MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Well I was on 2iu for 2 months, then bumped it to 4iu. The next week after I bumped it I noticed I started dropping fat really fast. So my coach upped the carbs and fats some and I have a solid recomp going now. So yeah, almost 2.5 months in. It's especially coming off my midsection finally. I've lost a ton everywhere else but suddenly it started coming off the middle which is nice

I'm not one that ascribes to the whole "you gotta wait 4 months for results". To me that was some broscience bullshit that floated around for a few years to scam people outta using shit GH for longer. Logically you are boosting IGF levels right away and helping with lypolisis, but I agree the longer you use it the better ofcourse.

The way people were/are phrasing it on some forums is you really don't "see it" unless you run it for 4+ months.

Care to share what you're running alongside the 4ius?

Here is my $0.02 so take it for what’s it worth.
Buying 1 kit and ‘trying it out’ is setting yourself up for failure. 1. There isn’t enough mg to see any results to know how your body will react and what results
You could achieve. 2. Just like any cycle you should be prepared from beginning to end. Include all Kits, supplements, syringes, bac water, etc.
Anything can happen from one day to the other and let’s face it, one kit won’t do shit.
In regards to the gentleman starting to lose fat after a couple months, a lot is probably water weight. Water is gained during initial hgh use (for some) and then subsides shortly after you become acclimated and on for a while. He did say he kept raising his dose which will obviously give greater results.
Do your research, HGH isn’t a ‘fat burning’ peptide. Synergistically ran with t3, t4, clen, albuterol, etc and along side aas then you have an amazing environment for nutrient partitioning and fat loss.
And again, I’m not trying to being rude but just realistic, 100iu ran @ 2iu a day for 50 days or even 240iu ran @ 2iu for 120 days is going to have little to no effect on fat loss that you couldn’t of just done with dieting.
AGAIN THIS IS MY $0.02, before someone gets offended, from the research I have done/read, and what I have administered and tried myself.
It’s not a ‘cure all’. Discipline, dieting, training, etc will determine your overall goal accomplishment. If you train like shit, eat like shit, and sleep like shit then even 25iu of HGH won’t even do shit.

I am a big stoner and wanna say I was taking 4 iu of 200iu kit at first then bumped to 5 after the first kit which would be the 240 cus I thought it felt weak as funny as it sounds haha but with some major sides I dealt with cus it wasn’t sleepless nights like when I first started gh ....5ius since maybe May ...I think opti offered 200 iu vials first like April those were the ones I think I had first and didn’t like as much as the 240 which for weight lose is nice imo but I don’t eat until about 6-7 every night and I purposely don’t eat all day and work a labor job ....no idea of the weight lose in lbs but my work pants were falling off me today and my boys who are in fact my biggest haters as all our boys really are ..have complimented how skinny I look and I know deep down that burns their ass

Did I mention I am known to plow whole pizzas like 3 times a week my diet is far from perfect but the fasting all day might be major key to some solid melt

I am a big stoner and wanna say I was taking 4 iu of 200iu kit at first then bumped to 5 after the first kit which would be the 240 cus I thought it felt weak as funny as it sounds haha but with some major sides I dealt with cus it wasn’t sleepless nights like when I first started gh ....5ius since maybe May ...I think opti offered 200 iu vials first like April those were the ones I think I had first and didn’t like as much as the 240 which for weight lose is nice imo but I don’t eat until about 6-7 every night and I purposely don’t eat all day and work a labor job ....no idea of the weight lose in lbs but my work pants were falling off me today and my boys who are in fact my biggest haters as all our boys really are ..have complimented how skinny I look and I know deep down that burns their ass

Did I mention I am known to plow whole pizzas like 3 times a week my diet is far from perfect but the fasting all day might be major key to some solid melt

IF isn't some magic method to weight loss it's just allowing you to fit more calories into a smaller window so you definitely must have your calories in check or you wouldn't lose weight. I ascribe to CICO and hitting your protein goals.

I'm not one that ascribes to the whole "you gotta wait 4 months for results". To me that was some broscience bullshit that floated around for a few years to scam people outta using shit GH for longer. Logically you are boosting IGF levels right away and helping with lypolisis, but I agree the longer you use it the better ofcourse.

The way people were/are phrasing it on some forums is you really don't "see it" unless you run it for 4+ months.

Care to share what you're running alongside the 4ius?

Agreed. Not only via the IGF-1, but direct effects that growth hormone has on lipid metabolism. It definitely builds over time, but it does start making a difference quickly for me.

