MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

You could split that 4 iu up honestly that’s how I had my CTs issues at firs starting at 3 -4 unita a day and all at one time , splitting it up helped me tremendously and it takes time I’m prone to it too but I think I’m just use to it by now and I’m on a super clean strict meal plan because I plan on using insulin in the near future, I’m not a pro I’m definitely a newb this is my first go round with growth so I’m sure everyone else can chime more in and give oh more info worth while
All good man. I appreciate the input. I'm trying this eod and I'll clean up the diet, if it doesn't sort out, I'll just call it a day. It is prob most wise to stop, instead of shoehorning in more compounds that aren't really necessary for my goals.

All good man. I appreciate the input. I'm trying this eod and I'll clean up the diet, if it doesn't sort out, I'll just call it a day. It is prob most wise to stop, instead of shoehorning in more compounds that aren't really necessary for my goals.
I’d say don’t call it quits quite yet keep in mind CTS can linger around even after cutting Hgh out for a little while so you could be leveling out

Back