MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Not being sarcastic. Serious question. Why do this?
Which part?

I feel like I’m missing something here. What is the intent of removing the vaccume? To make it easier to draw?

Doesn’t not being exposed to outside air help keep the hgh sterile and safe?
I am more talking about equalizing the pressure so it doesn't shoot GH all over the place when you remove the syringe when drawing. You would be surprised how many people do this lol

Which part?
All of it? What is the point? I normally just draw up my water and let her ride. I have been using some big pins to reconstitute as I was going through a lot of insulin pins trying to grab a dose. The bigger pin helps to “clear the way” so to speak instead of using a slin pin. I always angle the pin to the side of the vial.

Are you trying not to damage the puck?

All of it? What is the point? I normally just draw up my water and let her ride. I have been using some big pins to reconstitute as I was going through a lot of insulin pins trying to grab a dose. The bigger pin helps to “clear the way” so to speak instead of using a slin pin.

Are you trying not to damage the puck?
See above. My post is more for GH shooting out of the vial, when you draw.

People tend to draw, and inadvertently pull the syringe out of the vial while it is still upside down, and if it is pressurized lose a nice stream of GH every time...

This is worse the more bac you inject in a vial. For example most people will mix sero with 1.8ml of water, and it creates a lot of pressure.

People tend to draw, and inadvertently pull the syringe out of the vial while it is still upside down, and if it is pressurized lose a nice stream of GH every time...

This is worse the more bac you inject in a vial. For example most people will mix sero with 1.8ml of water, and it creates a lot of pressure.
Oh ok. My bad. I missed that part. Thanks for the explanation.

I use 90, so even with a half ml syringe, I would have to draw a LOT of GH out of the vial before ripping the stopper out of the bottom and spraying my expensive gh all over the floor would even be a concern.

I use 90, so even with a half ml syringe, I would have to draw a LOT of GH out of the vial before ripping the stopper out of the bottom and spraying my expensive gh all over the floor would even be a concern.
I am not talking about ripping the stopper out haha. It shoots out of the hole left in the stopper if pressurized. It isn't always a problem... I am just telling people how to fix it, if they have the issue, since I saw it mentioned above.

I am not talking about ripping the stopper out haha. It shoots out of the hole left in the stopper if pressurized. It isn't always a problem... I am just telling people how to fix it, if they have the issue, since I saw it mentioned above.
LOL! Oh! Completely missed your point.

906C1861-9B1D-45C5-83C7-404D2E05E487.jpeg 7FF9DD88-C86B-4EC2-A3FE-6C8E52F17EC8.jpeg

Second order of these. Everything authentic. Working well. Very little, to no sides or water retention.

Thx OPTI

Last edited:
Someone tell me if I’m screwing up, by my method, but I yank the plunger, before adding bac, and stick the pin in to release the vacuum through the empty barrel, then I add my bac, after the vacuum is broken.

Y’all making this reconstitute thing waaaay to difficult :rolleyes:

It isn't complicated... Squirt water in a vial..... Pretty simple.. But if it is shooting out the stopper, which happens, then do what I said, and it will stop.... Also simple.

Believe it or not some people are new, and need help. Crazy huh?

It isn't complicated... Squirt water in a vial..... Pretty simple.. But if it is shooting out the stopper, which happens, then do what I said, and it will stop.... Also simple.

Believe it or not some people are new, and need help. Crazy huh?
I just finished my first kit. Figured it out like a big boy. It is crazy though.

View attachment 136427 View attachment 136425

Second order of these. Everything authentic. Working well. Very little, to no sides or water retention.

Thx OPTI

Hmmm, about to go through the last 2 kits of Jintropin bought when living in China (left kit on your pic ). Enjoy !

Well, contacted Opti via email he answered extremely fast. Not convinced about the short shipping time and easy entry of the goods in the EU.
Anyone has experience to share with International to the EU (Ilive in Spain), is the packaging at least concealing ?
Haven´t ordered anything from Asia since moving here but feedback from another dealer I ve known for longer is it takes longer and some orders got seized.
Opti didn´t mention the reship policy, I´d ask him before ordering but not sure how good it goes.
Great results from Jano´s last HPLC btw, makes me want to have a try !