MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

his Kits were from opti. I reshipped them straight out from opti, I made opti aware of this problem also. He is not the only one i sold to either who had this issue, I myself had the same problem with the kits and told opti and send him pics but nothing happened. I dont believe the stuff i was send from him can possibly be the same stuff he is selling to his customers unfortunately.

@OptiEU you and I parted ways several months ago. You gave it a shot-sourcing and things didn't go as expected.

Since you posted here publicly-I will reply to you here as well.

Please let me know the amount of kits that you have on hand and can return. I am also showing trust on my part that they are my kits. I will refund you 100% of what you can ship out. I am not going to be in a back and forth exchange of messages as I have quite a bit on my hands.

Their was a Vet who purchased from @OptiEU a while back. I do not recall the name right now but if you are reading this message can you post a screenshot or link on this thread of your purchase with @OptiEU? I will ask @OptiEU to ship the kits to you on the house if you are willing to accept them? I rather someone put them to good use.

@OptiEU are you ok with this? If so I will ask you publicly-to remove my logo and any association between you and I is done-finished.

I will await an email or message from you.

Last edited:
I’m considering jumping into GH, but am wondering for those that have used pharma and opti’s GH, is there much of a difference? I’ve read both sides saying which is better for different reasons, but was curious specifically about opti’s compared to pharma. Thanks.
Optis first batch of 120iu blacks that tested at 99.somthing % with 0 dimmer gave the same results, feeling and sides as norditropin and humatropes that I’ve ran, my opinion is 191aa rHGH is 191aa rHGH..

hope that helps

i just say that i would like to see test from users , because a source can even do 100000000 tests with legit stuff and send other... like A LOT OF SOURCES ALWAYS DO..

anyway, some knowledgeable members here spent right words about your 100iu kit and i ll try it... i heard that 240iu kits are less pure etc than 100ius... what can you say about?
@Mighty-mouse has done a shitload of bloodwork with different tops and to my recollection it hasn’t disappointed. I’ve been running opti’s for 4 different tops now and I’m still getting the results I want. I do get more sides from the 240 kits as it has a higher dimer content and I’m not even sure this is why. You’re more than welcome to buy some and send it off for testing ;)

@Mighty-mouse has done a shitload of bloodwork with different tops and to my recollection it hasn’t disappointed. I’ve been running opti’s for 4 different tops now and I’m still getting the results I want. I do get more sides from the 240 kits as it has a higher dimer content and I’m not even sure this is why. You’re more than welcome to buy some and send it off for testing ;)

thanks guyz

True I prob have over 15 test on opti highest being 707 igf on 5iu of the reds I belive and lowest being 344 on 2iu on the grey tops.

My belief is, that a source is only good as their last tested batch. I know opti sends out samples for testing but, if we could at least get IGF testing from us members that helps us keep sources in check.

True I prob have over 15 test on opti highest being 707 igf on 5iu of the reds I belive and lowest being 344 on 2iu on the grey tops.

My belief is, that a source is only good as their last tested batch. I know opti sends out samples for testing but, if we could at least get IGF testing from us members that helps us keep sources in check.
I’m very intrigued by your tequila and GH combo. Always looking for a way to drink more tequila:D

I’m having a big problem with carpal tunnel/hand numbness on Optis 240iu kit on 2iu daily which I have been on for well over a month now. I thought my body would have adapted by now but it has not. Sleeping with my hands off the bed don’t even help. I have noticed a drastic change in my physique though so I know for a fact his shit is working. I’ve been eating dominos and Chinese food almost daily and I’m losing body fat. The skin on my arms look like dick skin which I am very impressed because I never had that in my life :) thank you Opti! Whoever said you can’t see results with Hgh until a couple months in I beg to defer because I’m only on 400mg Test/week with 2iu Hgh daily and I haven’t lifted a weight since March since gyms are still closed in New Jersey. Is there anything I can do about this burning/numbness in my arms because I would like to increase my dose. Should I go with his 100iu kit which has 0 dimmer? I read on here that the dimmer content could be causing this issue.

I’m having a big problem with carpal tunnel/hand numbness on Optis 240iu kit on 2iu daily which I have been on for well over a month now. I thought my body would have adapted by now but it has not. Sleeping with my hands off the bed don’t even help. I have noticed a drastic change in my physique though so I know for a fact his shit is working. I’ve been eating dominos and Chinese food almost daily and I’m losing body fat. The skin on my arms look like dick skin which I am very impressed because I never had that in my life :) thank you Opti! Whoever said you can’t see results with Hgh until a couple months in I beg to defer because I’m only on 400mg Test/week with 2iu Hgh daily and I haven’t lifted a weight since March since gyms are still closed in New Jersey. Is there anything I can do about this burning/numbness in my arms because I would like to increase my dose. Should I go with his 100iu kit which has 0 dimmer? I read on here that the dimmer content could be causing this issue.

truck through ....the 240s r rippers for sides imo cus if I increase even .5 iu from 4iu rejuiced at 2ml my Right foot tingles when I shit to long at work on my phone...get the 100s the low/no dimmer will help that’s what I used to get a decent tolerance and didn’t noticed any bothersome sides with opi til these 240s

Still on point @opti good shit man
Thanks @puckhog, glad to see you around. Hope you are doing well bud.

these will be domestic?
Yes. I have them available both domestically and for international delivery.

