Over40

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by nophat, Aug 27, 2015.

1. I see the doctor is in. As a courtesy, can we move the banter over to the unsolicited email thread? They are trying to have a contest here.

2. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

The "contest" is just a marketing tactic for another UGL here so courtesy doesn't really apply to this thread nor does it apply to you....

flenser and MindlessWork like this.
  3. Good for him. Forget about the other dealer and forget about me. Have some courtesy for the competitors. Aren't you the guy that said he makes his own steroids in his house? I get confused with so many "doctors". That's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. Anyway, take it to the other thread and let everyone compete.

4. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I don't masquerade around pretending to source, holding source auctions, or making competitions to market what I brew so the pot and kettle analogy doesn't fit. It's apples to oranges more like it. After all the shit talking you've done across multiple threads now you wish to be the "good member"? Nope, doesn't work like that.

5. [​IMG]
    Maybe it's time for a change Doc. It's never too late.

6. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

This is the best pic ever!!! Do you have mirrors clean enough in Mexico to even look at yourself? You can't really think your goofy ass in your army issued birth control glasses can even get a unwanted fat girl here in the states do you? I mean this is the most ridiculous looking wanna be gangster in all of MESO history. You sir look like a pedophile or worse.

Please STOP embarrassing yourself.

mands

Manny, korat, ebkallday and 10 others like this.
  7. The toucan is always spitting water on the mirror. I'll have my maid clean it. Thanks for pointing that out. And you are right about the Rayban New Wayfarers. Raybans have never been popular. I wish I had it as good as you. Time to go ship!

8. [​IMG]

9. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hahahaha you mince no words there brother. I laughed so hard at your post on ugbb.

biggerben69 likes this.
  10. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I'm not saying this to be mean to you but suicide seems like a better option than change if that pic is what you mean by change.

11. My feelings are hurt. I so desperately need your approval. NOT! Now get back to bottling that vegetable oil bitch!

12. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

If you want my approval all you have to do is ask....well that and stop skipping squats.

13. Why would I want your approval, you quack?

14. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You do seem to want others' approval don't you? Sorry you haven't earned it here.

korat, Dr JIM, Flounder and 2 others like this.
  15. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

Your words amigo, your words. Plus, you I could teach you squats and deadlifts but your have to wear a mask though. I refuse to look at that mug in person, Online is bad enough.

MindlessWork, KPK and mands like this.
  16. Actually, I'm glad I'm not your type.

17. Ohhh shit.. Now you got Mands in this bitch telling you how fucking ridiculous you look. You need to hear all of us. You are literally PeeWee Herman on roids. None of us wanna play in your playhouse with you bro..

Dr JIM, MindlessWork and mands like this.
  18. I can live with that. Unless you have a vagina I really don't want you in my house. Unfortunately I am starting to think that a lot of you do have a vagina.

19. nophat

nophat Member

This thread where did the
    Post go

redrum720 likes this.