MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

We spoke in pm...after you asked me in how i was privy to the info I posted about the visits in a post.
So, you're saying what I posted days ago that Opti followed up with a post about, is just "Rumor"? You've been around here for some time, jack. Can you pinpoint when it was that I lost credibility with you or with Community?
The info I've posted over the years having to do with busts and scams or anything else for that matter have been on time and accurate. I guess you haven't noticed? Did you just recently take me off ignore?
I guess I'm just a lame with a paint job? My nonsense has just been tolerated over the years? Ya'll just let me ramble on until I burn myself out?
I'm not called on posts I make that could harm a source financially? Why would that be?
Opti followed my post and didn't say or imply i was posting rumors. You are of the opinion that my posts are reckless? You believe I'm out to harm Opti?
Lets figure this out, jack. Am I an asset who often times knows of things before most?
Or do i make reckless posts that 9 times out of 10 prove to be empty and useless info?
I'm up at AB with my guy geogroup and we're posting about what we see in our crystal ball and its black magic at work.
I'm here for you jack. Tell me how you really feel Jack.
I just went back to read your PM very slowly . Neither you nor opti mentioned this having anything to do with LE. That was my point . LE being involved was never confirmed.

who knocked on the door? Was it LE? Could have been any number of things to cause the fumble. This happened recently with sym and he shipped out hundreds , if not thousands of packs since the knock. It amounted to nothing. You do realize how easy it is for a competitor to dime out a pack, right? You ever do business on the dark web with narcotics? Knocks and interceptions are part of the business model over there. It’s not even a threat to obsec.

The community obviously appreciates your diligence. I would never tell anyone how to proceed. Me, I err on the side of caution.

I just went back to read your PM very slowly . Neither you nor opti mentioned this having anything to do with LE. That was my point . LE being involved was never confirmed.

who knocked on the door? Was it LE? Could have been any number of things to cause the fumble. This happened recently with sym and he shipped out hundreds , if not thousands of packs since the knock. It amounted to nothing. You do realize how easy it is for a competitor to dime out a pack, right? You ever do business on the dark web with narcotics? Knocks and interceptions are part of the business model over there. It’s not even a threat to obsec.

The community obviously appreciates your diligence. I would never tell anyone how to proceed. Me, I err on the side of caution.

Pretty much. Unless opti was using a home return address or something weird then a pack intercept would never have stopped vendors or put them into the sky is falling mode unless there's something we havent heard. It's the point of opsec, even with profiling of packages you just redo them and keep trucking. Seen guys do it for long time if ducks are in a row.

Pretty much. Unless opti was using a home return address or something weird then a pack intercept would never have stopped vendors or put them into the sky is falling mode unless there's something we havent heard. It's the point of opsec, even with profiling of packages you just redo them and keep trucking. Seen guys do it for long time if ducks are in a row.
On the dark web people are selling schedule 1’s and it’s a fact that LE is all up in their business. That’s just status quo. You get a Knock, “what package”.contact your dude and get a reship. My guess is that the return addy gets burned. I bought weed that way for years before it was legal in my state. Used many vendors who had knocks and never had any issues. most of them still sell weed to this day.

Meso, first I want to thank all those that reached out to me privately and asked not only if I was okay but cared to hear my side of the story as well. I want to put all this nonsense to rest.

@biggerben69, I have always held you to a higher standard. It is my believe you have always tried to look out for the customer and for that many are thankful including myself. Before I decided to source I read many of your posts and found them very useful. Because of the aforementioned I am not taking any of what you posted personally and hope that my response is not taken as an attack.

I know exactly where you gathered your information from. I confided with certain individuals particular details and a very short lapse later you were posting these specifics. A certain individual is known for the tactics of robbing Peter to pay Paul in regards to information sharing, truly upsetting. One would think that you would have tried to confirm the story before making this an unjust one-sided conspiracy.

You of all people should know I am in a presumption of guilt and unfortunately just as in our judicial system the presumption of innocence is false. One is guilty until he can prove his innocence and hope that you set-aside some money for a free-world lawyer and not a court appointed one. I am swimming upstream with my hands tight behind my back. I can not nor will I share all the information I have for the safety of my customers yet I have to rebuttal nonsense like this.

I tried to be vague on my previous post regarding the knocks, no need to get into details but did you overlook the fact that in one scenario there was a disgruntled third party involved? Second scenario, this individual was a careless social media hog. Third individual we are in the midst, he was questioned about the amount of packages receiving along with an inadequate smell.

You know 0 about the complexity of my OPSEC operation and if you think it just a simple as me receiving kits, shipping them out and cashing in, you are sadly mistaken. I do not want to make this a pissing contest so if you would like to chat privately, I will be available.

I will be blunt, I have no dealings with any other items, only Somatropin! My international shipping has not been compromised. I took it upon myself and changes have been made domestically to put to rest any and all tin-foil hat conspiracy theories.

