pharmacom labs/ different looking vials

open your eyes and you will probably see better.
it`s your right, don`t wanna believe, don`t do it. think whatever you want. I am not going to yield to your speculations.
And yes, i have not insulted anybody in my post. Customers with real issues get real and polite replies, attitude and all questions solved within short time.All others launching gibberish conspiracy theories without any real issues can do whatever they want, its their business, but not my concerns.
Real customer complaints, in your view, are only the complaints that are solved with a sentence or two delivered by you to customers who are willing to accept whatever you say.
It's clear to me you've been indulged over the years. You have no people skills.

you once said it was like brewing coffee, @Pharmacom Labs . that once coffee is brewed, you can't make one cup stronger than the next, or something like that. now it can be +/-10%?

what you need is to add a "-te1" or something like that to the batch number so that you know it's test e first run. or te2 test e second run, and so one and so forth. that way internally, you will know this batch of raws is of good quality, but first run was under/over dosed and run 2 was more accurately dosed, and this is what the production team did differently between run 1 and run 2 and will try and repeat for run 3. until that batch is complete. and then next batch start back at 1.

I can only take your word for it, that internally the batch number has significance. I can't understand how.

you once said it was like brewing coffee, @Pharmacom Labs . that once coffee is brewed, you can't make one cup stronger than the next, or something like that. now it can be +/-10%?

what you need is to add a "-te1" or something like that to the batch number so that you know it's test e first run. or te2 test e second run, and so one and so forth. that way internally, you will know this batch of raws is of good quality, but first run was under/over dosed and run 2 was more accurately dosed, and this is what the production team did differently between run 1 and run 2 and will try and repeat for run 3. until that batch is complete. and then next batch start back at 1.

I can only take your word for it, that internally the batch number has significance. I can't understand how.
Frank is sick and tired of the simpletons around here. He's going to tell you that he's too intelligent and the policies pharmacom has in place are to complicated for us, the common folk, to wrap our feeble minds around.
You may yet succeed in getting through to us, Frank. No need to thank me, i'm here to help.

we have very decent discounts when we buy lot of raws types at once and yes batch numbers are bound to raws batches, which are predetermined by the raws supplier. And yes all products can have same batch if raws are produced specially for us in respective amounts. Raws for themain products are supplied by only one supplier we have been working for a very long time with. I have posted this info many times. The batch number is the main indicator, it shows us what raws have been used. If we find some raws being bunk - say someone from customers provides us a test from Simec with negative result, we have right to request for a completely new batch of raws of this definite product from our supplier for free! This is a huge amount of money and our supplier is for sure not interested in providing poor quality. If we used some other system and changed batches often (which apparently you wanna have), it won`t provide any better control, on the opposite, it will ruin the entire system.
Batches can be same within a long period of time, it will be always like this, but exp. dates on labels can be different. This is another distinction.
Your way of thinking is not suitable for illegal stuff. You think like as if you are dealing with some legal products, which can be called back in case of any issues.
As example, in 2014 Toyota called back over 6,5 millions of cars due to some problems with steering wheels. This is where you need to control each item and each car to know in detail at what car what detail was used. I mean batch/serial numbers.Strict production control and batches control is required here to be able to find after years of production, which cars may have defects, call them back and replace.
The story with illegal products is absolutely different. Hypothetically, even if someone reports a product is bunk. Do you really think that sources will call back all products? These are prohibited items. Our bulk customers pay huge money to get them around the custom in their countries. With products like steroids delivery expenses often make the main or a huge part of the market price. We have lot of bulk customers. There are such sources, which we are even not aware of. Some buy from customers of customers of our customers, kind of 3-tier sources. Even if you find a bad product, nobody will ever call something back and lose money. For any source it is much easier just to replace an item. And many of them, even if they know that some products are poor will still sell them in order not to loose money. There are lot of such sources who buy counterfeits of original products and sell them at original price...But this is already another question. My idea was that of course no one UGL has as meticulous control as an official facility would have. That type control if often required for cases like I described above. I have posted now a pretty ticklish idea, which some people can understand for own benefit... All said above does not mean that we don`t have control, we do, but of course it is not as strictly as it would be at a real GMP-certified facility. This is a pretty obvious thing. With all said above in mind I am still here and as before I can guarantee that our quality control is much better as of the overwhelming amount of UGLs on the market now. We are ready to take responsibility. In particular definite cases worth attention. What we have now is... i even don`t know what is it. If everyone read what i say, there were be no questions, because all of what i have said was stated and repeated not once.

