MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT 24X7 "1 stop shop for all day healthcare"

What are you getting when you run the tracking # through USPS instead of parcelapp?

In theory it means it's in the US, but nothing indicates it's in USPS hands yet, and def not customs.

“Label created, not yet in system”. Usually I’ll see an actual usps tracking number populate on informed delivery for international packs but not this one.

I had been doing that as well, as that worked with adderall and caffeine for me, but I noticed if I took more later in the day, my quality of sleep diminished.

I came across some info that demonstrated duration was largely determined by dose. The prescribing guidelines recommend larger doses, not split doses for extended duration.

The reason is Modafinil / Armodafinil duration is determined by rate of clearance, which there's a limited capacity for. (as a side note, the elderly need lower and lower doses for the same effect and duration because they clear it increasingly slowly).

So I just started taking larger doses first thing in the morning, and sure enough, while the peak was a bit higher, after leveling off the effects lasted significantly longer and my sleep quality returned.
I know the half-life on armo is very long. Moda peaks too hard and diminishes quicker than I like. I have found that using armo as a base and 1 or 2 small moda boosts just seems to work best for me. I don't take it past about 11:00 a.m. and my sleep is fine. The issue is I have too many things to do but when I have the time to sleep it's no problem.

“7/4 Mumbai airport sorting office, item bagged”

That's a crazy delay, and bizarre USPS has no record since they're informed it's being "prepared" as soon as it's sent, before leaving India.

I'm tempted to think it's a tracking problem and will arrive in a few days. But if it doesn't, and not in USPS hands by 29th, time for a reship imo.

That said, nothing makes it look like a customs issue, so at least there's that.

I know the half-life on armo is very long. Moda peaks too hard and diminishes quicker than I like. I have found that using armo as a base and 1 or 2 small moda boosts just seems to work best for me. I don't take it past about 11:00 a.m. and my sleep is fine. The issue is I have too many things to do but when I have the time to sleep it's no problem.

Yeah I use Armo 150 as a base as well, and boost with Moda, as little as 100 on easy day, 200 on busy day, but I just take it all at once. Seems to "saturate" the enzymes that clear it, resulting in an extended half life, long period at level, and quick drop off late in the evening.

For some reason, 3x 50mg artvigil peak much faster and are significantly stronger than 1 x 150mg artvigil. The tabs are different enough to make me suspect a different formulation, or maybe there's just more active ingredient in 3 x 50s. I'll have to see what Jano shows.

When you look at the patents and data for Moda and Armoda, the number of tablet formulations and even variations of the active ingredient itself; with different properties, are very numerous. There are formulas specifically to maximize sexual performance, with a quick peak and rapid drop off of the "D" (as opposed to S or R) isomer of Moda. That's what the Intex Modafil MD sublingual tabs are based on.

Last edited: