MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

@mands would hear something from you please
I have spoken to @opti and gave him my recommendations on how to proceed with all of this. What he does at this point is on him.

I can tell you this, if LE wants to proceed any further they can trace the pack back to the original sender and investigate further. Will they? Probably not because they are mostly likely looking for fentanyl or other drugs when they pull a pack randomly. They usually will proceed with a knock and talk/controlled delivery or seizure.

It's happened to my wife with hcg vials. They tested it for drugs there on the spot and it contained no drugs so they took it and left and that has been 4 years ago. The source is still around and sourcing.

Is this coincidence these all happened fairly close in the timeline. I don't know.

Always think the worst and plan accordingly to secure your safety.

mands

My coach explained to me that mannitol was a common ingredient in pharma gh

it is common. If you google mannitol and cutting drugs you see this. They wanted to know if I was cutting drugs up. Like mands said. It’s because the rise in fentanyl.
I post what below just a search when you put mannitol and cutting drugs and you’ll see a lot more

Aug 13, 2020 · Benzocaine; Boric acid; Fentanyl; Levamisole; Lidocaine; Mannitol; Novocaine; Phenacetin. These agents can be very toxic. When mixed with coke, these ...

I have spoken to @opti and gave him my recommendations on how to proceed with all of this. What he does at this point is on him.

I can tell you this, if LE wants to proceed any further they can trace the pack back to the original sender and investigate further. Will they? Probably not because they are mostly likely looking for fentanyl or other drugs when they pull a pack randomly. They usually will proceed with a knock and talk/controlled delivery or seizure.

It's happened to my wife with hcg vials. They tested it for drugs there on the spot and it contained no drugs so they took it and left and that has been 4 years ago. The source is still around and sourcing.

Is this coincidence these all happened fairly close in the timeline. I don't know.

Always think the worst and plan accordingly to secure your safety.

mands

@mands Your infinite wisdom is like the quiet after the storm <3 (All homo)

it is common. If you google mannitol and cutting drugs you see this. They wanted to know if I was cutting drugs up. Like mands said. It’s because the rise in fentanyl.
I post what below just a search when you put mannitol and cutting drugs and you’ll see a lot more

Aug 13, 2020 · Benzocaine; Boric acid; Fentanyl; Levamisole; Lidocaine; Mannitol; Novocaine; Phenacetin. These agents can be very toxic. When mixed with coke, these ...

I thought Mannitol was just a fuckin Sugar... i searched about its toxicity and i didnt expect something similar... sick

Levamisol is real bad shit. Cattle dewormer. They'll cut anything into it though

What's the reasoning for closing down intown shipping and then reopening with a huge sale intown? Id like to order again but that makes me uneasy. Will wait to see if people actually get product from this point on. I remain cautiously optimistic though.

What's the reasoning for closing down intown shipping and then reopening with a huge sale intown? Id like to order again but that makes me uneasy. Will wait to see if people actually get product from this point on. I remain cautiously optimistic though.

Agreed, I was ready to make a purchase seeing the sale but then I read through the past few pages and that certainly made me feel uneasy.

Intown shipping? Meet him at the end of the holler and I’m sure he’ll hook you up.

Package TD. No knocks from LE, arrived quickly and safely as usual. My stature doesn't count for much around here as I'm considered a junior member but I think everyone's cognizant that optis a good dude. I think whatever happened was a coincidence and at least we know the people who got knocks aren't locked up so... Like the people before me said, order away. BRB going to reconstitute and catch these gainz

Attachments

• 20200920_094954(1).jpg
    20200920_094954(1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 116
Package TD. No knocks from LE, arrived quickly and safely as usual. My stature doesn't count for much around here as I'm considered a junior member but I think everyone's cognizant that optis a good dude. I think whatever happened was a coincidence and at least we know the people who got knocks aren't locked up so... Like the people before me said, order away. BRB going to reconstitute and catch these gainz
Any suspicious activity like feds parked around the block after the delivery? Lmao jk. I had this happen to me though where a pack landed (not Opti) than I went to go to work (same day) and I noticed feds parked next to the town cops talking to each other around the corner of my place....but I live in a “hood” so it could be anything really. I doubt it was for me.

I've been a member here for a hot minute and emailed opti recently and I am positive by the vernacular I was speaking with the guy I've always known. Y'all trippin

Lol unless you're ordering pallets of hgh to resell from opti everyone in here having touchdowns with 1 or 3 kits can relax no one is setting up a sting for 3 kits of generic hgh....acting like you're taking delivery of some schedule 1 packs

Eh never hurts to have some sheep dogs around and no one wants to lose the fire connect bahaha but everyone should deff lay out more info before going on trenrage rants cus the reason why there is roid boards with no tor needed to join is cus this stuff ain’t shit ...try that with a dark web market lol ....if its a big deal we’d all be rerouting our IP address to China or Russia unless I’m the only one not doing that for a few gh kits lol