Check codes are only to verify whether a product is genuine or not.

If you search this thread you will find reply to your question. To put it shortly 1. deviations within +/- 10% are possible and allowed as far as I know. In fact it is not possible to keep always exactly the same dosage. Too many factors have impact on this during production of this scale. In the particular case deviations are more as 10% and i explained this. When those vials were produced - we took as basis info about oil physical properties and particularly viscosity at definite tempertures from the data sheets provided by suppliers. They are not always accurate. We did not have at that moment sensors measuring the oil viscosity and some other parameters in real time. We considered this possibility and that is why we tried to put preferably a bit more raws as a bit less, which both Simec results showed.

sorry, I really don`t understand which section you mean...Ok, i found it, Darius has it on pharmacomstore.org. Yes, you are right here. But what does it change? It only says if you have a log and post your blood work you can get a store credit. Bloodwork is a much better argument as just - i don`t feel...At the current market rivalry each source tries to offer something to stand out among others. This is a normal practice and it is in no way connected with the quality of our products or fake reviews.

i don`t read the board and all threads throuout, I am not aware, which reps and shills you mean? From Pharmacom are here: me, Pharmacom Support, Darius and he has 2 reps on ASF which are here under the same usernames, this is not a secret at all and anybody can see it. That is all. No one else has any attitude to us. Strange logic, even if someone left a good review, so he is a shill? This makes no sense at all. It only proves the common attitude of this board to sources,which you displayed in your post: they are not our friends, they are to make money here... I feel sorry for those, who is focused on this kind of a world view. If you had read all my email correspondences and recommendations you would have seen that i never try to sell as much as I can, if fact I always ask people, why they chose this or this, how they think it could be helpful on cycle, i often offer alternatives, which are cheaper. Finally even if someone asks my opinion about whether he shall or not use HGH, i always as what for and reply, that HGH is a pretty expensive drug and mostly for competing athletes and never recommend it specially to guys who work out for themselves. Probably someone of these guys is reading these and can confirm my words. All your logic with making money by all all possible ways is shit gibberish. We all, each of us here stands up in the morning and goes to fucking job to make money. Any seller, any business is arranged to make money speaking generally. There is only the difference between people: there are those who trying to gain cash by all possible means and there are those who understands other people and will never advice anything bad to get a few dollars more...Nobody cares, but I absolutely don`t agree with almost everything you`ve just said. ... shills? show me, where are they?gh underdosed? 4 month passed since it has been delivered and nobody of you knows what conditions it was stored at. We replaced it absolutely for free. That guy got completely compensated for his blood work and +50$ store credit on top of this. This is the way how we are here only to make money...
Or maybe or test p is underdosed? Aha, from revealed newbies who come, manifest bullshit and even can not calculate dosages correctly when talking shit...

In fact the first case worth real attention. I can`t really see it well, i guess it might me be a part of rubber. No problem at all, we replace it. i will pm you.
If your raw batches are so big, then its safe to assume that you do not brew that whole batch of raws at the same time! While im sure you have a top of the line facility, when you brew the next batch from the same raws the outcome is almost certainly not going to be the same mg per ml. You put pharmacom at risk doing buisness this way because if something happens in production that causes the product to come back underdosed and it hits anabolic lab every costomer with that "batch number" is going to be reimbursed. Then in your thread you will try and address the situation by telling individuals that you will pay for simic testing after arguing that your product could not be dosed wrong. Very few people want to have to send a product put for testing and wait what months? Npp guy in the lab testing section is an example!

I have really enjoyed your products and have added and sustained good mass. But your mentality is everyone is out to fuck you over. Save everyone including yourself a hard time and keep your "raw batch number" on the vials but add a "production number" as well so us as costomers can track our purchase and know exactly what we have, if something goes wrong you can identify the problem and when contacted by the costomer you can just replace what is bad because you will already know that production code was bad for whatever reason. It takes 1 fuck up and nobody will ever forget it. I would think minimizing that risk would best for buisness.

P.s any more buisness advise and i will have to send you an invoice. Or im for hire for anything over 75k a year in u.s dollars no rubles. Dont mind my spelling it is my weakness.