So Meso, let us set aside all this irrationality. I will hold a sale to clear my current inventory and make room for my next batch. I am most certain you all will love my upcoming batch of Optitropins, they have an added bonus.

Optitropin 100iu - $110
Opti 240iu - $225

Meso, first I want to thank all those that reached out to me privately and asked not only if I was okay but cared to hear my side of the story as well. I want to put all this nonsense to rest.

@biggerben69, I have always held you to a higher standard. It is my believe you have always tried to look out for the customer and for that many are thankful including myself. Before I decided to source I read many of your posts and found them very useful. Because of the aforementioned I am not taking any of what you posted personally and hope that my response is not taken as an attack.

I know exactly where you gathered your information from. I confided with certain individuals particular details and a very short lapse later you were posting these specifics. A certain individual is known for the tactics of robbing Peter to pay Paul in regards to information sharing, truly upsetting. One would think that you would have tried to confirm the story before making this an unjust one-sided conspiracy.

You of all people should know I am in a presumption of guilt and unfortunately just as in our judicial system the presumption of innocence is false. One is guilty until he can prove his innocence and hope that you set-aside some money for a free-world lawyer and not a court appointed one. I am swimming upstream with my hands tight behind my back. I can not nor will I share all the information I have for the safety of my customers yet I have to rebuttal nonsense like this.

I tried to be vague on my previous post regarding the knocks, no need to get into details but did you overlook the fact that in one scenario there was a disgruntled third party involved? Second scenario, this individual was a careless social media hog. Third individual we are in the midst, he was questioned about the amount of packages receiving along with an inadequate smell.

You know 0 about the complexity of my OPSEC operation and if you think it just a simple as me receiving kits, shipping them out and cashing in, you are sadly mistaken. I do not want to make this a pissing contest so if you would like to chat privately, I will be available.

I will be blunt, I have no dealings with any other items, only Somatropin! My international shipping has not been compromised. I took it upon myself and changes have been made domestically to put to rest any and all tin-foil hat conspiracy theories.

So Meso, let us set aside all this irrationality. I will hold a sale to clear my current inventory and make room for my next batch. I am most certain you all will love my upcoming batch of Optitropins, they have an added bonus.

Optitropin 100iu - $110
Opti 240iu - $225
Nothing could have been said better @opti. Not only is the information coming from the one true person involved it also showed the class of your character. As always glad to hear that not only are you safe but healthy as well. Keep doing what you’re doing and stay as safe as you can.

Optitropin 100iu - $110
Opti 240iu - $225

I like the way you used to type/sound before you started sourcing. Ok...you posted what you posted on meso about 18hrs...is that about right? I can go look back....you posted what you posted on meso close to a day earlier at the other spot.
I sent you a pm hoping you were going to do the same here at meso. I felt it was time sensitive and needed to be shared here as there are alot more guys here than the other place. You didn't answer my pm. I decided to wait until the following morning before taking it upon myself to share here what you shared there.
I don't know if you followed the conversations that went up after your post at the other place? There was alot said.
You say I shouldn't take it personally because you aren't? You're drawing conclusions that are incorrect and make you sound paranoid? You've got folks accusing each other of telling me information that you shared with them. Nobody there told me anything. I read what you posted and then read what was posted for all to read.
You've got people worried you're going to feel they betrayed you. You saying you're not taking it personally is crap.
Here's one for you....maybe you're not the best individual to decide what info should be made public as far as 'knocks' and visits go? This type of info can negatively effect your bottom line. Going from the it source to having members getting visits slows things up. Money. It can cloud your judgment.
I'm going to look out for members as I always have. Trust that I'm the same loud mouthed asshole I've always been. Its just that your the source that has shit happening that has drawn my attention. That's the only difference.
You're saying I'm posting bs etc...YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CLOSED YOUR DOMESTIC BIZ. I didn't say shut it down...you did.
You believe you should control what about a situation that has your customers getting visits from LE is made public. You want to do damage control in such a way that it will have the least negative impact on your sales. I can't be concerned about that. I'm not gonna sugar coat and hold back hoping you meet your sales goals.
Here's another one...you're a vet member here...or you were. However, you're far from being a veteran source. You'll have a whole 2 years in come December.
That you're saying all is well while accusing others of relaying info to me has me not feeling so good about some other things.
What info are you talking about that had you say you know exactly where I gathered my info from because you said something and then I had the info and posted it here?
Nobody told me anything. That you are upset and believe I posted info you told some in confidence tells me that you aren't being up front about the issues some of your customers have had? What did I post that you claim you told some folks about that you didn't want posted.
I want members to make informed decisions when buying. I never said anything about your OPSEC? You make it sound like you have some secret way to keep your customers safe? You're still green, partner. It sounds like you're making things up to make members believe you've got some special defenses...that you won't share. Who asked you too?
You and I don't know each other real well. Are you aware that I know other folks around the Community? When that scamming source adnan sanat screwed members over I emailed bostin because I knew adnan sourced there. Thats where I learned that he also sent bostin 10 fake humas.
I am close with Royal Pharm ugl gear that bostin was a big fan of when he was a Sponsored Athlete of 24hreups. I've got Royal scheduled to open on his board in early 2021.
I'm friendly with 24hreup owner and made the intro for Royal there. I also suggested it would be a great gesture if 24hr offered the scammed members some help. 24hr sent all our scammed members a free 72iu Huma kit. Guys who were scammed for multiple kits were offered the free kit and then the rest of the kits at a deep discount...their cost for however many kits they were out.
One of the guys who got a visit is bostin's people. Thats where I got that info...not any admin anywhere.
You feel things are all clear and that you shut down the domestic line for nothing or just to be sure there aren't issues? Thats it? You aren't on the radar. The customers of yours that got visits was just coincidence?
Yes....the kid that got arrested was arrested for what was found during the search. His admitting he received pkg....if we believe him he didn't drop your name...he blamed it on naps. Still...the pkg brought LE and his admitting he received a pack kicked off the search.
I can't believe the visits were made up by jealous haters and whatever you called the IG kid....what, he was gonna get a visit anyway? Your kit was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Lemme ask you this...do you have any plan to ever get out of the spotlight? You've got a great product. Guys will follow. Going on 2 yrs here is more than pushing your luck. I don't want to hear you or any good source got jammed up. That has all the good hard work you've done all for nothing. You'll get out with nothing. They'll take it all.
For some reason...you members who say that having LE knock and taking orders is all in a days work isn't going to instill confidence in any members here. LE tells the guys ordering narcotics to ask their source for a reship because they are taking your blow? LE is cool with folks having schedule 1 and 2's shipped to them? Its a "Non Issue".
I'm still wishing you well, Opti. I'm also urging members to use caution.

