MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Yeah I'm not into international shipping. My PO always ask for a sig and that shit scares the shit out of me.

I have rarely heard of the post office ever asking for a sig that wasn’t asked by the sender unless in store pickup and i am willing to bet this whole ordeal does not effect the consumer one bit ...besides wait time imo

fear base myths rule the world lol

Yeah I'm not into international shipping. My PO always ask for a sig and that shit scares the shit out of me.
Yeah, fuck international .....especially if it ships from China.

I order legit stuff from China and shipping seems to be anywhere from 4 weeks to never. I can’t even tell you how many things I order from China that just get lost in the mail.

need new gh plug . This sucks man

I have rarely heard of the post office ever asking for a sig that wasn’t asked by the sender unless in store pickup and i am willing to bet this whole ordeal does not effect the consumer one bit ...besides wait time imo

From what I have read it up to your local PO if they want a sig, regardless if the shipper asked for it. Out of about 15 international orders I had to sign for all but one. This would include European or Chinese shippers.

From what I have read it up to your local PO if they want a sig, regardless if the shipper asked for it. Out of about 15 international orders I had to sign for all but one. This would include European or Chinese shippers.

If USPS is having anyone sign for packages no sender oppted for I would be greatly concerned no matter what but my mail person drops a bucket of packages everyday from ebay which includes every country in the world and never once have Signed for things

Fill out the paperwork giving the post office to sign your name for you.

Thank me later

Ok...one thing at a time for the older folks, please?
You're in a "Receiving pkg's with contraband" Friendly zone, Captain. I assure you, int pkg's where the shipper doesn't ask for a signature are requiring the residents at the destination for a signature. Its been reported Community wide for quite some time.
I get around so I see these things. I also don't scare easy...relatively speaking, that is. So I'm not fear mongering or perpetuating a rumor because I want to see what others are saying about the subject. I am telling you, what thehogsters posted in response to your post is accurate...whether you believe it or not.
You'll be doing a disservice if you continue posting against the grain info believing what you experience personally is how things are playing out in other locations. They aren't.
I can appreciate the "Glass is half full" outlook...in certain situations. This ain't one of them there situations.

Next, you posted the following...."i am willing to bet this whole ordeal does not effect the consumer one bit ...besides wait time imo"
What "whole ordeal" are you referring to? Members getting visits from LE after taking delivery of domestically shipped orders from this source?
We can include Opti's response to these facts as part of the only thing I can figure on as an ordeal...in particular his shutting down his Domestic operation.
You feel these facts that have happened to one well known and respected Community member who I know as well as I know my next door neighbor are nothing but a minor inconvenience that is being blown out of proportion by hysterical fear mongers?
Where did you come from? Before you registered in the beginning of last month were you on another forum or 2? Are you speaking just to read the misinformation you want to be accepted as "info from a worldly veteran"?
"Fear base(d)(you left off the) myths rule the world?" Perhaps your world, facts are whats important here. We're not playing at meso.

Has been the trend.

If USPS is having anyone sign for packages no sender oppted for I would be greatly concerned no matter what but my mail person drops a bucket of packages everyday from ebay which includes every country in the world and never once have Signed for things
You're "greatly concerned" about being asked to sign for a pkg shipped to you by an ebay vendor but the feds following this sources orders around and searching the home of one guy who admitted he knew he had gh coming from NAPS(said it was from naps not opti)and then arresting him based on what the search produced is not worth your time to consider? Are you high?
I'm gonna walk right out on this limb and tell you that as much experience as you seem to think you have, it pales in comparison to mine over the last 20 yrs and continues to this day and beyond.
I'm also an ebay addict. Had 6 pkg's delivered to me yesterday from ebay vendors. I've built a pretty impressive wardrobe since my return to the light 15 months ago.
I also shipped out 4 pkg's of questionable contents yesterday.
Here's a little news...2 well known Community vendors have taken the step some refuse to do and have stepped away from the USPS because of ridiculous, unexplained delays. They are using UPS 2 day for the foreseeable future.
Vendors in our Community are discouraged from usind UPS and Fed Ex for good reason. However, I can't blame them for making the move.

Could you, please, elaborate?

FedEx and UPS are private companies where as the USPS requires or should require a warrant to open mail as its federal. Keep in mind this does not apply to all classes of mail. Same goes for Canada post, basically ups and FedEx can decide to be nosey and start busting open your packages and report you to the cops because they feel like it.

The government services USPS/Canada Post are seen as more safe and protected. Also being under funded probably helps with less scrutiny, but the major point is private company VS government entity.

I'm sure domestic you can get away with properly packaged stuff but it's typically frowned upon.

On the flip side I've had 0 issues with DHL for Intl orders that show up in under 48 hours.

FedEx and UPS are private companies where as the USPS requires or should require a warrant to open mail as its federal. Keep in mind this does not apply to all classes of mail. Same goes for Canada post, basically ups and FedEx can decide to be nosey and start busting open your packages and report you to the cops because they feel like it.

The government services USPS/Canada Post are seen as more safe and protected. Also being under funded probably helps with less scrutiny, but the major point is private company VS government entity.

I'm sure domestic you can get away with properly packaged stuff but it's typically frowned upon.

On the flip side I've had 0 issues with DHL for Intl orders that show up in under 48 hours.
Thank you.

Fun thing - in my experience, the only company who ever decided to be nosey in my experience was DHL - that's why I went for years recommending against them. They seem to be more OK nowadays.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Fun thing - in my experience, the only company who ever decided to be nosey in my experience was DHL - that's why I went for years recommending against them. They seem to be more OK nowadays.

Can't speak for them overall but I've had multiple orders via EU to CA I think via their fastest service never scrutinized.

So I had placed an order literally minutes after he posted that he was ending domestic shipping...I hadnt seen the post until after I placed the order. Everything went fine on my end.T/A was normal.

Thank you.

DHS/Fedex/ups can all report suspicious packages to the police.
As well could request scans of let's say any of their packages they want.

Canada post and USPS are protected by rules FOR NOW.
Which they want to change the rules.

So you are correct.

I have another concern about international shipping. What's to stop an enterprising young chinaman from sending me fake GH and pocketing the profit? At least when they were shipping to Opti, they knew he was going to randomly test vials from each batch.

Even on the off chance that a consumer sends a vial out to get tested, they could always claim it was just a one-time mistake.

The main reason I used Opti (and was about to place a large new order with him), was because he was the closest thing to a guarantee that I was getting real, pure generic GH. I've yet to find another source that has his track record of testing and reliability. And don't say TP,...

Yeah, fuck international .....especially if it ships from China.

I order legit stuff from China and shipping seems to be anywhere from 4 weeks to never. I can’t even tell you how many things I order from China that just get lost in the mail.

need new gh plug . This sucks man

I second this, would love to see domestic Come back and I know it will when possible. Alot of people don't want to deal with the hassle of international when there are domestic options. Why order your vitamins from amazon when you can pick them up at CVS up the street for a few bucks more on your way home from the gym>?

Well Im going with TP for now.
Giant lab has domistic shipping and they are super fast. Like 2 days to the east cost. I have used his blacks and they seem good with low dimmer but TP is cheaper.