Pharmacom and Dragon Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by FakeNattyAlert, Mar 24, 2019.

1. FakeNattyAlert

FakeNattyAlert Junior Member

BRO I SENT YOU PLENTY OF PICTURES BEFORE YOU EVEN MADE THE PURCHASE! I I sent pictures of everything that I had on hand. Why didn't you use a broker like you said you were? @eje1990 bro I've been a member since 2016.

eje1990 likes this.
  2. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Don’t refund fucking @balco He is a scammer that pulls this shit all the time. Fuck him. He ripped off another well known source for $415 worth of TPP/NPP blend. He got stabby with the rubber vial top until pieces fell apart. Total bullshit since nobody else has ever had that issue.

The fucking dude is bad for MESO and sources should refuse to sell to him. Run his ass out.

Guys like this are bad for the community because it undermines legitimate concerns and issues.

3. balco

balco Member

Haha! 3 other people admitted to having the same issue, that's why TGI is changing to silicone stoppers.

4. balco

balco Member

Post the pictures of the vials, you said you have them so post them.

You sent me pictures of Anavar and of 25+ products laid out on the floor. You never sent pictures of the two vials since I didn't ask you to like I should of.

Answer my question, why would I buy two blank vials for $40 each? It makes no sense. Remember to post the pictures of the vials now.

5. BigBaldBeardGuy

He’s only switching cause I told him it would protect him from fucking scammers like you. Dick.

Worf, Blange89 and T-Bagger like this.
  6. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@BigBaldBeardGuy , hold my beer bro

@balco , 9 different sources?!?!? That just proves you are trying to scam. Just from one vendor to another and cause trouble to try and get free shit

How about this. Get a fucking job, nut up, and pay for your shit like a real man.

And to get the record straight. Both the people who had “issues” with the stoppers didn’t fucking scam for 415$. They didn’t even except an exchange.

This isn’t fucking Burger King. You don’t get shit your way. Now go over to bodybuilding.com you fucking reject

Give me my beer back @BigBaldBeardGuy

7. iceman440

Oh and I forgot, fuck you balco

8. BigBaldBeardGuy

@FakeNattyAlert

Don’t waste anymore time with fucking @balco you have much better things to do with your time. He’s a horrible person and the only good thing is that he’s gonna eventually do something really stupid one of these days.

9. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Okay? And you have 12 posts? What's your other handle? (Obviously you wouldn't answer that if you had one)

I'm not attacking you but you haven't contributed anything. Now your unloading your gear? Lol. It just looks sketchy as fuck. You what I mean? You could be an awesome dude for all I know. But no one knows you.

Who we do know is @balco. And quite frankly you don't owe him shit even if those vials were shipped in bubble wrap and still ended up shattered.

Blange89, bolder, T-Bagger and 5 others like this.
  10. Hold on. @balco paid, the other guy sent them out and now there's an issue with caps and labels? Am i up to speed?

bolder, Urgentfury12, balco and 2 others like this.
  11. balco

balco Member

Yes. The cap is more of a cosmetic issue but the labels being blank is the main issue. I assumed they would be labeled Parapharma, why would I purchase blank test from an unknown source? I made the mistake of not asking enough question and getting pictures if the specific vials I was ordering.

12. maxwin

maxwin Member

Oh no worry, I was not offended at all brother. I had a good experience interacting with him and since he has a number of leftovers. I thought it might be helpful to give him that little boost and update other potential guys who wanted to cheap LAST ACT stuffs. It was not meant like a damn review or anything. Cheers

eje1990 likes this.
  13. iceman440

You would do it specifically so you could scam him

CompoundLifts31 and Urgentfury12 like this.
  14. DrinkFlintWater

DrinkFlintWater Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Hes an unknown source? Really, you dont say?

Anyway, Pin it....

....You wont, NO BALLS.

bolder, Cityofgrit, T-Bagger and 2 others like this.
  15. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Random person

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  16. balco

balco Member

Yes

eje1990 likes this.
  17. Well, guy. i hate to be the bearer of bad news, but sometimes you don't get exactly what you bargained for.

This is an underground, illegal trade. Demanding to be refunded any time things aren't perfect is expecting too much. You take your chances with every purchace. There is no BBB here.

Kim, bolder, eje1990 and 2 others like this.
  18. maxwin

maxwin Member

HOLD UP, I bought A LOT of items from this guy. Everything came undamaged, this is crazy. I bought 5 Primo, 1 Test-E, I resend him BACK his Test-C because he was sending it by mistake. He TOLD me to keep the item for myself, but I had no use for it so I sent it back to him.

I'm sorry to say but you sound like some broke FUCK trying to get a little bit out this poor man. Seriously, if you are too broke for the game, GTFO fuckwit

Blange89 and iceman440 like this.
  19. maxwin

maxwin Member

Do you want me to provide a screenshot of all the shit I bought from hime? Fucking pristine unopened items.

20. balco

balco Member

I agree, but that doesn't mean people aren't entitled to a refund. I dropped it, I don't have the time.

MisterSuperGod likes this.