MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Hey guys does oxygen degrade Hgh? So I mixed 1.2ml of bac water into the vial so that each 5 on a half ml slin pin equals roughly 1iu of Hgh but now my problem is that the pressure inside is not (equalized?) to the pressure outside the vial so whenever I try to withdrawal gh it pulls it back into the vial. I fixed this problem by unplunging an insulin syringe while it’s in the vial and letting the pressure equalize. Is the Hgh now degraded due to the oxygen being in the vial? If so is the Hgh now useless or can I just increase my dose a little bit? Also is there anyway for me in the future to make sure the pressure is equalized while keeping the same 1.2ml amount or do I need to increase the amount of water I use?

Hey guys does oxygen degrade Hgh? So I mixed 1.2ml of bac water into the vial so that each 5 on a half ml slin pin equals roughly 1iu of Hgh but now my problem is that the pressure inside is not (equalized?) to the pressure outside the vial so whenever I try to withdrawal gh it pulls it back into the vial. I fixed this problem by unplunging an insulin syringe while it’s in the vial and letting the pressure equalize. Is the Hgh now degraded due to the oxygen being in the vial? If so is the Hgh now useless or can I just increase my dose a little bit? Also is there anyway for me in the future to make sure the pressure is equalized while keeping the same 1.2ml amount or do I need to increase the amount of water I use?

As long as it was reconstructed you are good. I always inject 1cc of air 30 min after I reconstruct my growth.

What kits are you using (color of tops)

As long as it was reconstructed you are good. I always inject 1cc of air 30 min after I reconstruct my growth.

What kits are you using (color of tops)
That’s good to know thank you and I have the Blue tops 24iu vials. I have the half ml slin pins so I just find it more convenient for me to use 1.2ml of water

Test Report #07467.png

Latest Optitropin HPLC test. These are Grey Tops and should be shipping by the end of next week.

View attachment 134024

Latest Optitropin HPLC test. These are Grey Tops and should be shipping by the end of next week.
I would like to see some test made by users not by you... you can easily send to test legit stuff and sell mannitol...
I remember so well Alpha Pharma , Shree Venkatesh ans Titan... one batch was good and the other one was bunk or underdosed and bunk

I would like to see some test made by users not by you... you can easily send to test legit stuff and sell mannitol...
I remember so well Alpha Pharma , Shree Venkatesh ans Titan... one batch was good and the other one was bunk or underdosed and bunk
I am refraining from taking this as an attack on my integrity.

Nearly two years as a source, two decades on the board, numerous HPLC and IGF test results and you post the above?

Feel free to purchase my Optis and send for testing at your leisure.

Whoa turbo... it’s imperative that Opti has his new batches tested so we have a play book of the make up. Geez, sure testing by an individual is more welcomed but you best believe that Opti testing each batch is important.

Do you actually ever see members send hgh in for HPLC testing? Cause I don’t. Shit is expensive.

Honestly man I have yet to see a single bad review of [mention]opti [/mention] product. Testing batches are posted regularly. The most legitimate source of generic HGH I have seen so far and I have scoured this board for info

I am refraining from taking this as an attack on my integrity.

Nearly two years as a source, two decades on the board, numerous HPLC and IGF test results and you post the above?

Feel free to purchase my Optis and send for testing at your leisure.

i just say that i would like to see test from users , because a source can even do 100000000 tests with legit stuff and send other... like A LOT OF SOURCES ALWAYS DO..

anyway, some knowledgeable members here spent right words about your 100iu kit and i ll try it... i heard that 240iu kits are less pure etc than 100ius... what can you say about?

i just say that i would like to see test from users , because a source can even do 100000000 tests with legit stuff and send other... like A LOT OF SOURCES ALWAYS DO..

anyway, some knowledgeable members here spent right words about your 100iu kit and i ll try it... i heard that 240iu kits are less pure etc than 100ius... what can you say about?

I mean scroll up he posted it, I've reposted it a couple times he makes it very clear the 240iu kits do not come from the same GMP factory his 100s are touted for and the tests show that. The last 100iu blacktops were like 99% purity with 0 dimmer VS like 96% purity and 2.xx% dimmer.

He literally posted lower testing results of the 240's a couple times now with each batch. That's what he had to say about that

So my plan is been off for a month getting baseline again tomorrow or Friday then starting the black tops at 6iu split a day. Making a big step up to 300mg of test a week and 50 mg provi a day with 100mcg of T4. Using var for prework our up to 80mg but most day’s just 40-60mg.

Kits been in my safe for a few months now just looking at me.

Will be reconstructing with sterile water as I do not use bac water and only vitamin I will be taking is a one a day and my Liv52

Tequila will be consumed nightly for igf purposes and y’all think I’m playing bout that but the numbers don’t lie. Prob start a log over in the logging section for this run as well or add to my old one

Anyways

Fuck all you guys and Kim I’m bout to drink

I’m considering jumping into GH, but am wondering for those that have used pharma and opti’s GH, is there much of a difference? I’ve read both sides saying which is better for different reasons, but was curious specifically about opti’s compared to pharma. Thanks.

I’m considering jumping into GH, but am wondering for those that have used pharma and opti’s GH, is there much of a difference? I’ve read both sides saying which is better for different reasons, but was curious specifically about opti’s compared to pharma. Thanks.

Pharm will ALWAYS be better. I’m not sure the exact science behind it bc I haven’t dug into it that far but generic GH is not the same as pharm grade. There is something different about them. But it’s about the price. Generics work for many people including myself. You will pay 3-4 times more for pharm grade

Pharm will ALWAYS be better. I’m not sure the exact science behind it bc I haven’t dug into it that far but generic GH is not the same as pharm grade. There is something different about them. But it’s about the price. Generics work for many people including myself. You will pay 3-4 times more for pharm grade
My reason for asking is that I’m looking to start running gh for helping with some of my injuries from the past and a new one. Arthritis and some tendon fraying around the knees is starting to cause a lot of issues for me. Money is a concern, and Opti seems to be quite reputable. If pharma is really that much better I would be willing to put money into it though.

My reason for asking is that I’m looking to start running gh for helping with some of my injuries from the past and a new one. Arthritis and some tendon fraying around the knees is starting to cause a lot of issues for me. Money is a concern, and Opti seems to be quite reputable. If pharma is really that much better I would be willing to put money into it though.

Pharm is REAL human growth hormone. So if you want real GH buy pharm

@Raiman the kits you have aren't from Opti if you didn't order from him directly through email. He cant answer your questions and neither can us really, without making assumptions. I will say Opti is my favorite HGH source and has always had it together.

It's amazing how the obvious isn't so obvious sometimes. I know I'm guilty of retard moments lol
his Kits were from opti. I reshipped them straight out from opti, I made opti aware of this problem also. He is not the only one i sold to either who had this issue, I myself had the same problem with the kits and told opti and send him pics but nothing happened. I dont believe the stuff i was send from him can possibly be the same stuff he is selling to his customers unfortunately.