt have really meant much anyway. View attachment 133722

@opti any plans to include a batch number on black top opti 100.
@stevonov, thank you for sharing your serum result. As far as your question, yes. I'm currently working with the manufacturer to put a production date on the box. I plan on having this implemented by the last quarter of the year. I will continue to have them tested and you-the customer can reference the date/sticker/on the box instead of the colored top.

and to begin with, nobody asked him for 50 kits.Opti was the one who wanted to sell me 50 kits, I only wanted two

so when you understand what I speak we can speak

and if you have any questions I can send you all the conversation I had with OPTI so you can close your mouth and don't speak without knowing

I do not know why there is always the typical idiot in all the places that is smart.....

mostly also because by not buying from OPTI directly but from a UK reseller I wanted to know if they gave me a bad hgh or something
@Raiman_34, I can not fathom where exactly you are going with all this. I can assure you that you and I did not have any type of transaction.

As far as you wanting me to validate what someone else sold you, not sure whom in their right mine would vouch for something like that. Unfortunately I am in a position where I can not completely defend myself. I opened one of the jpegs' you posted and it is from April. @Raiman_34, unfortunately for me - fortunately for you I do not keep any emails per a certain time frame or once a customer makes me aware that their package has landed, all emails are deleted. The only way for me to read the history content of the email is if the customer replies to it in chain format.

I still can't seem to place your animosity towards me? Do you believe I wasn't willing to send 2 kits? I constantly get orders for 1 kit. Maybe because of the language barrier I am not coming across clearly. In April per your screenshots I was not shipping directly to EU. Maybe you took it personally that I said no? I opened this service on July 2nd, 3 months after your alleged email. I couldn't ship directly to you 2 kits why would I force on to you the purchase of 50 kits?

Well @Raiman_34, I hope you find a solution to your problem and no ill-will on my behalf.

Everyone, have a great week!

So dumb question lol ....I wanna dump a Jintropin vial reconstituted into a reconstituted 24iu vial ...there’s like nothing wrong with doing that right ? In terms of ruining the gh is my only worry cus ya boi wanna double dip at the same time without playing with extra pins each time if that makes sense

So dumb question lol ....I wanna dump a Jintropin vial reconstituted into a reconstituted 24iu vial ...there’s like nothing wrong with doing that right ? In terms of ruining the gh is my only worry cus ya boi wanna double dip at the same time without playing with extra pins each time if that makes sense

As long as you worked out the math on what the dose will be then it doesn’t seem unreasonable. Although I don’t think you should “dump” the vial in. I assume by that you mean “draw out all of the Jintropin and inject it into the existing 24iu vial”, correct?

@stevonov, thank you for sharing your serum result. As far as your question, yes. I'm currently working with the manufacturer to put a production date on the box. I plan on having this implemented by the last quarter of the year. I will continue to have them tested and you-the customer can reference the date/sticker/on the box instead of the colored top.

@Raiman_34, I can not fathom where exactly you are going with all this. I can assure you that you and I did not have any type of transaction.

As far as you wanting me to validate what someone else sold you, not sure whom in their right mine would vouch for something like that. Unfortunately I am in a position where I can not completely defend myself. I opened one of the jpegs' you posted and it is from April. @Raiman_34, unfortunately for me - fortunately for you I do not keep any emails per a certain time frame or once a customer makes me aware that their package has landed, all emails are deleted. The only way for me to read the history content of the email is if the customer replies to it in chain format.

I still can't seem to place your animosity towards me? Do you believe I wasn't willing to send 2 kits? I constantly get orders for 1 kit. Maybe because of the language barrier I am not coming across clearly. In April per your screenshots I was not shipping directly to EU. Maybe you took it personally that I said no? I opened this service on July 2nd, 3 months after your alleged email. I couldn't ship directly to you 2 kits why would I force on to you the purchase of 50 kits?

Well @Raiman_34, I hope you find a solution to your problem and no ill-will on my behalf.

Everyone, have a great week!

Neither was it a misunderstanding at all but nothing bad happened or any discussion just stayed there so I commented in the thread more than anything it was to have some kind of help because I had never given this reaction with hgh I bought it at EU supplier

and I repeat that on my part there is no bad intention towards you

That’s like double retarded cuz like, pins are like 5 cents yo and Like just pull your 24iu vial then pull your Jin vial And like dump that into your subcutanabro

Neither was it a misunderstanding at all but nothing bad happened or any discussion just stayed there so I commented in the thread more than anything it was to have some kind of help because I had never given this reaction with hgh I bought it at EU supplier

and I repeat that on my part there is no bad intention towards you
@Raiman the kits you have aren't from Opti if you didn't order from him directly through email. He cant answer your questions and neither can us really, without making assumptions. I will say Opti is my favorite HGH source and has always had it together.
That’s like double retarded cuz like, pins are like 5 cents yo and Like just pull your 24iu vial then pull your Jin vial And like dump that into your subcutanabro
It's amazing how the obvious isn't so obvious sometimes. I know I'm guilty of retard moments lol

As long as you worked out the math on what the dose will be then it doesn’t seem unreasonable. Although I don’t think you should “dump” the vial in. I assume by that you mean “draw out all of the Jintropin and inject it into the existing 24iu vial”, correct?

Yes ! My terminology is crude but of course I am ever so gentle with the PRECIOUS !

Yea I already only go 2 ml water to the 24 iu vial and my body handles gh well at high doses as I been on it since last feb finally bucking up to this pharma hype and seeing what the fuss is about but I’ll forever mix generics bc it’s “cheap” but if I could gently get that pharma into those generics that would be ideal for my purpose

I wasn’t sure if mixing was bad for any kind of wild reason ...the kintropin directions don’t say to suck air out just add water ..:I suck out the amount of air of water going in and then I read it’s like not even somatropin But it is so I figured I would ask and I been stalking this forum long enough

Also I love opi soo easy and responsive ...I also had some cloudy /specks in some of my older gear but he made right on it and the vial would be fine after it sat for the evening in the fridge super weird but still gave me that jolt of alert I need at 5 in the morning so she wasn’t snake oil ....:my homie said the last 24s were weak to him but the kit I just poped got a diff stopper then the 24s we both were just running ..I didn’t noticed a diff I take 5iu around the tummy 530am every morning besides weekends and I’ll be one to say I can “feel“ it if it’s good at those doses