Yeah, I'm running 600mg test, 300 mast, and 200 tren ace. Oh and 100mcg T4 to keep my T4 levels in range and not be tired. Just dropped the tren Monday because it's killing my gyno. Should be almost out of my system now. So I'll really know if it's the GH in the next few days. The last time I ran 4iu of good GH daily, it did the exact same thing though. That was on just test years ago.

I'll try to remember to update you in here once I see if it keeps up or not

Agreed. Not only via the IGF-1, but direct effects that growth hormone has on lipid metabolism. It definitely builds over time, but it does start making a difference quickly for me.

Yeah, I'm running 600mg test, 300 mast, and 200 tren ace. Oh and 100mcg T4 to keep my T4 levels in range and not be tired. Just dropped the tren Monday because it's killing my gyno. Should be almost out of my system now. So I'll really know if it's the GH in the next few days. The last time I ran 4iu of good GH daily, it did the exact same thing though. That was on just test years ago.

I'll try to remember to update you in here once I see if it keeps up or not

Definitely noticed my gyno flaring up bad and it went away after I dropped the GH, didn't even think GH was that prone to agrivating Gyno. I'm only running 200-250mg of Test along with it and it started becoming very visible and went away after dropping the GH. Gonna give it another shot and see if it happens again.

Definitely noticed my gyno flaring up bad and it went away after I dropped the GH, didn't even think GH was that prone to agrivating Gyno. I'm only running 200-250mg of Test along with it and it started becoming very visible and went away after dropping the GH. Gonna give it another shot and see if it happens again.
Really. That's interesting. Well I'm hopping just dropping the tren will do it, since it has in the past. If it doesn't I'll have to drop back to a cruise on everything and maybe drop the GH. I'd rather not though because I'm on a roll at the moment lol. But gotta do what we gotta do until I have these things chopped off

IF isn't some magic method to weight loss it's just allowing you to fit more calories into a smaller window so you definitely must have your calories in check or you wouldn't lose weight. I ascribe to CICO and hitting your protein goals.

yea I think people expect miracles. That’s why when I see people running 6ius I’m always curious what else they are on and their stats. I get Mighty Mouse. He’s got the size already and he test them and changes dosages I get that. But when people say they are on 6 right I’m alway I’m like damn. I won’t lie I haven’t ever gone over 2 before. My diet is pretty much always in check. I can tell when I run 2 I lean out. Maybe it’s just me but I’m usually pretty lean all year, so I don’t expect a ton from it. I’ve competed and when I did I never used growth. The main stuff clen tren winny anavar. I just started the gh because I had blood sugar issues awhile back and once I got on insulin it’s helped keep them low. I’m only on 12ius a insulin down from 30 which I hated I was so bloated on it

yea I think people expect miracles. That’s why when I see people running 6ius I’m always curious what else they are on and their stats. I get Mighty Mouse. He’s got the size already and he test them and changes dosages I get that. But when people say they are on 6 right I’m alway I’m like damn. I won’t lie I haven’t ever gone over 2 before. My diet is pretty much always in check. I can tell when I run 2 I lean out. Maybe it’s just me but I’m usually pretty lean all year, so I don’t expect a ton from it. I’ve competed and when I did I never used growth. The main stuff clen tren winny anavar. I just started the gh because I had blood sugar issues awhile back and once I got on insulin it’s helped keep them low. I’m only on 12ius a insulin down from 30 which I hated I was so bloated on it
Yeah I jumped to 4iu right away first time and I had to stop. Hands and arms we’re going numb sitting and laying down.

Yeah I jumped to 4iu right away first time and I had to stop. Hands and arms we’re going numb sitting and laying
down.

I’ve been thinking about upping it to 3 but I wonder how much I’ll gain from it or will it just be a waste of money

I m using a generic red top that a coach i had suggested me to use, and i can tell you that the lipo effect is visible in one week... i dont get fat while on insulin (not on tren) etc so yes the legend about 6 months to see results has been spread by scammers, and thats funny that Dave Palumbo did advocate too that shit of 6 months and i laugh thinking about he got busted years ago selling fake HGH ahahah

I m using a generic red top that a coach i had suggested me to use, and i can tell you that the lipo effect is visible in one week... i dont get fat while on insulin (not on tren) etc so yes the legend about 6 months to see results has been spread by scammers, and thats funny that Dave Palumbo did advocate too that shit of 6 months and i laugh thinking about he got busted years ago selling fake HGH ahahah

Palumbo also sold fake ass test kits too the guys a a skeevy motherfucker. There's a post on meso with a scientific study that shows the maximum dose needed for the most efficacious fat loss is only like 1.75-2iu for a 200lb man and you definitely do not need to run it 4 months before you see the fat loss. Maybe if you're using it at much higher doses for mass building then I could agree it's a long steady process.

