MESO-Rx Sponsor Opti USA DOMESTIC - HGH, INJECTABLES, TABLETS, PEPTIDES, & MISC

Any reason to want to inject 0.6ml when you can do 0.2ml or 0.3? What is the advantage to having it more diluted?

Because there's always a certain amount of liquid you can't get out of the vial at the end. I'd rather that be more dilute so there's less drug that I'm not getting.

I admit it's stupid bc the amount is likely very small, but I don't mind bigger injection volumes and thinking I'm getting 98% of what's in the vial instead of 95% (I have no idea the actual numbers, just making an example)

half vial twice a day.
I have never run Opti anywhere near that high.

Can you tell us a little about the side effects and the physique results of that dosage?

I run 1/5 of a vial once a day, LOL. My vials last forever. I ran 1/10 of a vial for week one (1 iu, basically, probably a little more due to the amount of powder in Opti's vials*) then doubled it on day 8.

My IGF-1 was only 83, though, natty, prior to starting this most recent hgh run, so even 1 iu* probably increased that. At 2 iu (a little more, I am using 10 iu per vial to make the math simple*) I am well over my natty levels.

*Reality 12.8 iu per vial is 1.28 iu, not 1, and 2.56 iu, not 2.

Can you tell us a little about the side effects and the physique results of that dosage?

I run 1/5 of a vial once a day, LOL. My vials last forever. I ran 1/10 of a vial for week one (1 iu, basically, probably a little more due to the amount of powder in Opti's vials*) then doubled it on day 8.

My IGF-1 was only 83, though, natty, prior to starting this most recent hgh run, so even 1 iu* probably increased that. At 2 iu (a little more, I am using 10 iu per vial to make the math simple*) I am well over my natty levels.

CTS at first but not much anymore, or maybe I'm just used to it.

It feels like my muscles are always fuller, even when I wake up (I get this from IGF1-LR3 so kinda makes sense).

And this one: [more feelz reports] overeating seems more easily forgiven, body fat-wise. Like I'm resistant to fat gain. (this is probably confounded but I'll take it)

The stupidest thing is I've had bloodwork at least twice on 10 IU/d and forgot to order IGF-1 both times.

It feels like my muscles are always fuller, even when I wake up (I get this from IGF1-LR3 so kinda makes sense).

And this one: [more feelz reports] overeating seems more easily forgiven, body fat-wise. Like I'm resistant to fat gain. (this is probably confounded but I'll take it)

The stupidest thing is I've had bloodwork at least twice on 10 IU/d and forgot to order IGF-1 both times.
Are you using the optis?

Makes me insanely curious.

As for the muscles being fuller and eating more easily forgiven, I get that from only 2 iu, but my natty IGF-1 is really low, so . . . and I don't really eat badly or off diet too much, so . . . could be in my head.

hgh always seemed to keep muscles fuller when in contest prep dieting - not looking flat when calories were low, but I was running more than 2 iu

But never 10 iu

As for the muscles being fuller and eating more easily forgiven, I get that from only 2 iu, but my natty IGF-1 is really low, so . . . and I don't really eat badly or off diet too much, so . . . could be in my head.

I struggled how to phrase this. As the dose was increasing, I was slowly learning trigger foods for water retention/CTS. So my diet on 10 iu has gotten progressively "cleaner" and I'm consciously avoiding things I'd most likely overeat like fast food and pizza.

So maybe that's why it seems easier to stay lean. But also can't discount the lipolytic effects of hGH. That's what I meant by this:

(this is probably confounded but I'll take it)

I would be SUPER interested in seeing what 2iu does for your igf levels after a few months with it being so low naturally. My natty igf was around 212 and 10iu put it in to the mid-upper 300s.

Makes me insanely curious.

hgh always seemed to keep muscles fuller when in contest prep dieting - not looking flat when calories were low, but I was running more than 2 iu

But never 10 iu

Fullness i didnt really notice a difference from 4iu to 10iu-sometimes a full bottle.
Its like any hgh makes you straight 100% full, not like on a scale of getting more full the more you use.

But I havent bulked yet on 10iu so could be different
Ive only cut on both and currently in a cut fat is melting off but Im on ALOT of stuff, test tren tirz t4 and hgh

I would be SUPER interested in seeing what 2iu does for your igf levels after a few months with it being so low naturally. My natty igf was around 212 and 10iu put it in to the mid-upper 300s.

Yeah that's a weird response (pretty low, but good data point nonetheless).

I gotta remember to get IGF levels checked next bloodwork. This is incentive for me to keep running 10 iu for longer :p

Yeah that's a weird response (pretty low, but good data point nonetheless).

I gotta remember to get IGF levels checked next bloodwork. This is incentive for me to keep running 10 iu for longer :p
The more bloodwork I see I don't think the igf increase is linear the more you use. Last year I was using 5iu and was around 390. Then on 6 I tested at 400 IGF and just got tested on 8iu and was 430. It's like you get a big jump to supra physiological IGF numbers and then it levels off. I don't see guys doing 10 ius or even a whole bottle getting back igfs in the 600-800s.

Also I remember Chase Irons saying he never gets a great IGF number response on bloodwork. His IGF is in the 200s on a full bottle of serostim nightly. But he can tell the HGH is clearly working for him and doing its magic

The more bloodwork I see I don't think the igf increase is linear the more you use. Last year I was using 5iu and was around 390. Then on 6 I tested at 400 IGF and just got tested on 8iu and was 430. It's like you get a big jump to supra physiological IGF numbers and then it levels off. I don't see guys doing 10 ius or even a whole bottle getting back igfs in the 600-800s.

Also I remember Chase Irons saying he never gets a great IGF number response on bloodwork. His IGF is in the 200s on a full bottle of serostim nightly. But he can tell the HGH is clearly working for him and doing its magic
I forgot to add that I tested on 6 units and got a 400 IGF but also tested on 6 units and got a 200. The only difference was I got the 200 deep in a diet and IGF response can be heavily influenced by a caloric deficit

Fullness i didnt really notice a difference from 4iu to 10iu-sometimes a full bottle.
Its like any hgh makes you straight 100% full, not like on a scale of getting more full the more you use.

But I havent bulked yet on 10iu so could be different
Ive only cut on both and currently in a cut fat is melting off but Im on ALOT of stuff, test tren tirz t4 and hgh

How is that tirz helping keep ur bg in the lower setting on blood work? Couple with gh it seems as tho it will aide to keep ur bg lower than if it wasnt present…

I Definitely feel like CTS subsides within the first few weeks for sure, it did take some time but I don’t really have any at the moment I will say I’m only 1 week in on the greys so maybe they’re the reason I don’t have anything that noticeable
I do have a slight numbness in the tips of my fingers which is about as bad as it gets and it’s goes away, and I did lose some water retention when switching over.

Black tops it was slightly more noticeable when laying down but definitely dose dependent I’m doing 8iu a day and was on the same dose with them. I will probably get a few more kits of both to regally try to see how different my body reacts to both of them.

Didn’t get a chance to check out the blues I was kinda diswayed with the whole dimer thing so I opted to stick with the older oranges I had left over from when he stocked them, those were by far the worse for CTS sides nothing serious just slightly annoying, I half expect that was because they were older however

Back