MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

So with this 100iu kit the first bottle every time I draw out of it the vacuum pulls it back in so I have to keep pressure on the plunger and pull the needle out of the vial. When doing so the inside of the bottle bubbles up violently and I know GH is delicate. Am I doing some wrong? I’m not injecting air into the vial before I draw
Yes. Put a full 3cc of air into the vial before you put the water in. Then draw water, and make sure it hits the side of the stopper or vial before it hits the puck. Then I draw a vacuum back into the vial so it doesn't shoot out the top when I pull the needle out

Equl parts air to water?

You're over thinking it just enough so it doesnt keep giving u issues with the vacuum.

Also I'm not an expert but I've seen this sentiment so many times through out the years about how "delicate" it is to the point that people think shooting the BAC water onto the puck and not down the side of the vial will fuck up the GH. Since I don't have a Chem degree can you settle this @janoshik ? I always figured there's no way it could be that delicate that it couldn't handle the BAC water hitting it directly.

You're over thinking it just enough so it doesnt keep giving u issues with the vacuum.

Also I'm not an expert but I've seen this sentiment so many times through out the years about how "delicate" it is to the point that people think shooting the BAC water onto the puck and not down the side of the vial will fuck up the GH. Since I don't have a Chem degree can you settle this @janoshik ? I always figured there's no way it could be that delicate that it couldn't handle the BAC water hitting it directly.

Check this thread out. This was with a vial that was reconstituted, so not exactly the same as what you're asking, but still in the same vein.

Does shaking hurt HGH?

So with this 100iu kit the first bottle every time I draw out of it the vacuum pulls it back in so I have to keep pressure on the plunger and pull the needle out of the vial. When doing so the inside of the bottle bubbles up violently and I know GH is delicate. Am I doing some wrong? I’m not injecting air into the vial before I draw

Yea I think your overthinking it sometimes it's hard to avoid happening but it's not THAT delicate that it's ruining it.

Yes. Put a full 3cc of air into the vial before you put the water in. Then draw water, and make sure it hits the side of the stopper or vial before it hits the puck. Then I draw a vacuum back into the vial so it doesn't shoot out the top when I pull the needle out
You don't have to do all of this..

Squirt the water into the vial, DO NOT remove the syringe. Leave the syringe and needle in the vial, with the vial right side up.

Pull the plunger COMPLETELY out of the syringe(ie you will have 2 pieces now), while keeping the barrel and needle in the vial. Now the pressure in the vial will equalize.

Takes 2 seconds.

Also when you draw, each time, keep the vial right side up before pulling the needle out.

S-

Squirt the water into the vial, DO NOT remove the syringe. Leave the syringe and needle in the vial, with the vial right side up.

Pull the plunger COMPLETELY out of the syringe(ie you will have 2 pieces now), while keeping the barrel and needle in the vial. Now the pressure in the vial will equalize.

Takes 2 seconds.

Also when you draw, each time, keep the vial right side up before pulling the needle out.

S-
Will try this. Thank-you. Seems way easier

Takes 2 seconds.

S-
It's still going to suck the water down in fast if you don't relieve the vacuum pressure. Which is the whole point

It's still going to suck the water down in fast if you don't relieve the vacuum pressure. Which is the whole point

I don't see how he's going to have vacuum problems if he does what Serono said, there will be no pressure at that point? I don't do the whole yank the plunger out but I do serono's first step every time (put BAC water then leave needle in and draw up some air.

Serono is literally pulling the plunger out with the needle in the vial effectively eliminating any pressure.

I don't see how he's going to have vacuum problems if he does what Serono said, there will be no pressure at that point? I don't do the whole yank the plunger out but I do serono's first step every time (put BAC water then leave needle in and draw up some air.

Serono is literally pulling the plunger out with the needle in the vial effectively eliminating any pressure.

Oh nevermind, I read it wrong.

Yeah that works too. I'm just not a fan of pulling the plunger. I just make sure I relieve the vacuum before I push the water in so it doesn't suck the plunger down and shoot on the puck. That's the only real important part

Well no, he's still not relieving the vacuum until after putting the bac water in the vial with the GH. What I've had happen plenty of time before I changed my method is I'll try to hold the plunger while I stick the needle in the GH vial, and it inevitably slips half the time and squirts right on the puck with force. Which is the part we need to avoid supposedly

Takes 2 seconds.

S-
I feel like I’m missing something here. What is the intent of removing the vaccume? To make it easier to draw?

Doesn’t not being exposed to outside air help keep the hgh sterile and safe?

I didn't even see that. Well I guess that's that. I'm done doing all that shit.

The one thing he did show that degraded the shit out of it was reconstituting it and accidentally leaving it out of the fridge I believe? I think by the end of whatever the timeframe was it was down to like ~60%

Oh nevermind, I read it wrong.

Yeah that works too. I'm just not a fan of pulling the plunger. I just make sure I relieve the vacuum before I push the water in so it doesn't suck the plunger down and shoot on the puck. That's the only real important part
If sucking the plunger down while adding water, is your main concern, you can stick an empty syringe down in there, and pull the plunger out(same as i described before) and it will get rid of the vacuum. But honestly I think it is a non issue.

What I generally do is just hold the vial almost 90 degrees(side ways) and stick the needle in on an angle so it shoots directly into the side of the vial if anything, then pull the plunger to equalize the pressure, and done.

Last edited:
If sucking the plunger down, is your main concern, you can stick an empty syringe down in there, and pull the plunger out(same as i described before) and it will get rid of the vacuum. You don't have to shoot air in.

Or you just hold the vial 90 degrees(side ways) and stick the needle in on an angle so it shoots directly into the side of the vial. It isn't a big deal.

Either way, after I add water I always equalize the pressure in the vial like I described above.
Not being sarcastic. Serious question. Why do this?