MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

I reconstitute 2 ml into 24 iu kit and take .4ml so 5ish ius roughly ..I wanna push it to get through the 240s tho I may start doing .4ml around the belly button at 530am and add .2ml into the shoulder meat before gym at 3 pm now that ny finally opened the gym :cool:
If your open to suggestions moving that second dose to post workout would be much better :)

I'm on 4 ius of the 240s for last two weeks after bumping from 3....i haven't had really many sides but battling fatigue a bit

My 3iu igf1 was 308, guessing im pushing 400 now

If your open to suggestions moving that second dose to post workout would be much better :)
Always open to ideas ....I am a noob who’s been doing it for year half now and most my gym buddies I have think gh is stupid o_O so no one does it

I used to do it pre workout bc in my head I figured it would help with some pumps who knows if it made a difference

but your saying post for the healing ? My gym seshes are like 30-60 mins medium to light weight madddddd fucking reps I go for that cut and lean look

Always open to ideas ....I am a noob who’s been doing it for year half now and most my gym buddies I have think gh is stupid o_O so no one does it

I used to do it pre workout bc in my head I figured it would help with some pumps who knows if it made a difference

but your saying post for the healing ? My gym seshes are like 30-60 mins medium to light weight madddddd fucking reps I go for that cut and lean look
Ok I have a lot to say about that lol

but need coffee first lol

gh imo is the best most important pharmaceutical for bodybuilding next to testosterone

Years of reading shit, listening to podcasts, watching every contemt there is on gh and bodybuilding it have finally hit me within the last year or so what it does and how which tells me it’s obvious to use it at the following times

Am fasted (either an hr or 2 pre cardio or hr or 2 before meal 1)

post workout (with carbs/insulin *but please don’t just go taking slin anyone learn about it*)

I believe gh works in two main ways
Which are fat burning and creating new muscle cells

so, you want to get the best of both worlds! The am fasted maximizes lipolysis, the post workout with insulin (exogenous or from your own pancreas through high carb intake) creates the new cells, which later you can grow. You need gh, insulin and igf1 all at once to create new sells, and for the most part it is localized to the broken down tissue.

My belief is the break the muscle down with heavy weight then spend the rest of the session pumping the fuuuuuuuck out of it, that also with aid in the creation of new cells

It definitely does help with pumps, but I also found it works better when taken post workout on lifting days. Seems to dramatically improve my recovery doing it that way. Started it two weeks ago and with no other changes my recovery is back to how it was with higher carbs. That's a big difference to me

Ok I have a lot to say about that lol

but need coffee first lol

gh imo is the best most important pharmaceutical for bodybuilding next to testosterone

Years of reading shit, listening to podcasts, watching every contemt there is on gh and bodybuilding it have finally hit me within the last year or so what it does and how which tells me it’s obvious to use it at the following times

Am fasted (either an hr or 2 pre cardio or hr or 2 before meal 1)

post workout (with carbs/insulin *but please don’t just go taking slin anyone learn about it*)

I believe gh works in two main ways
Which are fat burning and creating new muscle cells

so, you want to get the best of both worlds! The am fasted maximizes lipolysis, the post workout with insulin (exogenous or from your own pancreas through high carb intake) creates the new cells, which later you can grow. You need gh, insulin and igf1 all at once to create new sells, and for the most part it is localized to the broken down tissue.

My belief is the break the muscle down with heavy weight then spend the rest of the session pumping the fuuuuuuuck out of it, that also with aid in the creation of new cells

Definitely notice the pumps and I don't use it quite that much no more than ever 2iu in the morning before fasted cardio. Definitely a different look especially with this shitty diet/deficit. I know you are quite experienced with GH little whats your thoughts on how well or how advantageous it is for lypolisis pre-cardio fasted?

So a high carb diet helps produce insulin and a better effect With the gh ?

This will sound awful maybe but I fast until dinner every day 5-7 pm and try to eat a assload of rice and any raw protein for dinner

I drink 40-80 grams in protein shakes post workout at the gym 330-4pm and drink crystal light water all day ...being sugar conscious was the best/worse part of gh lifestyle for me cus my whole life was sugary shit but diabeetus isn’t something I’m tryna mess with

Definitely notice the pumps and I don't use it quite that much no more than ever 2iu in the morning before fasted cardio. Definitely a different look especially with this shitty diet/deficit. I know you are quite experienced with GH little whats your thoughts on how well or how advantageous it is for lypolisis pre-cardio fasted?
Yeah gh and another fat burner like eca or Clen is amazing pre fasted cardio

Yeah Clen feels kinda funky to me too

Not even just feels if you read up on it that shit it is in fact horrible for you, I put it right under DNP for the shittiest drugs used in BB. I don't mind me some T3/EC/fucking anything else but clen is just bad news bears for your heart.

Not even just feels if you read up on it that shit it is in fact horrible for you, I put it right under DNP for the shittiest drugs used in BB. I don't mind me some T3/EC/fucking anything else but clen is just bad news bears for your heart.
I love the effectiveness of ephedrine I just get so irritable I can’t really take it lol

Yeah higher dimer usually comes with more sides, and if I remember the 240kits have quite a bit, don’t shoot me if I get it wrong but I think it read at 3.0+ when his past kits that detected dimer were only .05-.8 I think, again, could be wrong, will check in the morning when I’ve had coffee lol

some guys saying the cts from the 240 kits are a bit gnarly

I love this current 100iu blacks Though. Been off gh for a while and 7 vials in at 4-8iu/ day And some Novolin R I’m morphing before my eyes. Gh seriously does give that 3D look to a physique it’s quite remarkable
Could you share more on the reasoning behind the 4-8 iu dosing? Just curious about your dosing/protocol.

Last edited:
I love the effectiveness of ephedrine I just get so irritable I can’t really take it lol

Lmao yeah up here in Canuckia ephedrine flows like water never had an issue with that but one hilarious side effect myself and friends noticed was when Im banging out max doses of EC per day that shit makes me bust way faster. Definitely took one or two mind fuckery nights to realize it was EC.....try explaining that.

On topic on my last box of red top 120s so time to move on to the new 100s soon.