If your raw batches are so big, then its safe to assume that you do not brew that whole batch of raws at the same time! While im sure you have a top of the line facility, when you brew the next batch from the same raws the outcome is almost certainly not going to be the same mg per ml. You put pharmacom at risk doing buisness this way because if something happens in production that causes the product to come back underdosed and it hits anabolic lab every costomer with that "batch number" is going to be reimbursed. Then in your thread you will try and address the situation by telling individuals that you will pay for simic testing after arguing that your product could not be dosed wrong. Very few people want to have to send a product put for testing and wait what months? Npp guy in the lab testing section is an example!

I have really enjoyed your products and have added and sustained good mass. But your mentality is everyone is out to fuck you over. Save everyone including yourself a hard time and keep your "raw batch number" on the vials but add a "production number" as well so us as costomers can track our purchase and know exactly what we have, if something goes wrong you can identify the problem and when contacted by the costomer you can just replace what is bad because you will already know that production code was bad for whatever reason. It takes 1 fuck up and nobody will ever forget it. I would think minimizing that risk would best for buisness.

P.s any more buisness advise and i will have to send you an invoice. Or im for hire for anything over 75k a year in u.s dollars no rubles. Dont mind my spelling it is my weakness.
honestly, i am so tired to argue with people who don`t listen or just don`t wanna listen... maybe you don`t read what i say, maybe my english is so bad, maybe you just don`t wanna to listen.
once again, please surf back to my post 42 in this thread and read it again. If you read it carefully you will understand, that:
1. batch numbers are bouned to raws, but not only batch numbers are important, also exp dates. the same batch number can have different exp. dates, i showed photos there, here are more examples:

try to guess why what different exp. date within the same batch means?
2. If you read post 42 again, you will see that all batches on the market now are older batches. Products produced currently have new batches individual for each product. I showed this, here is another example with ampoules:

individual coding for each type of a product.
Other UGLs don`t have any batch control at all and nobody says a word...
On top of this, I completely changed texts in our pamphlets, revised info about dosages and properties, changed bar-codes, which will be in new batches also individual and correspond with our internal production system. So, they will also carry out, additionally to check codes, the secondary protection function against counterfeits.
What else do you need?
If you could listen and tried to understand, the meaningless discussion would die on page 3.
As i said, everyone can think whatever he wants. We are not going to convince everybody in how our system works, this is actually our internal thing.
p.s. and no, we will never just replace an item of a customer complaining about bad quality. This is a wide field for reverse scamming and lot of people are trying to get freebies. I don`t mean meso members, i mean in worldwide scale.
Pharmacom Labs`s official position will be always the same - if our product is bad, we replace it without hesitation, but only if a particular product is checked and proven to be of low quality.

Last edited:
honestly, i am so tired to speak with people who don`t listen or just don`t wanna listen... maybe you don`t read what i say, maybe my english is so bad, maybe you just don`t wanna to listen.
once again, go back to my post 42 in this thread please and read it again. If you read it carefully you will understand, that:
1. batch numbers are bouned to raws, but not only batch numbers are important, also exp dates. the same batch number can have different exp. dates, i showed photos there, here are more examples:

try to guess why what different exp. date within the same batch means?
2. If you read post 42 again, you will see that all batches on the market now are older batches. Products produced currently have new batches individual for each product. I showed this, here is another example with ampoules:

individual coding for each products.
What else do you want, I don`t understand? Other UGLs don`t have any batch control at all and nobody says a word...
On top of this, I completely changed texts in our pamphlets, revised info about dosages and properties, changed bar-codes, which will be in new batches also individual and correspond with our internal production system. So, they will also carry out, additionally to check codes, the secondary protection function against counterfeits.
What else do you need?
If you could listen and tried to understand, the meaningless discussion would die on page 3.
As i said, anybody think whatever he wants. We are not going to convince everyone in how our system works, this is actually our internal thing.
p.s. and no, we would never just replace an item of a customer complaining about bad quality. This is a wide field for reverse scamming and lot of people trying get free gear. I don`t mean meso members, i mean in worldwide scale.
Pharmacom Labs official position will be always the same - if our product is bad, we replace it without hesitation, but only if a particular product is checked and proven to be of low quality.
Ok so if that test e 300 pictured above with that experation date shows up in anabolic lab testing as being an underdosed product. If i have that same experation date will i have to send my vial out for testing or will it be replaced no questions asked?

