MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Took my standard 2iu shot last night subQ in my stomach and today I’ve got a small irritation and red spot. Little sore but nothing terrible. Is this normal? Last time I did his GH I didn’t get this. Using his 240 kit blue top
It happens from time to time. Probably hit a hair follicle a little wrong. That seems to be what happens to me anyways. More knowledgeable guys will chime in I’m sure. I wouldn’t sweat it.

Took my standard 2iu shot last night subQ in my stomach and today I’ve got a small irritation and red spot. Little sore but nothing terrible. Is this normal? Last time I did his GH I didn’t get this. Using his 240 kit blue top

The blue kits have higher dimer count which could be the issue here. My wife would get irritation and a red spot after using the blue top 240iu kits but I have zero issues with them.

The blue kits have higher dimer count which could be the issue here. My wife would get irritation and a red spot after using the blue top 240iu kits but I have zero issues with them.
Dang I misread his post about him switching to the 240’s. Thought he said he didn’t get this using the 240’s. My bad. Lol Might be the higher dimer count?

Last edited:

Same thing happened to me with one kit from PD a few years ago. Never had happened since. Still don’t know why it happened. I ended up running that kit IM, just so it didn’t go to waste, and I never had another problem.

This is the first time out of this bottle it’s happened. All other injections out of the bottle were fine

Same thing happened to me with one kit from PD a few years ago. Never had happened since. Still don’t know why it happened. I ended up running that kit IM, just so it didn’t go to waste, and I never had another problem.
Is IM ok with GH?

Is IM ok with GH?
Yes

while the questions asked, I’ve always wondered you gh IM guys what length needle are you using?

whenever I choose to do a gh shot IM I still use my 5/16 30g and just go straight in and push a bit instead of pinch and at an angle

Yes

while the questions asked, I’ve always wondered you gh IM guys what length needle are you using?

whenever I choose to do a gh shot IM I still use my 5/16 30g and just go straight in and push a bit instead of pinch and at an angle
I believe there is different absorption rates with sub q vs. IM.

Wait until you hit a good vein and have a big ass lump on your belly :p

Yes

I use insulin syringes from pic with no dead space (literally.. 0 dead space.. you draw 0.5iu , you then inject a whole 0.5iu) ... i pin IM where i ve thin skin... like delts or quads... i pin in the same place with same syringes insulin also, and when i go hypo i know i injected it even with a short insulin needle

FEAA673E-07BC-4481-9360-0D0697A61D39.jpeg 19C7EF77-67B9-4C97-83E0-2E3C7A2388BA.jpeg

I use the same to Inject Water Based Dianabol , Anadrol and Winstrol... 25mg/ml ... thats the thinnest needle i ever used..

This is why you take T4 while running hgh. Your thyroid robs Peter to pay Paul. I saw where someone asked the question if they could just take T3. I wouldn't as your body turns T4 into T3. This lab was pulled while just on gh and nothing was taken for the thyroid.

T4.png

Last edited:
This is why you take T4 while running hgh. Your thyroid robs Peter to pay Paul. I saw where someone asked the question if they could just take T3. I wouldn't as your body turns T4 into T3. This lab was pulled while just on gh and nothing was taken for the thyroid.

View attachment 136305

Good info. One other thing I might add is for people taking corticosteroids they may want to take some T3 as well. Corticosteroids depending on the dosage can disrupt the conversion of T4 to T3 in some cases.

View attachment 136305

How did you feel, what was happening with your physique during the skewed numbers vs correcting it?

View attachment 136305
This is without taking T4?

these numbers are fantastic, actually.

Took my shot last night. Made sure to stay away from hair and no pain or irritation today

How did you feel, what was happening with your physique during the skewed numbers vs correcting it?

I’ve read taking T4 gives you energy but I honestly feel no difference when I take it. I do notice that the fat melts off and my waist line gets smaller rather quick while incorporating T4.

This is without taking T4?

these numbers are fantastic, actually.

Yes the test was without taking T4. I agree that the numbers look pretty good. I see some guys saying they take a lot of T4 but I wonder if they have pulled labs to see if they should be or not. In my case I only take 75mcg and could probably get away with less.

FYI, that test was taken using 4iu in a single dose at night. A few weeks later I tested while splitting my dose (am/pm). Split dosing made my igf-1 jump up 80 points. Anyway just wanted it known that the test above was while taking 4iu

View attachment 136305

Exactly. The T4 conversion to T3 accelerates even more so when taking exogenous HGH so eventually it won’t be able to keep up and so that’s when the introduction of T4 is needed. It’s very common to feel lethargic when you get low on T4 so that is a sign that it’s time to take T4.

Thanks for sharing bloods I was going to post my before and after as well when taking GH without T4 and then with T4. I had very low T4 levels with GH only before adding in T4 with GH later.