MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

@PCT24X7.STORE : will you check your spam email please. Or are you behind on checking emails. Not a dig... No hurry really.
Btw I got my reship no problem. I so truly enjoy a stand up source and this seems to be true with this source.

I wonder if this happens in the natty forums???

How about errbody stop posting tracking info
Not the best for opsec
And go lift some weights

Ghoul putting on a show like i'm posting the most controversial shit the forums have seen. Just look at his freezer and refrigerator debate, the kid needs some help

I see upwards of a dozen or more different pharma blister packs for many of the products listed and mostly if not all are Indian companies. Other than price would dictate the better product would cost more which ones tend to be better or best? Are the most inexpensive ones the better bang for your buck? Any insight would be appreciated, thanks.

Just giving an update on my order.. Still no update on my original package. Last two updates are “inbound into customs” then a week later “processed through usps facility. Your item has been processed through our facility in isc New York” no update in at least 17ish days. Not really sure what’s going to happen with this??

Pct has offered a reship and to my knowledge it’s already been sent out. I’ve ordered from them plenty times before and never any issues so fingers crossed this one lands

Just giving an update on my order.. Still no update on my original package. Last two updates are “inbound into customs” then a week later “processed through usps facility. Your item has been processed through our facility in isc New York” no update in at least 17ish days. Not really sure what’s going to happen with this??

Pct has offered a reship and to my knowledge it’s already been sent out. I’ve ordered from them plenty times before and never any issues so fingers crossed this one lands
Yes sir seizures are part of this industry it’s just random picks they choose to check and eventually it becomes a bad luck for someone . Lot of packages that were held in customs moved late night yesterday and went to local post office .

PCT24X7 always stand with their customers to resolve any issue they have :) ,

no worries i usually dont care all that much and will wait around a month before getting worried. ive just had other india packs snagged this last month so when i check parcels i noticed it saying held in customs. my batting average for india packs is pretty fucking low so I usually dont even try. last 20 years i think ive maybe had 2 out of like 20 actually land. thats just my fucking luck

@baxter0312 @bighunanballs yesterday night 4 packages , this morning 5 packages and few minutes 3 packages updated as our for delivery straight after held in customs update .

Thing is they are not updating further updates apart from held in customs till the package is at your local post office or it’s out for delivery . I would say no need to take stress I will take care of every customer however I would request my customers to wait for 5-7 days and if package doesn’t update for 12 days after entering customs PCT24X7 is 100% liable for free reships :) ,

@baxter0312 @bighunanballs yesterday night 4 packages , this morning 5 packages and few minutes 3 packages updated as our for delivery straight after held in customs update .

Thing is they are not updating further updates apart from held in customs till the package is at your local post office or it’s out for delivery . I would say no need to take stress I will take care of every customer however I would request my customers to wait for 5-7 days and if package doesn’t update for 12 days after entering customs PCT24X7 is 100% liable for free reships :) ,

That’s quite generous and will definitely earn you repeat customers. I’ve been talking with a guy who got customs scammed and then they told him he could pay 50% for a reship only to scam him again. Luckily I talked him out of it.

ya no rush. ive got plenty of time will keep an eye on it every few days thanks