You are correct no other labs put a code for there raws batches on the vials "because that is misleading to the costomer". Yes you addressed this in muiltiple ways, but it doesnt change that it is misleading because you do not brew all of that raw at the same time. Every brew will have a different concentration. So the point i am making is us as costomers all are guilty until proven innocent when questioning your product. If your coffee theory is correct every bottle of test e 300 with the expiration date off 11/2020 will have the same concentration of testosterone. My only point is that if it tested at 150mg instead of 300 on an anabolic lab test would you make me send my vial out as well for testing or just send a new one.

I understand having pride in your product but you give complaints so much greif over 10ml of test. The only exception to this is the recent complaint of the floater in the guys vial that you agreed to replace immediately.

Any large company succeeds because they have a uniform product that is consistent. So when something happens that deviates from that standard questions will be asked and red flags go up, this is something that we are injecting deep inside our body and has the potential to cause massive problems. The way you get defensive over these questions is the wrong attitude. I understand treating someone like a asshole when they say they dont "feel" it working. But for legitimate complaints or concerns you could lower the aggression towards the guys that send your paycheck.

Ok so if that test e 300 pictured above with that experation date shows up in anabolic lab testing as being an underdosed product. If i have that same experation date will i have to send my vial out for testing or will it be replaced no questions asked?

You are correct no other labs put a code for there raws batches on the vials "because that is misleading to the costomer". Yes you addressed this in muiltiple ways, but it doesnt change that it is misleading because you do not brew all of that raw at the same time. Every brew will have a different concentration. So the point i am making is us as costomers all are guilty until proven innocent when questioning your product. If your coffee theory is correct every bottle of test e 300 with the expiration date off 11/2020 will have the same concentration of testosterone. My only point is that if it tested at 150mg instead of 300 on an anabolic lab test would you make me send my vial out as well for testing or just send a new one.

I understand having pride in your product but you give complaints so much greif over 10ml of test. The only exception to this is the recent complaint of the floater in the guys vial that you agreed to replace immediately.

Any large company succeeds because they have a uniform product that is consistent. So when something happens that deviates from that standard questions will be asked and red flags go up, this is something that we are injecting deep inside our body and has the potential to cause massive problems. The way you get defensive over these questions is the wrong attitude. I understand treating someone like a asshole when they say they dont "feel" it working. But for legitimate complaints or concerns you could lower the aggression towards the guys that send your paycheck.
1. yes, i am correct, other UGLs, don`t have any batches control at all.
2. pharmacy production is a complicate process, this is not a home brewing. I am not a spec in this, i do not understand everythng what happens. Try to test 3-4 pharma-grade products with same batch number, ordered with say 1-week intervals... i would very like to know, what would you say if you see the results...
it is not possible to have always the same concentration at massive production even within the same run. You start the process, you have one oil temperature, in one hour in changes for a couple of degrees and it already possibly causes changes in concentation. As I said, I am not a spec in this and I an not aware about all factors influencing the process.i just know that it is not possible or very hard at least to keep the same concentration. I am not going provide any senseless promises. Each disputable case will be solved with individual approach.
3. The customer is not guilty, the customer shall have solid arguments. Most of arguments we receive are just phrases - i do not have an effect I expected, i do not feel it, and so on. Even without blood works. This is not serious at all.There can be lots of reasons why you don`t feel it and pharma is not on the first place among them.
4. Your questions are from some parallel world. We have never had any significant issues with our products yet. Ok, shit happens f course from time to time with any manufacturer, we all are people, e.g. the case with HGH lately. i agree, some shit is happening with it.Comfortable provided blood work with negative result. IGF is higher as references, but HGH itsself is shit. It was stored at him about 4 months if I remember right. I agreed to replace his HGH, or better to say, to provide store credit equal to the amount he spent. At the same time we removed hgh from our store and investigating it. We are going to produce own HGH, that`s why I posted the ad in our main thread, the main part of equipment is already purchased, but the specialist we were going to work with, turned out to be bound by another contract in a big research university with perspective of scientific discoveries in his area, so, we are looking for a new one. I deviated from the main subject. This was a definite example of an issue solved for a particular customer. Another case, G2Ready with his presumably rubber grain from the rubber top in the vial . We agreed to replace it without any tests needed. We are helping to each customer individually, you are not aware of all cases, because most of the users prefer to solve they issues quickly and privately without public coverage. Individual approach for each case, this is what we do. And theoretical questions from parallel words what would be or what could be if this happened or that happened...we are not a circle researching the probability theory and we prefer not to spend our time replying to theoretical questions. Tomorrow could be the day the Earth stood still and we all die, shall I probably also comment, what would happen further in this case ? There is no way, this is offensive attitude from my side, this is rational and individual approach to customers. I can also ask inconvenient questions...I notice the same people are always criticizing, if i ask some of them for order numbers in our store, i am even not sure they will be able to provide them... because they just have not ordered. They just see what others write and add more fuel to the fire of the criticism. this is what meso likes to do by the cover/excuse of quasi - we are hosts here, not sources, as we say so it`ll be. You can say whatever you want, this won`t be your game without rules. It takes too much time to argue with people who are even not our customers. Darius chose the correct position:
I prefer the new position of having low credibility here, less questioned to be answered and discussion to be engaged in and more time to organize my business.
So, make sure to judge our store and company only by the facts and proofs: lab tests, blood tests, request tracking codes to check delivery times, request samples to test etc
Best and safest way to go for all of you :)
I completely support Darius in this and this is exactly how it shall work. If a customer has a problem, he submits ticket for our support, his order number and we objectively help him to solve the issue in shortest time. All other rumors and theoretical questions from people who are even not our customers... you may not like it, but i am not going to change because somebody does not like me, so, fuck it, i won`t spend valuable time for nothing. If you have something to complain - 1. you being our customers firstly provides order number and that the contents of your complain. We solve it. If you don`t have order number, i don`t care what you think. Nobody comes to Optimum nutrition and says - some guy from the board i use to visit received a jar of protein with a strange chemical smell/or he said he did not feel its action, so i wanna first to get it tested and only than i buy it or some other bullshit like this. Or maybe someone comes, but i for sure know, what they get in reply...And even they being a legal manufacturer don`t offer as much as we do as regards to Simec testing and free replacing of products and expenses covering.
overall result: pharmacom labs is a proven manufacturer with a 10-years experience on the market. our products have prove themselves daily, year for year within all of these 10 years. If you have an issue/complain, you provide order number and we solve it. If you have no order number, i don`t care what you think about our products. Next, shit happens from time to time with any manufacturers, and yes I agree, it is more difficult to buy illegal stuff from an UGL as compared against legal purchases from legal manufacturers. This causes a big part of issues with delivery, seizures, etc. We in our turn do everything to control the quality by all possible means and to provide the best possible service for our customers. If you don`t have order number, you are not our customer and I am even not going to reply to your assaults. This is how it will be from now on. If you don`t like it, don`t order in our store. Try to find a better UGL, wish you luck...As Darius said, let me have low credibility here, I`d better spend time helping to those who needs help and has sane attitude and concrete issues to be solved indeed.

Last edited:
That wall of text was fanfuckingtastik. I am going on record saying pharmacom is absolutely NOT going to be producing pharmacy grade gh.
I guess I could be wrong? I mean they are posting help wanted adds on bb'ing forums. I've seen Pfizer and Merck help wanted adds all over Craigslist so it's a step in the right direction. Lol!
They're even doing the DirecTV referral thing where if you refer a PhD that they hire you get "your portion of free gear"?
Just another example of Frank thinking we're stupid enough to buy whatever bullshit he happens to be selling on any particular day.
Ridiculous. Pharmacom will continue to buy the least expensive generic gh it can from China and slap their label on it. That's how it's done in the aas/gh source world. They don't make their own raw steroid powder and I guarantee they won't produce the much more complicated and much more expensive to manufacture gh.
As with 99.5% of generic gh sources, the first bunch of gh tests out good and all the people jump on board wanting some of that high grade gh....but then the fucking garbage gets funneled in and that's where sources make the big dollars.
Then the complaints come. Then the tests come in on replacements that are gonna get sent out ...except that the gh that actually goes out is still shit...The first few were good but that's it. The same scenario has been played out over at Pro Muscle year after year with God knows how many dollars being scammed from members.
This nonsense that they will be manufacturing their own gh is just a marketing scheme to get more of your hard earned money. Do not waste your money buying pharmacom gh...unless you personally referred the Dr that's going to be making it...lol! What a fucking load of shit! These people feel that they can tell you whatever story they make up and you guys will be willing to throw your money at them. Stay away from this gh.

