MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

TA on point. All accounted for. No need for communication.
Same as always as far as for me anyways when dealing with Opti.
Been using opti’s for 7 months straight. 2-8iu ed. I’ve even gone as high as 12iu for a couple weeks.
God speed brother!

TA on point. All accounted for. No need for communication.
Same as always as far as for me anyways when dealing with Opti.
Been using opti’s for 7 months straight. 2-8iu ed. I’ve even gone as high as 12iu for a couple weeks.
God speed brother!
Wowzers I wanna have the stones to do those doses.....is there anything you were keeping a eye on health wise ? And how fookin bad were those sides lol

So tired all the damn time. Every since I upped my dose to 5iu I could fall a sleep anywhere. Tren and the heat here also making me feel beat down so there’s that as well. Rant over

I read a good amount of this thread but not all of it. Can someone explain what dimmer means in a nutshell?
What is a dimerization? -
A dimerization is an addition reaction in which two molecules of the same compound react with each other to give the adduct.

How are protein dimers formed? -
A protein homodimer is formed by two identical proteins. A protein heterodimer is formed by two different proteins. Most protein dimers in biochemistry are not connected by covalent bonds. An example of a non-covalent heterodimer is the enzyme reverse transcriptase, which is composed of two different amino acid chains.

thank you. so it looks like the 240's have the dimmer. Does that affect results, or just the sides we will get? Tryin to decide which one is best for me and not overly concerned with sides as I never have had them when I used to use UG gh

thank you. so it looks like the 240's have the dimmer. Does that affect results, or just the sides we will get? Tryin to decide which one is best for me and not overly concerned with sides as I never have had them when I used to use UG gh
Yeah higher dimer usually comes with more sides, and if I remember the 240kits have quite a bit, don’t shoot me if I get it wrong but I think it read at 3.0+ when his past kits that detected dimer were only .05-.8 I think, again, could be wrong, will check in the morning when I’ve had coffee lol

some guys saying the cts from the 240 kits are a bit gnarly

I love this current 100iu blacks Though. Been off gh for a while and 7 vials in at 4-8iu/ day And some Novolin R I’m morphing before my eyes. Gh seriously does give that 3D look to a physique it’s quite remarkable

What is a dimerization? -
A dimerization is an addition reaction in which two molecules of the same compound react with each other to give the adduct.

How are protein dimers formed? -
A protein homodimer is formed by two identical proteins. A protein heterodimer is formed by two different proteins. Most protein dimers in biochemistry are not connected by covalent bonds. An example of a non-covalent heterodimer is the enzyme reverse transcriptase, which is composed of two different amino acid chains.

How does the dimer affect that body's response to the peptide?

The 240s gave me extreme fat loss cus everyone keeps saying how thin I look even my mom and she’s fake fat shamed me for having a dad gut since I was 20

I’m half way thru my third kit of 240s the dimmer numbers would’ve scared me on paper had I even looked but if ya got the cheese get the better ones ....if your cheap the 240s will do fine also imo

The 240s gave me extreme fat loss cus everyone keeps saying how thin I look even my mom and she’s fake fat shamed me for having a dad gut since I was 20

I’m half way thru my third kit of 240s the dimmer numbers would’ve scared me on paper had I even looked but if ya got the cheese get the better ones ....if your cheap the 240s will do fine also imo
What dose are you doing

What dose are you doing
I reconstitute 2 ml into 24 iu kit and take .4ml so 5ish ius roughly ..I wanna push it to get through the 240s tho I may start doing .4ml around the belly button at 530am and add .2ml into the shoulder meat before gym at 3 pm now that ny finally opened the gym :cool: