MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Ordered my labs might go later this week or early next just cus im curious. I'll get them done again around week 9 also.

Just to be sure it doesn't matter if I take the shot before or after the test since I should be pretty leveled by then correct?

Ordered my labs might go later this week or early next just cus im curious. I'll get them done again around week 9 also.

Just to be sure it doesn't matter if I take the shot before or after the test since I should be pretty leveled by then correct?

I believe you would want to dose as you would several hours prior to your test.

[mention]mands [/mention]may be able to elaborate on his process.

When I pull labs I stick with the same routine that I’ve been doing. Whether that be split dosing am/pm or a single does in the pm. I wouldn’t change your routine.

Unless you’re doing a serum test? Than disregard everything I said as yes you would need to time that a few hours before your labs.

Hello Meso, I hope you and your loved ones are in good health.

I wanted to make everyone aware that I have added a few items domestically. Whether I continue to carry them depends on the demand.
⁃ Jintropin 100iu - $425
⁃ Jintropin AQ 30iu - $375

These are not the numerous replicas out on the market. These are original! They have the proper authentication-security stickers and can be verified on Gen5ci’s anti-counterfeiting system. You can look up both versions on Gen5ci’s official site for further information.

A few things I need to touch base on.
⁃ I do no offer anything else besides Somatropin kits.
⁃ Bac. water does not come with the kits
⁃ 100iu kits are 10 vials * 10iu
⁃ 240iu kits are 10 vials * 24iu
⁃ They are not from the same manufacturer.
⁃ I normally ship within 48 hours-2 business days but because of some recent issues an additional day or two might be necessary.
⁃ Once again, the latest is business days. Weekend, though I do reply to emails I do not consider them business days.
⁃ I will reply to your email. Not necessary to create and send multiple emails. I know many will vouch for my communication. I will get to you promptly.
⁃ Lastly. INTL shipping to USA is taking approximately 3± weeks. Once tracking # is given it can take up to 10 business days to appear online and then will proceed to move.

Please do not take the above personally. It seems that I have had to answer numerous emails regarding the above subjects lately and by doing so it takes away from the prompt replies, communication-orders fellow members are accustomed to.

Here are the anticipated beauties.

View attachment 133030

View attachment 133031

View attachment 133032

View attachment 133033View attachment 133035

View attachment 133036
The Jintropin kit I ordered doesn't have the textured verification sticker. Just a clear sticker. There's no way to verify the product on their website?

The Jintropin kit I ordered doesn't have the textured verification sticker. Just a clear sticker. There's no way to verify the product on their website?

The textured verification sticker is for another market. Without going into much detail, these particular kits are given to patients at the Hospital. For obvious reasons I will not elaborate to much but you can copy and paste the following link(s) into your browser for peace of mind-verification. These kits are 100% authentic.

http://www.gensci-china.com/kfzx/

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=http://www.gensci-china.com/kfzx/&prev=search&pto=aue (Google Translate)

Can you post a photo of what yours looks like Gymjitsu? The only images and information I can find is here:
http://en.gensci-china.com/gensci/Anti_1.asp

says it should have fibers etc that you can see.
After difficult removal of the clear sticker, it has transparent manufacturer imprint in the clear sticker, only really visible after removal. My apologies @opti for my doubts, but we always have to keep our guard up!

E085BA7F-FEEA-472B-AB6D-59435E816075.jpeg

You can also look for the red stamp underneath the blue tab on the box

the embossed “ghost” mfg/batch date on the box and individual vials are another good indicator

I ordered a Jin and BioHygene

they both look to be authentic

I ordered both as well. The biohygene had the textured sticker with the gold flakes, so that's why I was skeptical about the plain clear sticker on the Jintropin
View attachment 133302

You can also look for the red stamp underneath the blue tab on the box

the embossed “ghost” mfg/batch date on the box and individual vials are another good indicator

I ordered a Jin and BioHygene

they both look to be authentic

After difficult removal of the clear sticker, it has transparent manufacturer imprint in the clear sticker, only really visible after removal. My apologies @opti for my doubts, but we always have to keep our guard up!

No need to apologize @Gymjitsu, you the customer should always receive what you paid for and any doubts one might have should be cleared.

Glad everything got straighten out. I'm sure this minor mishap can be used for the future benefit-reference of our members.

I'm very interested in the 240 IU kits. Does it compare to his 100iu kits, and also how is the fatloss? Also I saw it's 95% purity, is that pretty low for UG GH standards? Experiences welcome

I'm very interested in the 240 IU kits. Does it compare to his 100iu kits, and also how is the fatloss? Also I saw it's 95% purity, is that pretty low for UG GH standards? Experiences welcome

Completely up to you to decide, you need to keep in mind that he specifically states these are not from the same factory but the purity levels are well within accepted levels. Have not ran his 240s but ran his 120 red tops, my personal opinion? If I have the extra few buckaroos I'm going for the 100iu 99% purity with 0 dimmer over the 240s.

[mention]opti [/mention] black tops touched down today after placing my order Tuesday morning! Only half of the order showed up so far but still amazingly quick. Can’t wait to try!

IMG_5184.jpg
IMG_5183.jpg