Last edited:
2. pharmacy production is a complicate process, this is not a home brewing. I am not a spec in this, i do not understand everythng what happens. Try to test 3-4 pharma-grade products with same batch number, ordered with say 1-week intervals... i would very like to know, what would you say if you see the results...
it is not possible to have always the same concentration at massive production even within the same run. You start the process, you have one oil temperature, in one hour in changes for a couple of degrees and it already possibly causes changes in concentation. As I said, I am not a spec in this and I an not aware about all factors influencing the process.i just know that it is not possible or very hard at least to keep the same concentration. I am not going provide any senseless promises. Each disputable case will be solved with individual approach.
3. The customer is not guilty, the customer shall have solid arguments. Most of arguments we receive are just phrases - i do not have an effect I expected, i do not feel it, and so on. Even without blood works. This is not serious at all.There can be lots of reasons why you don`t feel it and pharma is not on the first place among them.
4. Your questions are from some parallel world. We have never had any significant issues with our products yet. Ok, shit happens f course from time to time with any manufacturer, we all are people, e.g. the case with HGH lately. i agree, some shit is happening with it.Comfortable provided blood work with negative result. IGF is higher as references, but HGH itsself is shit. It was stored at him about 4 months if I remember right. I agreed to replace his HGH, or better to say, to provide store credit equal to the amount he spent. At the same time we removed hgh from our store and investigating it. We are going to produce own HGH, that`s why I posted the ad in our main thread, the main part of equipment is already purchased, but the specialist we were going to work with, turned out to be bound by another contract in a big research university with perspective of scientific discoveries in his area, so, we are looking for a new one. I deviated from the main subject. This was a definite example of an issue solved for a particular customer. Another case, G2Ready with his presumably rubber grain from the rubber top in the vial . We agreed to replace it without any tests needed. We are helping to each customer individually, you are not aware of all cases, because most of the users prefer to solve they issues quickly and privately without public coverage. Individual approach for each case, this is what we do. And theoretical questions from parallel words what would be or what could be if this happened or that happened...we are not a circle researching the probability theory and we prefer not to spend our time replying to theoretical questions. Tomorrow could be the day the Earth stood still and we all die, shall I probably also comment, what would happen further in this case ? There is no way, this is offensive attitude from my side, this is rational and individual approach to customers. I can also ask inconvenient questions...I notice the same people are always criticizing, if i ask some of them for order numbers in our store, i am even not sure they will be able to provide them... because they just have not ordered. They just see what others write and add more fuel to the fire of the criticism. this is what meso likes to do by the cover/excuse of quasi - we are hosts here, not sources, as we say so it`ll be. You can say whatever you want, this won`t be your game without rules. It takes too much time to argue with people who are even not our customers. Darius chose the correct position:

I completely support Darius in this and this is exactly how it shall work. If a customer has a problem, he submits ticket for our support, his order number and we objectively help him to solve the issue in shortest time. All other rumors and theoretical questions from people who are even not our customers... you may not like it, but i am not going to change because somebody does not like me, so, fuck it, i won`t spend valuable time for nothing. If you have something to complain - 1. you being our customers firstly provides order number and that the contents of your complain. We solve it. If you don`t have order number, i don`t care what you think. Nobody comes to Optimum nutrition and says - some guy from the board i use to visit received a jar of protein with a strange chemical smell/or he said he did not feel its action, so i wanna first to get it tested and only than i buy it or some other bullshit like this. Or maybe someone comes, but i for sure know, what they get in reply...And even they being a legal manufacturer don`t offer as much as we do as regards to Simec testing and free replacing of products and expenses covering.
overall result: pharmacom labs is a proven manufacturer with a 10-years experience on the market. our products have prove themselves daily, year for year within all of these 10 years. If you have an issue/complain, you provide order number and we solve it. If you have no order number, i don`t care what you think about our products. Next, shit happens from time to time with any manufacturers, and yes I agree, it is more difficult to buy illegal stuff from an UGL as compared against legal purchases from legal manufacturers. This causes a big part of issues with delivery, seizures, etc. We in our turn do everything to control the quality by all possible means and to provide the best possible service for our customers. If you don`t have order number, you are not our customer and I am even not going to reply to your assaults. This is how it will be from now on. If you don`t like it, don`t order in our store. Try to find a better UGL, wish you luck...As Darius said, let me have low credibility here, I`d better spend time helping to those who needs help and has sane attitude and concrete issues to be solved indeed.
Hey, @GainzWarden ...what part of Frank's post did you "like"? The whole fucking thing? I'm curious. His posts are so long if some specific part resonated with you I'd like to check it out because perhaps I missed it. I want to give him credit if something was worth the time to read. I'd appreciate the assistance, thanks.

