MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Any reason to want to inject 0.6ml when you can do 0.2ml or 0.3? What is the advantage to having it more diluted?

Because there's always a certain amount of liquid you can't get out of the vial at the end. I'd rather that be more dilute so there's less drug that I'm not getting.

I admit it's stupid bc the amount is likely very small, but I don't mind bigger injection volumes and thinking I'm getting 98% of what's in the vial instead of 95% (I have no idea the actual numbers, just making an example)

half vial twice a day.
I have never run Opti anywhere near that high.

Can you tell us a little about the side effects and the physique results of that dosage?

I run 1/5 of a vial once a day, LOL. My vials last forever. I ran 1/10 of a vial for week one (1 iu, basically, probably a little more due to the amount of powder in Opti's vials*) then doubled it on day 8.

My IGF-1 was only 83, though, natty, prior to starting this most recent hgh run, so even 1 iu* probably increased that. At 2 iu (a little more, I am using 10 iu per vial to make the math simple*) I am well over my natty levels.

*Reality 12.8 iu per vial is 1.28 iu, not 1, and 2.56 iu, not 2.

Sponsors

Back