So my plan is been off for a month getting baseline again tomorrow or Friday then starting the black tops at 6iu split a day. Making a big step up to 300mg of test a week and 50 mg provi a day with 100mcg of T4. Using var for prework our up to 80mg but most day’s just 40-60mg.

Kits been in my safe for a few months now just looking at me.

Will be reconstructing with sterile water as I do not use bac water and only vitamin I will be taking is a one a day and my Liv52

Tequila will be consumed nightly for igf purposes and y’all think I’m playing bout that but the numbers don’t lie. Prob start a log over in the logging section for this run as well or add to my old one

Anyways

Fuck all you guys and Kim I’m bout to drink
@Mighty-mouse, look forward to your results and if you do decide to keep a log please let us know on this thread as I am sure many of us would like to follow it. By the way, I hope you own Avion stock.

Keep coming with those 99% kits, love seeing those numbers!!
Thanks @TNotch347, doing my part as promised testing every batch I receive. Hope you are doing well bud.

Optis first batch of 120iu blacks that tested at 99.somthing % with 0 dimmer gave the same results, feeling and sides as norditropin and humatropes that I’ve ran, my opinion is 191aa rHGH is 191aa rHGH..

hope that helps
@little, your feedback is much appreciated. Always good to read someone's feedback whom has tried both pharmaceutical and my kits.

You are correct @Mighty-mouse, we sources should be held accountable for the product we offer. I hope that by me testing every batch I get it gives you-the customer some tranquility.

View attachment 134088

Thanx OPTI

Everything checks out legit

Nice to have these domestic
You're welcome @ProfessorX. Glad to see you around, enjoy bud.

Thanks @puckhog, glad to see you around. Hope you are doing well bud.

Yes. I have them available both domestically and for international delivery.

@Mighty-mouse, look forward to your results and if you do decide to keep a log please let us know on this thread as I am sure many of us would like to follow it. By the way, I hope you own Avion stock.

Thanks @TNotch347, doing my part as promised testing every batch I receive. Hope you are doing well bud.

@little, your feedback is much appreciated. Always good to read someone's feedback whom has tried both pharmaceutical and my kits.

You are correct @Mighty-mouse, we sources should be held accountable for the product we offer. I hope that by me testing every batch I get it gives you-the customer some tranquility.

You're welcome @ProfessorX. Glad to see you around, enjoy bud.
I still brag to my wife about having came up with the name Optitropin :cool: I told her “he made it his logo.. I’m basically famous” :D

truck through ....the 240s r rippers for sides imo cus if I increase even .5 iu from 4iu rejuiced at 2ml my Right foot tingles when I shit to long at work on my phone...get the 100s the low/no dimmer will help that’s what I used to get a decent tolerance and didn’t noticed any bothersome sides with opi til these 240s

thanks for the advice, I decided to just go ahead and not increase my 2iu dose of Opti 240s but instead keep it at 2iu and add 1-2iu of Opti 100s. Hopefully the sides get better by the end of this month because I can’t even wipe my ass because my fingers feel so inflamed/numb and ready to pop. It feels like my fingers need to be cracked 24/7 but I can’t crack them very annoying. It’s as if my bones are in pain. Growing pains I guess is what it is called.

Where at in jersey are you from? My gym just opened back up (rockaway/hopatcong) they dropped their LLC and went PMA.. (private membership association) .. also looking into order a few kits from opti as well, can’t decide between the 100iu kits or the 240ius.. def good stuff?? I’ve only ever ran meditropes

Where at in jersey are you from? My gym just opened back up (rockaway/hopatcong) they dropped their LLC and went PMA.. (private membership association) .. also looking into order a few kits from opti as well, can’t decide between the 100iu kits or the 240ius.. def good stuff?? I’ve only ever ran meditropes

100iu are more pure etc etc... theyre cheap so i wont risk with 240 for a few bucks... imho

I’ve ran all of Opti’s gh and the 240 iu kits were a problem for me too. I just recently switched to the black tops and the carpel tunnel sides have subsided.

Not sure what was causing it with the 240 iu kits.

Ive also been getting a little more sides from the 240s than the previous kits but still very pleased. Id also increased from 5 to 6 iu so it could just be that

I would like to see some test made by users not by you... you can easily send to test legit stuff and sell mannitol...
I remember so well Alpha Pharma , Shree Venkatesh ans Titan... one batch was good and the other one was bunk or underdosed and bunk
Yea your right that’s what why @opti probably has the reputation he does. He must be sending out his personal stash of pharma to be tested and selling everyone watered down growth. He probably has everyone posting positive experiences and good blood work on his payroll.

just so your aware on why we require sources to send out samples is not so we don’t have to. We don’t take testing from sources as gold and leave it at that. It’s another measure to hold them accountable so when members do decide to send off samples we have his to compare it with. I’m not big on defending sources but out of all the damn sources here you pick him to say this about? Opti has one of the cleanest track records on meso. If your legitimately concerned that’s what he’s doing then why not buy a kit and send of a sample?

Sponsors

Latest posts