Hey, @GainzWarden ...what part of Frank's post did you "like"? The whole fucking thing? I'm curious. His posts are so long if some specific part resonated with you I'd like to check it out because perhaps I missed it. I want to give him credit if something was worth the time to read. I'd appreciate the assistance, thanks.

I was just thinking that at least Frank takes the time to respond (even if it can be a bit of a book). When it was going down with Dema and the reps, nobody said anything. Guess I was giving an A for effort?

1. My dear "Dedlift" if you're that disappointed in PC's gear i'll happily take it off your hands for a reasonable price of course I don't want you losing money because after what I read that's how you feel so let me have the opportunity to change your mind and put it Addys take that off your hands please PM ME!!!

1. My dear "Dedlift" if you're that disappointed in PC's gear i'll happily take it off your hands for a reasonable price of course I don't want you losing money because after what I read that's how you feel so let me have the opportunity to change your mind and put it Addys take that off your hands please PM ME!!!
You lost me towards the end of your post but it sounds like you're either trying to be funny with the same stupid joke we've all read a thousand times..."send to me and I'll let you know how good it is and blah blah"
Or you're being serious and want to buy dudes gear and are openly posting about how you want another member and yourself to commit a federal crime.
You should keep that to pm or email or anywhere but the open board.
So, to summarize, either your joke sux or you're a fucking idiot.

You lost me towards the end of your post but it sounds like you're either trying to be funny with the same stupid joke we've all read a thousand times..."send to me and I'll let you know how good it is and blah blah"
Or you're being serious and want to buy dudes gear and are openly posting about how you want another member and yourself to commit a federal crime.
You should keep that to pm or email or anywhere but the open board.
So, to summarize, either your joke sux or you're a fucking idiot.
I was being sarcastic like WTF is your deal yes I guess you didn't take my joke so then if you had ANY CLASS U WOULD SHUT THAT DS of yours and stop being so politically correct are you not getting enough pussy or something? I really feel bad for you Please stop stomping on peeps does that make you feel superior it shows what? That you need to keep your pessimistic comments somewhere else dickbag!! It's peeps like u take the fun out of everything you seem angry at life go troll on des nuts ok. Personally I don't give 2fucks if you like my joke or not because this is straight discrimination again go get some tail or something brother Dueces oh nice to make your acquaintance im JP

To be clear, I never said all my PC products were bunk. I haven't tried their sust, deca, or EQ but I wouldn't assume they are all bad or underdosed.
I will say this; if you cycle and you can't tell the difference between normal and taking almost a gram of test(this is what my final bump was. Started at 600, then bumped to 750, then bumped to 900) then you've either got underdosed gear or don't know shit about how your body responds to aas. Either way, the "feel" of being on that much test is not the same as the "feel" of not being on that much test.
I realize you're trying to be funny by regurgitating an old joke. Perhaps if your whole summer cycle was a waste of time and $, you wouldn't be in such a joking mood like myself. We have enough followers here. What Meso needs is more people like @biggerben69 who can think for themselves and go against the flow if that's what a situation calls for.

Too long didn't read but a couple sentences. You're incorrect, Balkan Pharmaceuticals and probably Geneza use batch and production codes with expirations etc that are Far better than pharmacoms kindergarten system. Every response of yours is a train wreck.

Oh look.
All the cunts in one thread...
Oh wait...
Just an ordinary day at Meso.
Funny how trolls like yourself will bash a board like Meso because you don't fit in here. Sad thing is, you probably don't fit in anywhere right? But, you keep coming back and trying to stir up controversy by name calling because it's all you have isn't it? Most of us have our reasons for being here...educating ourselves, comraderie, finding sources, etc. You don't have a reason and don't need one. You exist simply to try to get a rise out of people. Sad. Pathetic. Useless. Pick one and maybe someday you'll stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a life.

Funny how trolls like yourself will bash a board like Meso because you don't fit in here. Sad thing is, you probably don't fit in anywhere right? But, you keep coming back and trying to stir up controversy by name calling because it's all you have isn't it? Most of us have our reasons for being here...educating ourselves, comraderie, finding sources, etc. You don't have a reason and don't need one. You exist simply to try to get a rise out of people. Sad. Pathetic. Useless. Pick one and maybe someday you'll stop feeling sorry for yourself and get a life.
Shit that hurt me and I wasn't even involved

Back