I’d like to clear something up. I was the person who so called had the knock because I had a so called issue with a third party. Opti knew this because my pack got seized. I received a card and my pak was seized.

I had an atty because I was going through some things with an ex gf. I told opti this to let him know hey maybe they are on to you. He said over 1 kit of hgh and yea it was only 1 kit. I told him my situation with an ex gf which wasn’t even that serious. It was nothing like domestic violence or child support. It was petty. I won’t go into details but I had an atty to clear my name because I’ve never ever been arrested no tickets nothing and wasn’t going to let my ex try to accuse me for something so petty. So my atty was going to fight it.

so my atty called and spoke to the people leaving the card and wanted to know why it was left and did it have anything to do with my ex gf. My ex never lived with me, we never had issues with the cops nothing. Her new bf wanted me out their life Simple. Again I’m not going into details about my ex but this was all over a birthday present I sent her after we broke up. Yea this is for real and why I had an atty because I wasn’t going to let her and him dirty my name or record. Long story short my atty spoke to people and said does this card have anything to do with his ex gf or case that is going on right now. The answer was no. Maybe they were lying but that’s what they told me atty. I’ve order packs and never had an issue ever. Nothing is ever in my house but a bottle or two of anything.

so somehow this got turned into an issue with my ex gf after I tried to warn him that maybe someone is on to him. The people who took the pack tested it and wanted to know why I ordered mannitol when you can buy it online or at stores. I had no idea what it was until my atty told me that people cut drugs with it and they wondered if I was cutting and selling drugs. Which I wasn’t I don’t even use drugs. Well Steriods, but I don’t smoke or drink nothing. I told opti this I said they tested it and found mannitol and he said he asked his guy and mannitol is in the hgh. He said the cops must of thought you were cutting up dope. Which again I wasn’t. I have all the emails about this and never came on here and said my word because I felt somethings should be left between me and the source and thought maybe I’d give him a heads up that maybe they were on to him.

The ONLY REASON I mention this now is because this has been spread around and I don’t like seeing my name being thrown around without me giving my side of the story and maybe others could get both sides of the story

I won’t comment this anymore and didn’t want to but wanted to shed some light onto the third party he keeps mentioning and to give members an idea if they want to order or not. Also this happen almost a year ago and now others are getting knocks now.

Good morning Meso. I'm sure you all are tired of these long posts so I'll keep this short and simple.

@biggerben69, let's not kid ourselves. You and I both know who is feeding you information regarding this. All I had to do was feed certain crumbs to a particular individual who I already suspected of information sharing. Guess what? Just as simple as using an elimination process.

We all know how much you have done for the community, but name dropping and chatting about scams, sales, etc etc has nothing to do with me. You're reaching out.

You might want to check that PM. I can assure you-you didn't send it to me. I'll send you one shortly so everyone can see theirs no bad blood.

You have said your peace as well as I, I believe members can make their own decision based on the previous posts.

I have no ill-will towards you BB69 and wish you a speedy recovery regarding your leg infection.

What’s a kit of gh gonna get anyone charged with ? Cus it’s laughable to me.... I caught 10 A felonies and they only stuck a E or whatever the lowest one was and I don’t care to rat cus I jail well

Order away imo