Palifter’s competition log

You're killin' it brother! I'm super excited to see how you do at the show!

Question, I know you're receiving professional coaching, is that also relating to your routine?

You're killin' it brother! I'm super excited to see how you do at the show!

Question, I know you're receiving professional coaching, is that also relating to your routine?
Yes, however I came to my current coach doing my current split and we agreed to just keep on rolling with it until post show at which time I’ll do a deload/reset and switch things up.

My coach is one of the head guys that worked closely with John Meadows before his passing so I’m guessing we’ll see some Mountain Dog ideologies being implemented.

For anyone struggling with getting down monotonous chicken and rice meals, the below combo has given my meals new life. I actually like a ton of options from the G Hughes line.

AAB71C6A-FAD9-4207-B574-31AEBE1571B3.jpeg

This is meal 1 fyi. Looks so boring but it has to be my favorite meal of the day. The cream of rice + blueberries might as well be a moist (yea I said it) blueberry muffin to my taste buds :)

View attachment 168697
Thanks for posting the pics of the meals. That helps a lot. If you can post the rice pics I've always wondered what rice looks like in grams always measure it in cups and I'm too lazy to do the conversion LOL. So how do you do the grams conversion so easy? Is the 300 G of egg whites like half a cup?

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the pics of the meals. That helps a lot. If you can post the rice pics I've always wondered what rice looks like in grams always measure it in cups and I'm too lazy to do the conversion LOL
Lol I don’t think a pic would really help you.

200g cooked rice (50g carbs) is less than a cup however. 1 cup cooked rice is closer to 250g for reference.

I use a rice cooker personally and highly recommend everyone get one if they don’t already have one. Without a rice cooker, a food scale and a microwave…I’m screwed.

Lol I don’t think a pic would really help you.

200g cooked rice (50g carbs) is less than a cup however. 1 cup cooked rice is closer to 250g for reference.

I use a rice cooker personally and highly recommend everyone get one if they don’t already have one. Without a rice cooker, a food scale and a microwave…I’m screwed.
Yes I have a ninja foodie pressure cooker and it works just like a rice cooker it's awesome. Instead of water I use organic beef bone broth or organic chicken bone broth. That way it makes the rice taste really good and you get all the nutrients from the organic bone broth

Yes I have a ninja foodie pressure cooker and it works just like a rice cooker it's awesome. Instead of water I use organic beef bone broth or organic chicken bone broth. That way it makes the rice taste really good and you get all the nutrients from the organic bone broth
Yep, I’m a fan of using broth myself. Gives it some color too which is nice at times.

I’ve also done turmeric and black pepper in the rice cooker - won’t add flavor really but adds health benefits and color if white rice is starting to look boring on the plate.

For anyone struggling with getting down monotonous chicken and rice meals, the below combo has given my meals new life. I actually like a ton of options from the G Hughes line.

View attachment 168713
I'm actually weird when it comes to diet, I prefer bland food. Because I don't get emotionally attached to the taste or texture of food/meal.

I eat 500g of steamed chicken breast almost every day and I nevet get bored of it, cuz if I really want to eat it's not boring anymore.

Point is you have to find what works for you.

I'm actually weird when it comes to diet, I prefer bland food. Because I don't get emotionally attached to the taste or texture of food/meal.

I eat 500g of steamed chicken breast almost every day and I nevet get bored of it, cuz if I really want to eat it's not boring anymore.

Point is you have to find what works for you.
Agreed, and that’s totally fine if that works for you.

I just want people to know that when dieting, you’re allowed to enjoy your meals and get creative if need be. Most recent data actually shows better digestion and assimilation of nutrients when we eat meals that we enjoy/look forward to. This also helps with adherence to diet overall which is where a lot of individuals fall short.

I could eat cardboard at this point so there’s that lol

Looking good fam: you got those long ass lateral triceps head going there lol; the exact opposite of what I have.

The log is absolutely going to help you keep accountability and also educate others about this process.

We all appreciate it and we all wish you the best.
Thanks brother! I wish I could tell you the secret to big triceps but I think my momma gave me them :)

Tonight’s post workout cereal choice. I give it a 9/10. Surprisingly good and this is coming from a cereal connoisseur - this is the only “sweet” I’ve had in months so I take my cereal very serious lol

5525EACA-F5BF-4AC1-9FFC-889A1CAC770C.jpeg

We’re about 5 weeks out now. Just checked in with my coach. He’s very happy with conditioning at this point. No changes to diet/drugs/cardio yet. I check in again Saturday and he hinted at a large sushi refeed :)

Let’s goooooooo!

Christmas in July? Should have more @GoodLyfe HGH coming tomorrow as well. It’s worth noting I used to only run Serostim years back. I then switched to a certain well known “two letter” HGH source but recently found out said source no longer (hasn’t for a while) uses @janoshik for testing their product - I trust Jano so it’s important what I am using is being tested by them.

DF72924A-F48D-4618-B355-D50047025E48.jpeg

PED changes as of this morning:
- Bump T3 to 37.5mcg (taken fasted am)
- Add in winny and anavar at 50mg each

Weight is holding at ~255lbs fasted but body comp is changing for the better week to week. Never been this lean or big 5 weeks out. I’m guessing my stage weight will be 10-15lbs heavier with better conditioning compared to last show.

I’m even starting to like my side chest shot. Being a taller guy, this has always been a tough pose for me because I never looked very “full” or filled in the gaps - my chest is a weak point I plan to bring up this off-season. Posing still needs work but we’re getting there, slowly but surely.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

32831288-F8F4-4E16-B282-BC5D7376748D.jpeg

PED changes as of this morning:
- Bump T3 to 37.5mcg (taken fasted am)
- Add in winny and anavar at 50mg each

Weight is holding at ~255lbs fasted but body comp is changing for the better week to week. Never been this lean or big 5 weeks out. I’m guessing my stage weight will be 10-15lbs heavier with better conditioning compared to last show.

I’m even starting to like my side chest shot. Being a taller guy, this has always been a tough pose for me because I never looked very “full” or filled in the gaps - my chest is a weak point I plan to bring up this off-season. Posing still needs work but we’re getting there, slowly but surely.

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

View attachment 168792
Increase the Turkesterone too 2000mg to really take your physique to the next level!