Orgasm ..help!

I want to, but I dont know how. Serious fuckin answer. The pills are 1/2mg, but in the last few days I been taking 6, so 3mg. Ya, not as much as you, but its hard. You get this rollercoaster with xanax, then it feels like it rebounds 4-5 hours later.

This night shift and woman deal at the same time is ripping me up! Im getting off this shift next week, medical note, they will switch me.

The woman deal, I care for her more than anyone in the last 20 yrs. If ever, but shes got a past thats really fucked up. She wasnt a prostitute or nothing like that, but she was abused physically by a few different partners. She has trust issues now, I do too, but not to her extent. We're not into this far, but far enough I dont know what I want to do. I am really falling for her. She texts me every chance she can, though im the one who usually calls. This morning when she text, I asked her where we're going in her head. Thatlll let me know how to roll from here on out.

Hmmm....seems like your coming across too needy PA. Don't take this as a criticism. Just an observation. One thing I've learned about dealing with damaged women is that 1) don't deal with them, they will fuck up your life, and 2) they are in the headspace to where they are the needy ones. If you come across as needy, they won't know how to take it. Its a turn off.

Hmmm....seems like your coming across too needy PA. Don't take this as a criticism. Just an observation. One thing I've learned about dealing with damaged women is that 1) don't deal with them, they will fuck up your life, and 2) they are in the headspace to where they are the needy ones. If you come across as needy, they won't know how to take it. Its a turn off.

Nah, its cool. Maybe I am, but in my opinion I wanna know so I dont waste time. We're both exclusive, but sob im not used to waiting more than a week. And I dont mean strictly sex, if im talking to someone, after we actually meet there better be some intimate type moment within a week or I move on. With this one we have had many intimate conversations, again not all sexual, which has brought us real close. But again, I usually move fast. Seems she doesnt now, but she has in the past. I know a lot more about her than I type here. Shes not a one night stand type woman, but she doesnt like to be alone.

As far as damaged women, we're all damaged to a certain extent. Yes shes broken way more than I dealt with before, but I have made it very clear im not going anywhere. Well I might, but not for those reasons.

The woman deal, I care for her more than anyone in the last 20 yrs. If ever, but shes got a past thats really fucked up. She wasnt a prostitute or nothing like that, but she was abused physically by a few different partners. She has trust issues now, I do too, but not to her extent. We're not into this far, but far enough I dont know what I want to do. I am really falling for her. She texts me every chance she can, though im the one who usually calls. This morning when she text, I asked her where we're going in her head. Thatlll let me know how to roll from here on out.
Sadly, Captain Save-A-Ho has lost every battle. Dont be Captain Save-A-Ho.

One thing I've learned about dealing with damaged women is that 1) don't deal with them, they will fuck up your life

To the OP.....this ^^^ is solid advice above.

It sounds to me like you are on the edge of getting into a dysfunctional relationship that will probably do you more harm than good.

Sure, you can make things work with a damaged person if you put in a lot of time and build trust/respect together and you both make sacrifices for the sake of staying together but you have to be honest with yourself and ask yourself do you really want a relationship that's gonna be hard work?

All relationships are difficult to some degreee and take time and effort to build but a stable relationship usually starts with a woman that hasn't got "too much" serious baggage from past relationships.

Sadly, Captain Save-A-Ho has lost every battle. Dont be Captain Save-A-Ho.
My last long term relationship was with a damaged woman that I thought it was my duty to save. Wow. Live and learn from that mistake. Now, I'm always searching for that emotional wholeness in a woman. If it's not there, I might fuck her a few times, but no way do I get close to something like that.

What you need to know with damaged women too is that they have years and years of practice in how to manipulate men. Its their entire life. They are masters of it. Once you start to get an inkling of feeling for this demon, they hook their claws into you, and the real manipulation begins.

***I didn't start having real success with women until I viewed them as my enemy.*** Please take what I just typed to heart, guys. This is the only way you can navigate moving forward if you want to be successful. Women are not your friends. They are not your partners. They don't care about you.

Women are you enemy. Period.

