Palifter’s competition log

Fasted weight is 280. Still running test + mast.

I think in the coming weeks we are switching to Test + EQ + ment and starting to really push things and grow. Never ran Ment but looking forward to getting hyoogggeeee!

I will update when my diet and PED’s change up.
How much ment you plan to add to your cycle?

now with luki how are you working with diet and training?
Training is relatively the same. I train 5x a week, hitting a specific muscle group each day. I also have 2 leg days - one quad focused and one ham focused.

The diet is the main change as it’s now very low in fat on base training days and high carb days. Moderate fat on rest days, primarily from added healthy fats like avocado and fish oil. Lots of lean protein sources like white fish and chicken breast. No red meat.

How much ment you plan to add to your cycle?
Hasn’t officially been added in yet so I’m unsure.

Last edited:
@Palifter in your actual state of leanness I think that Trestolone will make you explode like never before. When coming from a very lean state Nandrolone Trestolone even Dbol do a really good job, totally different when you are no that lean.

I have tried 150mg Ment with 1,5g test and 1g EQ and it was quite good but was too watery for my taste.
Unfortunately I doubt I can use all that Trest since I am only 230lbs with abs and cuts on legs, but still I am not 280lbs lean like you. Overall the rest of gear I am using is already high.

Hope you will post some photos on Ment!

Keep growing mate

Looking great brother! Hope the best for your off season goals! Have you gone that lowfat in the past too? I would feel miserable with 20gr of fat, although i understand since you use slin. 40-45 is the lowest i feel ok and 60-70 i feel even better.

What i don't get is how come you start with that low calories considering your muscle mass and weight?

A weird thing now is happening to me, while previously with a maintenance of 3000kcal anytime i went up 300-400 cal weight was increasing, now i am in my 5th week of bulk, currently with 280P-620C-60F (4150kcal) on workout days and still zero weight added. If "fake food" was a thing like the gear, i'd definitely believe is happening rn lol. I'm on Test + EQ too and soon will add NPP and some anadrol here and there.

Keep us updated man!

full and lean

really basic cycle, 2 GH slin molecules, as it should be, without useless stacks

the diet amazes me, I thought you ate more in terms of Kcal
This is just slowly coming out of a deficit and reintroducing food. The food will go up way more than the current setup. Just trying to limit unnecessary fat gain.

I would assume a “high day” will be added where fats are kept <20g, carbs set to 1000g + and protein reduced. A basal insulin like Lantus would likely be utilized on this day as well.

Things like Ment will be added in the event of a plateau, but now before. It’s all about progression.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back