Pharmacom and Dragon Pharma

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by FakeNattyAlert, Mar 24, 2019.

1. darkdays

darkdays Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

you're a total fuck, tgi's gear and setup has been prime as of late. its obvious you stabbed the vials numerous times... in the what less than 2 weeks before the two stoppers gave out? come on, the time line with that simply doesn't add up. stoppers don't get destroyed in less than 2 weeks, maybe after months of use but two weeks, nah man. just go to a different forum and start over, try not to be a weasel there

2. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sounds like YOUR problem then Dude. Do yourself a favor and learn from it.

Skorecese likes this.
  3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I’ve pinned my Titter gear with a 23 gauge and stabbed them all 11 times and not one piece of rubber in any of them.

4. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You have to get an 18 gauge and ram it in and out repeatedly...then blame the source like Balco

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  5. balco

balco Member

You've got it all wrong, like I've said before it was roofing nails.

You could probably use your dick though

6. Anthony Minerva

Anthony Minerva Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Why the fuck do you have so many problems with all your purchases...you are a fuckin weirdo for real...

T-Bagger, Blange89 and Cityofgrit like this.
  7. Cityofgrit

Cityofgrit Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Fixed it for ya

T-Bagger and Anthony Minerva like this.
  8. balco

balco Member

You haven't be around long enough, but I've used around 9 sources on/off meso and had an issue with two including this incident.

9. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

9 sources hoping to scam each one of them.

Love how you make jokes about it too. Just further proving you think it’s all a big game to you

T-Bagger and BigBaldBeardGuy like this.
  10. Anthony Minerva

I been around long enough to be puzzled how u even made it this far in your life...

11. Anthony Minerva

Dear sweet baby Jesus please rain down pieces of rubber stoppers from the heavens into all of @balco gear

12. iceman440

iceman440 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Anthony Minerva likes this.
  13. Thegreek

Thegreek Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@FakeNattyAlert
    @maxwin @balco
    For anyone who decides to read this thread and gets to this post do yourself a favor and just stop reading. The first two handles have about 5 minutes here and are sketchy as fuck and the other is either a scumbag scammer or a complete fucking idiot. Probably both. So stop reading and go read something useful here. Not this ridiculous shit.

14. darkdays

darkdays Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  15. Skorecese

Skorecese Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I drew with a 18g my first 2 or 3 tgi tren and test vials mind you Pinned tren everyday with a 18g and had ZERO issue And same with the test vials

puckhog and darkdays like this.
  16. Oooh. i'm listening...

17. FakeNattyAlert

FakeNattyAlert Junior Member

Cut the BS @balco, since you said the products I sent you were damaged and/or fake I offered to pay to have them 3rd party tested or give you a full refund but you refused to send me back the products. Those options are still available to you.

T-Bagger, darkdays, puckhog and 2 others like this.
  18. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Brother I wouldn't even sweat it. He got about 400$ worth of gear for free because of a piece of stopper in one vial.

See the problem here @balco is that you're going to become the boy that cried wolf. Something, someday, is going to happen and it's going to be a legit problem and no one is going to believe you. Just saying man.

hurricane, bolder, T-Bagger and 9 others like this.
  19. balco

balco Member

I actually thought about that, I was hesitant to complain about these vials because I didn't want to be the "boy that cried wolf" when a really serious issue arises.

My only issue with OP is he sent me unmarked vials when I specifically bought them and paid the high mark up because they were parapharma.

Edit: I appreciate your well worded constructive criticism, most people jump to conclusions and attack me strait away, it's refreshing to see.

eje1990 likes this.