She doesn’t like to be alone? Dude, get out now! She’ll end up screwing around, guarantee it

Done. Felt bad, her cousin died yesterday. But when I got off work this morning I felt bad bad, lack of sleep...so I decided im getting off this shift for sure, ill be on evenings, but I can still sleep at regular times. Couple minutes after I get settled to try and sleep she txts me. Good morning, im thinking of you. OK, no problem, start txting back. Eventually she tells me all her plans for the day and I ask a simple question. When are we gonna spend more face to face instead of this txting BS, and when are you planning on inviting me to your house....she has 2 kids at home...

Now...I know what y'all are gonna say....do you expect her to bring a new guy home so quick?...NO, but it was a general question, the when are we spending more face to face was important to me. I understand she has a lot goin on, with her cousins funeral coming up, work, her 2 kids...but im not a fuckin txting buddy..not my plan. And it "confused" her. So I unconfused her.

4 hrs of txts why im such a piece of shit and how I only wanted sex....let me tell ya, if I only wanted sex id have moved on after the first day. 10% of the txts were how she changed so much for me and my insecurities. 90% im the biggest dick in the world.

Welcome to junior high. My anxiety instantly dropped. On a good note, went to the docs, asked him to take over TRT so I dont have to pay Viking prices and have a legit script. Boom, sent it to my pharmacy right away.

Saving money and less BS. Ya im gonna feel like crap for a bit, but otherwise a good day nonetheless.

Done. Felt bad, her cousin died yesterday. But when I got off work this morning I felt bad bad, lack of sleep...so I decided im getting off this shift for sure, ill be on evenings, but I can still sleep at regular times. Couple minutes after I get settled to try and sleep she txts me. Good morning, im thinking of you. OK, no problem, start txting back. Eventually she tells me all her plans for the day and I ask a simple question. When are we gonna spend more face to face instead of this txting BS, and when are you planning on inviting me to your house....she has 2 kids at home...

Now...I know what y'all are gonna say....do you expect her to bring a new guy home so quick?...NO, but it was a general question, the when are we spending more face to face was important to me. I understand she has a lot goin on, with her cousins funeral coming up, work, her 2 kids...but im not a fuckin txting buddy..not my plan. And it "confused" her. So I unconfused her.

4 hrs of txts why im such a piece of shit and how I only wanted sex....let me tell ya, if I only wanted sex id have moved on after the first day. 10% of the txts were how she changed so much for me and my insecurities. 90% im the biggest dick in the world.

Welcome to junior high. My anxiety instantly dropped. On a good note, went to the docs, asked him to take over TRT so I dont have to pay Viking prices and have a legit script. Boom, sent it to my pharmacy right away.

Saving money and less BS. Ya im gonna feel like crap for a bit, but otherwise a good day nonetheless.

Sounds like one to pass on brother. One of the 9 Iron Rules of Rollo Tomassi is this:

"If a woman ever makes you wait for sex, or by her actions implies that she's making you wait for sex, the sex is never worth the wait."

I guarantee you aren’t the only guy she was talking to. See that’s the problem with relationships nowadays, one person could be trying to give 100% when the other one is giving 10%

You did the right thing man. If you tried messaging this girl 1 week from now she’s already involved with someone else, that’s how the ones who can’t be alone are

I guarantee you aren’t the only guy she was talking to. See that’s the problem with relationships nowadays, one person could be trying to give 100% when the other one is giving 10%
What you describe is a common problem, since we have grown a consumer society, for them a person is only a means of achieving their own desires.

But what kind of fucked up man would do that stuff on a one night stand or on a date?

I've never gone "down town" on any woman unless we are in a close relationship and I know she's "clean/disease free" and not messing with other guys.
Uh huh .... well... uh... I guess I'm fucked up then what can I say...

Uh huh .... well... uh... I guess I'm fucked up then what can I say...

Enjoy what you do if you can't pleasure a cheap skank using just your dick/fingers and need to use your mouth/tongue instead ROFL.
Maybe you will learn some common sense when you get pepperoni pizza face and have to hide away from the world until the rash goes away...

Enjoy what you do if you can't pleasure a cheap skank using just your dick/fingers and need to use your mouth/tongue instead ROFL.
Maybe you will learn some common sense when you get pepperoni pizza face and have to hide away from the world until the rash goes away...
What the hell am I reading now, but how fucking funny :) :) :)