MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

You guys really gotta chill lol. You're working yourselves up into an anxiety attack and paranoia. Yeah it's good to practice good opsec, But you're over analyzing everything and causing each other paranoia in this echo chamber of over analyzing tracking events.

Just let life happen. A long time ago when I dropped my TRT prescription I decided I can either overpay for 700ng my whole life and not have the physique i want, or I can live my life how I want and take a moderate risk (that can be minimizalized with good judgment, and basic opsec) and be happy and do what I want. This lifestyle has a moderate risk if you want to make bodybuilding your life. To me, It's worth that risk if I want to be happy......If it's worth it to you too, Sit back and relax and let life happen. Some things aren't worth worrying about because it is outside of your control.

I hope everyone has a stress free holiday if you're American. If you're not American I still hope you have a decent week lol

You guys really gotta chill lol. You're working yourselves up into an anxiety attack and paranoia. Yeah it's good to practice good opsec, But you're over analyzing everything and causing each other paranoia in this echo chamber of over analyzing tracking events.

Just let life happen. A long time ago when I dropped my TRT prescription I decided I can either overpay for 700ng my whole life and not have the physique i want, or I can live my life how I want and take a moderate risk (that can be minimizalized with good judgment, and basic opsec) and be happy and do what I want. This lifestyle has a moderate risk if you want to make bodybuilding your life. To me, It's worth that risk if I want to be happy......If it's worth it to you too, Sit back and relax and let life happen. Some things aren't worth worrying about because it is outside of your control.

I hope everyone has a stress free holiday if you're American. If you're not American I still hope you have a decent week lol

I just find it all fascinating. I like learning about how things go down at customs, and I like being able to predict what’s going on with packages and not just believe it’s all black magic going on behind the scenes. I apologize if I’m stressing anyone.

Sorry connor

1719913262788.png

Oh yeah there are a couple of shows one is specifically the Mexican border with Texas and another one shows usually New York and the east coast customs. The show for the east coast usually shows the teams intercepted a package with a kilo or more of meth/cocaine and how they remove the contraband but put back whatever was concealing it(picture frames, books, etc.) then drop the pack at the address. They watch from a distance when someone takes the pack in then bust the door down. It's always meth or cocaine in kilogram amounts. So the whole "don't sign for a pack" thing seems to be irrelevant in today's times.

It was my understanding they were getting away from controlled delivery, it’s not very efficient for them. Instead they try to get people into the post office. Many accounts of such.

It was my understanding they were getting away from controlled delivery, it’s not very efficient for them. Instead they try to get people into the post office. Many accounts of such.
You're kind right. But it's more the pack and ship route. They busted a few groups and a huge internal group in FedEx but the USPS is the safest way to ship domestically and intentionally. If you know about international shipping to the US every single package is tracked and logged indefinitely.

I don't want to give away too much personal information about myself but a lot of things are not monitored or caught. Too much volume is traveling. It's literally a needle in a haystack.

There are about a dozen aways to stay anonymous and move anything you want to the mail system without working directly for them.

Hello everyone, I won’t be able to reply emails tonight as I’m feeling very unwell since morning will get back to every email in morning as soon I wake up including trackings for your packages to payment confirmations .

Thanks & regards
PCT24X7

Care to DM me about some of these? I’ve considered everything from PO Boxes to fake ID’s lol.

There are shipping websites that require various levels of information. The usps website requires a social to create an account but others you can just put in fake details.
Nothing you can do to hide where something was shipped from however

Bloods back showing 50mg twice a week of American remedies testosterone cypionate from @PCT24X7.STORE is more than enough (this was taken 36 hours post injection) , going to be reducing to 40mg twice a week based on these bloods, USA conversion puts my testosterone at 904 ng/dl .

Attachments

• IMG_1045.jpeg
    IMG_1045.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1043.jpeg
    IMG_1043.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 38
Mine is doing the same thing...and it's a small order.
Not sure if this is relevant, but someone I know who placed an order with an Asian pharmacy the other day was warned bt the vendor that there are a lot of delays, currently, for customs clearance in the States. And that was just for them to confirm they wanted to go ahead with the order.

Should arrive fine. Mine was held in customs a few days and got delivered just fine. I think it's normal right now for them to say "held in customs"
I just had two go through this week with no issues but third one got ‘held in customs’.
I’ve got letters before to other addresses so I know the drill. Hopefully it goes through but ‘held in customs’ is what they write when they find something illegal or taxes haven’t been paid. So it’s the phrase most likely to be a seizure

I just had two go through this week with no issues but third one got ‘held in customs’.
I’ve got letters before to other addresses so I know the drill. Hopefully it goes through but ‘held in customs’ is what they write when they find something illegal or taxes haven’t been paid. So it’s the phrase most likely to be a seizure

Not any more. Have had 3 in the last 10 days go through that stage in the last week. Seems to have replaced "inbound into customs".

PCT24 also posted recent examples (last week) of the same thing. Seizure a few weeks before just hung at "inbound into customs" as usual, but that might've been before the change.

Guess we'll see what a seizure looks like eventually after whatever this change is.

@bighunanballs had same experience

ya as of this month this seems to be standard verbiage of "inbound into customs"

When packages go to customs, they have a dog sniff it for hard drug, the dogs aren’t trained for steroids, so most will pass.

They also X-ray it, but as long as the package is declared supplements, they won’t open it.

They will only open it if the dog smell something or what is declared does not match what is seen on X-ray and is suspicious.

I have had several packages go through customs just fine, I never bought any of the drugs the dogs are trained for though.