MESO-Rx Sponsor PCT.ZONE - USA/UK/INT Generic Pharma.

Can you offer for me those?
Antidepressant Vartioxetine
Antipsichotic aripiprazole

Our website address can be found in our profile picture. If you require any medication, please kindly make your request through the contact form on our website. Thank you.

halo how long do i have to wait until i can get a reship if my parcel is stuck at custom?

25 days held. this may extend recently due to customs issues atm (USA) one of my packs started moving after 27 days held

A member here had a pack land after 55 days. Sucks waiting that long but at least you're gonna get your stuff. That's the important part.

Many members (myself included) promote not waiting until the last minute to order essential medicines.

Hope for the best, plan for the worst. Have at least 3 months supply of essential meds on hand at all times. Some people say a year's worth and I don't disagree with that either.

I sent an email to your help@pct.zone address.

Ordered fertigyn 5000, recieved 'eutrig 5000' completely different brand i never payed for and do not like whatsoever. I'm assuming this is in response to Janoshiks flawed HCG testing? Please for everyone's sake don't send different brands of things out without checking with the customer first. I will update this later weather or not he reships.

I sent an email to your help@pct.zone address.

Ordered fertigyn 5000, recieved 'eutrig 5000' completely different brand i never payed for and do not like whatsoever. I'm assuming this is in response to Janoshiks flawed HCG testing? Please for everyone's sake don't send different brands of things out without checking with the customer first. I will update this later weather or not he reships.

Hello,

I just want to clarify the situation for everyone reading. The customer above has some concerns about Janoshik's testing and the results. I think it's important to provide some context to fully understand our final decision.

When there's a stock shortage, we sometimes send alternative brands. In your case, we sent you a more expensive brand that has superior test results. It seems there might have been a misunderstanding about Janoshik's testing method. Fertigyn and EUTRIG are both the same type of HCG, so the comparison between them is accurate. It's important to note that Fertigyn is not necessarily more effective. When Fertigyn tests poorly compared to EUTRIG, it's because Fertigyn has degraded.

We won't be able to reship the product as you were actually sent a better option. Your disagreement seems to be with Janoshik's testing method, but it's worth mentioning that his testing is widely respected and considered trustworthy in this community.

In short, EUTRIG is a superior product, and likely the best HCG in the India market, and the price reflects that, your order was upgraded free of charge. Had we sent Fertigyn, and you found it did not work as expected, or testing was bad, you would be more upset.

PCT.ZONE

Hello,

I just want to clarify the situation for everyone reading. The customer above has some concerns about Janoshik's testing and the results. I think it's important to provide some context to fully understand our final decision.

When there's a stock shortage, we sometimes send alternative brands. In your case, we sent you a more expensive brand that has superior test results. It seems there might have been a misunderstanding about Janoshik's testing method. Fertigyn and EUTRIG are both the same type of HCG, so the comparison between them is accurate. It's important to note that Fertigyn is not necessarily more effective. When Fertigyn tests poorly compared to EUTRIG, it's because Fertigyn has degraded.

We won't be able to reship the product as you were actually sent a better option. Your disagreement seems to be with Janoshik's testing method, but it's worth mentioning that his testing is widely respected and considered trustworthy in this community.

In short, EUTRIG is a superior product, and likely the best HCG in the India market, and the price reflects that, your order was upgraded free of charge. Had we sent Fertigyn, and you found it did not work as expected, or testing was bad, you would be more upset.

PCT.ZONE
The Eutrig you are talking about tested overdosed 100%
Name one legitimate pharmacy that sells products 100% overdosed.

That the fact that you are going to such lengths to avoid re-shipping a 55 dollar order should send alarm bells. You should reship and make it new policy to ask customer before substituting products. This avoids these problems happening.

Last edited:
The Eutrig you are talking about tested overdosed 100%
Name one legitimate pharmacy that sells products 100% overdosed.

That the fact that you are going to such lengths to avoid re-shipping a 55 dollar order should send alarm bells.
Hi,

We explicitly outline in our Knowledge Base that we will provide alternative options if we determine it to be the most suitable course of action. The Knowledge Base is accessible via our website.

Conversely, it could be argued that you were provided with a superior product in terms of dosage, testing, and pricing, and have sought to pressure us into supplying you with complimentary products through public channels.

Now that you are aware of our policy, we kindly request that you refrain from placing orders if you are unwilling to adhere to it in the future.

PCT.ZONE

Hi,

We explicitly outline in our Knowledge Base that we will provide alternative options if we determine it to be the most suitable course of action. The Knowledge Base is accessible via our website.

Conversely, it could be argued that you were provided with a superior product in terms of dosage, testing, and pricing, and have sought to pressure us into supplying you with complimentary products through public channels.

Now that you are aware of our policy, we kindly request that you refrain from placing orders if you are unwilling to adhere to it in the future.

PCT.ZONE
Literally had the exact situation with PCT24x7 and he reshipped what i ordered no questions asked, why anyone would willfully use this vendor is beyond me. Why do you even stock other HCG if eutrig is the best on the market? remove them from your website.
If you're gonna sub an item ask the customer first, its not rocket science.

Literally had the exact situation with PCT24x7 and he reshipped what i ordered no questions asked, why anyone would willfully use this vendor is beyond me. Why do you even stock other HCG if eutrig is the best on the market? remove them from your website.
If you're gonna sub an item ask the customer first, its not rocket science.
Hi,

We are not PCT24x7, but we value your feedback and appreciate your understanding. Our policies are listed on our website, and you had placed the order with that information publicly available.

Thank you for your feedback, have a great day.

PCT.ZONE

You write like a cheap indian lawyer. the fact is you would make a lot more money being honest with people instead of trying to save every cent possible. You would have made more money from just me doing repeated orders, let alone the other people who are now going to the other vendor who reships quickly.

Back