2-3iu fasted + Inj. L-Carnitine + 25mcg of T3 with some cardio in the morning is lights out.

Palumbo also sold fake ass test kits too the guys a a skeevy motherfucker. There's a post on meso with a scientific study that shows the maximum dose needed for the most efficacious fat loss is only like 1.75-2iu for a 200lb man and you definitely do not need to run it 4 months before you see the fat loss. Maybe if you're using it at much higher doses for mass building then I could agree it's a long steady process.

2-3iu fasted + Inj. L-Carnitine + 25mcg of T3 with some cardio in the morning is lights out.

John Meadows (Mountain Dog) said that the only way to get carnitine into your cells is through insulin

John Meadows (Mountain Dog) said that the only way to get carnitine into your cells is through insulin

Johh Meadows said nothing of the sort, he just said it's easier to saturate with Inj. L-Carnitine if using insulin. If not it's best to administer it with a high GI carb meal. Either way it will just take longer so Insulin > Carbs > Fasted.

If you want the nasty veiny pumps definitely take it with your PWO meal/carbs.

Innovagen's L-Carnitine even says right on the vial use EOD with a carb meal at 500mg/ml. Ofcourse insulin would work best but it is by no means necessary to make carnitine "work". I just do 500mg ED sometimes fasted, sometimes PWO.

4iu is my sweet spot. Well I haven’t pushed that yet but when taking 4iu I will start seeing noticeable changes in about 3 months or so. The 3-4 month mark is where I’ll have to do a double take when walking by a mirror. I will add that when I do run 4iu I run it with T4.

I don’t believe anyone is saying you don’t see changes till the 6 month mark. You definitely aren’t seeing them within a week as someone mentioned unless you’re talking about the swelling and bloat some get as a side. Most say to run it for at least 6 months is where the confusion must be coming from.

To the guys saying “well I don’t see much fat loss at 2iu.” Well that’s because 2iu is just putting you in the “normal” range. Well unless you’re Mighty Mouse. Lol

Johh Meadows said nothing of the sort, he just said it's easier to saturate with Inj. L-Carnitine if using insulin. If not it's best to administer it with a high GI carb meal. Either way it will just take longer so Insulin > Carbs > Fasted.

If you want the nasty veiny pumps definitely take it with your PWO meal/carbs.

Innovagen's L-Carnitine even says right on the vial use EOD with a carb meal at 500mg/ml. Ofcourse insulin would work best but it is by no means necessary to make carnitine "work". I just do 500mg ED sometimes fasted, sometimes PWO.

Ok my bad, i read that he takes Inj Carnitine with Humalog so it comes to my mind the only reliable way

2861E305-9404-45EB-A276-CB663382BD04.jpeg A52393CA-2E6B-429F-9FD9-41B3C150CB73.jpeg

https://www.body-mass.org/portal/injectable-carnitine-for-fat-loss/ (Injectable Carnitine for Fat Loss – BODY-MASS Sveriges i särklass bästa steroidforum)

Attachments

• 3DD3C279-4E9C-4CAE-A153-42C727FE2CEB.jpeg
    3DD3C279-4E9C-4CAE-A153-42C727FE2CEB.jpeg
    316.5 KB · Views: 9
It's just a lot faster to load it but if you're going to be taking it long term insulin is absolutely not necessary to take with Inj. L-carnitine. he specifically says "to load it fast". Works perfectly fine alone or with carb meal but most guys I know say it doesn't seem to shine or be noticeable until low bf %. Have some guys swear by it when pushing low single digits to help get over the hump.

It's just a lot faster to load it but if you're going to be taking it long term insulin is absolutely not necessary to take with Inj. L-carnitine. he specifically says "to load it fast". Works perfectly fine alone or with carb meal but most guys I know say it doesn't seem to shine or be noticeable until low bf %. Have some guys swear by it when pushing low single digits to help get over the hump.

so did you find inj carnitine working for real on you man?

Hi all

Any idea whether there is reputable distributor in Europe for Optitropin, or at least who can ship there ?
There´s been a thread from one but prices were high and it went dead.
I did pm Opti btw but he didn´t reply.
I guess it´s manufactured in Asia so I suspectr if there´s a distributor in teh US and the product is good, it should aso be available in Europe