Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Pharmacom Labs, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Hutch1

Hutch1 Member

Okay after a long wait my package is finally out for delivery!! So excited :)

2. RThoads

RThoads Member

I was not able to get company/brand website to load today either.

But Basicstero store webiste is working without issue:
    Code:
     https://int.basicstero.ws/ 

3. Hi, do not worry, technical work is underway, soon access will be restored.

4. Glad to hear this, as I said before, do not worry, everything will be fine.. =)))

5. Hi, do not worry, technical work is underway, soon access will be restored.

6. You noobs crack me up.

7. Oldschool and MisterSuperGod like this.
  8. Mcflyfast

Mcflyfast Junior Member

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support Hi, can someone respond to my email as soon as possible? I sent a couple emails about a issue with my order regarding sent payment which I haven't recieved an answer about yet. Has me concerned.

Thanks

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
  9. PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
    + Quickly increases strength.
    + Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
    + Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

[​IMG]

10. Hi, do not worry, if you need help, write me in private messages, I will do my best to help.

11. RThoads

RThoads Member

Recent progress pic of myself.
    I finally got around to taking some pics and edit/crop one to make it anonymous.

[​IMG]
    40s , 5'8" , approx 235 lb.

12. RThoads

RThoads Member

Oh and, Just a FYI, all the shapes and colors are NOT an attempt at embellishment, fashion or something to look "cool" haha :)
    I don't want you all to think as a grown middle-aged man I'm weird like some Instagram girls and trying to spice-up my pic to be fancy. I added that stuff because I'm somewhat known in the bodybuilding/fitness world and the added shapes and colors help prevent automated computer searches from finding it online; this helps keep things more anonymous.

13. Bluewhistle

Bluewhistle Member

Looking solid man!! Its good to see when someone dispersing information has the looks to back it up.

RThoads likes this.
  14. DonaldPump123

DonaldPump123 Member

Looking good bro, who's your source??:p;)

15. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

You look awesome dude. What's your current cycle man?

16. bolder

bolder Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You can lie to yourself bro, but you can’t lie to Meso... it’s ok if you just wanted to be fabulous! ;)
    Everyone knows adding shapes and colors to a pic brings out the fabulous. :D
    Just kidding man! :p
    You’re looking awesome and the hard work definitely shows! Good shit!!

Cityofgrit, RThoads and $BlackBeard like this.
  17. Pharmacom Labs

Pharmacom Labs Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

There were a few complains lately that our ampules allegedly have less than 1 ml of oil.
    However, our production is adjusted according to all requirements. For vessels less than 10 ml allowable tolerance is 10%.
    There is a related research here
    Code:
     https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5990148/
    There is a respective documents on FDA site
    Code:
    https://www.fda.gov/media/88138/download
    , which says in particular: Single-dose vials should not contain a significant volume beyond what would be considered a usual or maximum dose for the expected use of the drug product.
    It is to remember that volume depends on viscosity and temperature. We fill 10-15% more oil as it is recommended for viscous solutions. After oil gets colder, its volume may decrease also.
    We shoot a video just in case to show that our ampoules have more than 1 ml. It is seen even with a 5 ml syringe. Here is the video:

Code:
    http://pharmacomlabs.com/video/ampule_1_ml_volume.mp4
    Besides that it plays a role, how customer takes oil out. Despite it seems an easy procedure, it depends on it if you lose some part of oil or not.

18. godsgifttoearth

godsgifttoearth Junior Member

hello, chancing my luck, will you have another promotion period for Xmas or new year? I had a black Friday order but my bitcoin wallet provider locked my account and the order deleted before I could pay.

19. darflundgren

darflundgren Junior Member

I see on the basicstero site something about a warehouse revision. I put in an order for the black Friday special but payment hasn't been confirmed yet. My payment info is still there but my order has disappeared. Please tell me everything is ok.