MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Which part?

I am more talking about equalizing the pressure so it doesn't shoot GH all over the place when you remove the syringe when drawing. You would be surprised how many people do this lol
Interesting! I’ve never had it shoot out, I didn’t even know what that was a thing. You learn something every day :D

Hey,

Up in Canada I'm thinking of doing bloods for Opti's...

Do I need anything more than GH serum and IGF?

Gonna be hard to sell doing a full panel....

What is proper protocol?

Advice would be appreciated.....

@Mighty-mouse

Hey,

What is proper protocol?

@Mighty-mouse

Just get IGF/serum done 2-3 weeks after you've been on your dose you've chosen to run.

Some guys do the whole shoot a vial then go get serum levels 2-3 hours after injection, I think 2-3 weeks is enough time if I remember correctly MM got his done around 3 weeks or so and came back at like 590ish on 6iu split?

I’ve just been ripping the cap off, digging the puck out, crushing it up and snorting it.
Science says it gets into your bloodstream faster that way.

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time? o_O

I’ve just been ripping the cap off, digging the puck out, crushing it up and snorting it.
Science says it gets into your bloodstream faster that way.

Have I been doing it wrong this whole time? o_O
Nope you sir will be fine!!! Just like smarties at a bday party,,,,, more gainzzzz, less fatt

Hey,

What is proper protocol?

@Mighty-mouse

Just get IGF/serum done 2-3 weeks after you've been on your dose you've chosen to run.

Some guys do the whole shoot a vial then go get serum levels 2-3 hours after injection, I think 2-3 weeks is enough time if I remember correctly MM got his done around 3 weeks or so and came back at like 590ish on 6iu split?

I would recommend 3-4 weeks get your igf numbers
It seems it is leveled out better around those weeks.

I just pulled 590’s on 6 iu split. Can’t remember the time I was on it was longer than 4 weeks

Anyone have any experience with GH and gyno? I have gyno on one side, not bad but noticeable to me. I had a flare up recently while taking higher dose test with deca. I’m about to come off letrozole and idk if it’s in my head because I read it but it seems like my gyno is flaring up. There’s no pain this time like usual. I really don’t want to stop GH nut I also don’t want to be on letrozole again. I’m on 200mg test a week and have been for a month

Anyone have any experience with GH and gyno? I have gyno on one side, not bad but noticeable to me. I had a flare up recently while taking higher dose test with deca. I’m about to come off letrozole and idk if it’s in my head because I read it but it seems like my gyno is flaring up. There’s no pain this time like usual. I really don’t want to stop GH nut I also don’t want to be on letrozole again. I’m on 200mg test a week and have been for a month

Tbh I felt and even saw this on just my 2ius of opti, I was perfectly fine with no ai on my 200mg if test e but it was 100% not in my head it was puffed and getting more sore. Gonna try it again and ussabit of asin if I have to

It’s
Tbh I felt and even saw this on just my 2ius of opti, I was perfectly fine with no ai on my 200mg if test e but it was 100% not in my head it was puffed and getting more sore. Gonna try it again and ussabit of asin if I have to
not sore like usual which is weird. I’m also taking 2iu

Has anyone received Opti to Europe recently? Don’t remember if i already did this question.. if so forgive me buddies... somedays dont ever remember if i jerked off

Delivery from China to Italy and many other countries in Europe is quite dangerous most of the packages get seized. I don't order internationally only domestic EU and I'm not the only one. Most of the ppl I know do that.

please explain, you dont receive Opti in Europe in decent times?