MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Eh never hurts to have some sheep dogs around and no one wants to lose the fire connect bahaha but everyone should deff lay out more info before going on trenrage rants cus the reason why there is roid boards with no tor needed to join is cus this stuff ain’t shit ...try that with a dark web market lol ....if its a big deal we’d all be rerouting our IP address to China or Russia unless I’m the only one not doing that for a few gh kits lol

Well I hope you are using a vpn. I don't think meso is gonna hold your hand and make you do so like the dark web sites that are loaded with sched 1 drugs. Yes you can go to prison for hgh. Don't be so naïve. On the flip glad people are getting their stuff and Opti is still gtg

Wowzers I wanna have the stones to do those doses.....is there anything you were keeping a eye on health wise ? And how fookin bad were those sides lol
I won’t get into detail about what I do and don’t do. I’m in no way shape or form a Dr. and definitely do not recommend my protocol to anyone.
Steady using 8iu PWO Bilateral with slin pre and post to ride out the IGF-1.
On occasion I’ll have severe numbness and immobility in my right hand and fingers. Lethargy and basically wanting to fall asleep every 4 hours.
I’m planning on competing this coming May should covid not fuck it up.
Metformin, and time off from gh and slin can be your best friend. We all want to max out and move on to. The next level beyond our potential but always keep in mind at what cost.
Vitamins and supplements for free radicals, prostate, kidney, liver, heart, etc are a must.
If you are supplementing and getting bloodwork correctly it will cost as much, if not more than your cycle itself.
ALWAYS, account for the entire cycle. Don’t just wing it.
Sorry I started to ramble on but it’s late and I suppose I’m delirious.
Also there is a great read that @mands posted in the hgh/peptides forum under the thread ‘Hgh Protocol Muscle Gains’ I believe. It’s 15 pages but a great article and well worth the read.

So i ordered the 240iu kit because that’s all he had but I only wanted to take 1iu a day. Last time I took his idk if I didn’t taper up slow enough but I was taking 4iu and my arms and hands went numb and got some kind of carpel tunnels in my thumb. GH is only good for 2 weeks after reconstituted right? I can take 2ius I guess but worried about the numbness. Also does anyone know if GH fucks with my ability to get my wife pregnant? Thank-you

So i ordered the 240iu kit because that’s all he had but I only wanted to take 1iu a day. Last time I took his idk if I didn’t taper up slow enough but I was taking 4iu and my arms and hands went numb and got some kind of carpel tunnels in my thumb. GH is only good for 2 weeks after reconstituted right? I can take 2ius I guess but worried about the numbness. Also does anyone know if GH fucks with my ability to get my wife pregnant? Thank-you

Start at 2iu and taper it up or you can run into sides also the 240iu kit is not as pure and has dimmer % in it so you may run into more sides than his 100iu 99%/0% dimmer kits is what I've seen. So it's a trade off for a cheaper price.

I had zero issues at 2iu on his red top 120iu 0 dimmers I believe it was his second batch after the black tops.

This is what I was taking about. Very informative. Thank you for finding and posting it.
I see a lot of guys on this thread and other threads (and I mean no disrespect to anyone) who really need to research and learn about what hgh really does, how it plays a role in your cycle, reacts with you personally, works synergistically with different aas, etc.
Blessings to all.

This is what I was taking about. Very informative. Thank you for finding and posting it.
I see a lot of guys on this thread and other threads (and I mean no disrespect to anyone) who really need to research and learn about what hgh really does, how it plays a role in your cycle, reacts with you personally, works synergistically with different aas, etc.
Blessings to all.
The Most Effective Growth Hormone Protocol for Fat Loss - MESO-Rx

Here's another one for fat loss, there are a bunch of articles on the home page

Both very good reads. What happened to that guy?
I have no idea. I have googled him and some articles have popped up but I think they are the same just in a different language. And also, Chest Rockwell is the name of the guy from Boogie Nights so I’m not sure if his real name lol.

Just goes to show if you aren't using it for mass you really don't need much GH for fat loss benefits less than 2iu for a 200lb man? I mean you could pulse it and do 2 then do 2 later.
2iu won’t be a ‘wonder’ fat loss protocol. The use of 2iu am/pm is along with clen/t3 or t4. The clen/t3/t4 is enough to create a hell of an environment for fat loss.
Sure add in 6 hours fasted state, 2ius of gh, then a few more hours of fasting with the clen/t3/t4 what else do you think will happen? Weight gain? Lol
While I agree that you do not need much gh for this protocol there are many more factors present than the ‘hgh’ shredding the fat off of you. I’m only saying this so the guys who get in here and ‘skim’ through the research are aware that 2iu of hgh doesn’t mean you are going to be 5% bf and can eat fries and pizza (which is what some of them will get out of this).
This protocol is strict. Fasting for hours in the morning, having all your calories by a certain time in the evening which will allow you to have another 4-6 hours of fasted state before you administer your second 2iu before bed. Along with your clen and t3.
Basically the point is, if it was easy then everyone would spend $500 on some gh and be 5% with roadmaps for vascularity.

2iu won’t be a ‘wonder’ fat loss protocol. The use of 2iu am/pm is along with clen/t3 or t4. The clen/t3/t4 is enough to create a hell of an environment for fat loss.
Sure add in 6 hours fasted state, 2ius of gh, then a few more hours of fasting with the clen/t3/t4 what else do you think will happen? Weight gain? Lol
While I agree that you do not need much gh for this protocol there are many more factors present than the ‘hgh’ shredding the fat off of you. I’m only saying this so the guys who get in here and ‘skim’ through the research are aware that 2iu of hgh doesn’t mean you are going to be 5% bf and can eat fries and pizza (which is what some of them will get out of this).
This protocol is strict. Fasting for hours in the morning, having all your calories by a certain time in the evening which will allow you to have another 4-6 hours of fasted state before you administer your second 2iu before bed. Along with your clen and t3.
Basically the point is, if it was easy then everyone would spend $500 on some gh and be 5% with roadmaps for vascularity.

I’m just curious what’s your size if you are running 8ius a day. I see you are looking to compete just curious what other gear you are taking and what’s your goal to step on stage what weight or class?

Start at 2iu and taper it up or you can run into sides also the 240iu kit is not as pure and has dimmer % in it so you may run into more sides than his 100iu 99%/0% dimmer kits is what I've seen. So it's a trade off for a cheaper price.

I had zero issues at 2iu on his red top 120iu 0 dimmers I believe it was his second batch after the black tops.
What are dimmers? Thanks

I’m just curious what’s your size if you are running 8ius a day. I see you are looking to compete just curious what other gear you are taking and what’s your goal to step on stage what weight or class?
My comp weight is 210-212. I’m hoping by May to be as close to 230 as possible and compete in classic. Being over 6’2 has its disadvantages with the look of shorter muscle bellies and longer tendons (genetics :().
If I don’t get close enough to my goal this year then I’ll do physique and be one of the few who trains legs and doesn’t get to show them off.

edit: 8ius with test e, eq, deca (lower dose), tren e (lower dose), anadrol

My comp weight is 210-212. I’m hoping by May to be as close to 230 as possible and compete in classic. Being over 6’2 has its disadvantages with the look of shorter muscle bellies and longer tendons (genetics :().
If I don’t get close enough to my goal this year then I’ll do physique and be one of the few who trains legs and doesn’t get to show them off.

edit: 8ius with test e, eq, deca (lower dose), tren e (lower dose), anadrol
Or just compete in the class you prefer (classic?), and, if you do not win, compare yourself critically and objectively to those who place better than you and make the necessary improvements over the next few years, coming in better each year.