Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Pharmacom Labs, Mar 27, 2015.

1. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

Alright, thank you Sir

2. Thank you, glad to hear it, we appreciate your feedback.. =)))

3. Mcflyfast

Mcflyfast Junior Member

Hi @Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support
    I sent you a private message, please reply as soon as possible.

4. Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
    - testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
    - Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
    - Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
    - Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

[​IMG]

5. drgreenthumb628

drgreenthumb628 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

6. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

There is no

7. B Ware

B Ware Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Is the sale over?

8. Klimmzugernie

Klimmzugernie Member

Bonuses are automatically calculated during check out

9. Oldschool and MisterSuperGod like this.
  10. Hi, we don't have promo codes.

11. Hi, I will check the information and write to you.

12. Kennyduwayne

Kennyduwayne Junior Member

Hello, I am a new poster here but I have had good history ordering from basicstero twice in the past. I placed an order on November 8th, confirmed payment on Nov 10th and still have not received my order. It has been over a month now, and last two times I ordered it arrived within 2 weeks. Can anyone help!

13. RThoads

RThoads Member

You should refrain from posting such specific detailed info (exact dates) in public.
    For your own safety most of all, but also for the source and others.

On the tracking, you can see if the source sent the pack; if the pack has been dispatched, it is now in the hand of the postal service and at their mercy (just like if you or I sent each other a pack or letter, it is in the postal service's hands and outside of anyone's control).

have you already received your tracking number(s)?
    If so, you will be able to see what step and the location on the tracking.

Depending upon the last scan, it can be estimated if there is a risk your pack was seized or if it is simply postal delays (the holiday time or year, and if it came from W2 instead of W1 etc all effect the transit time).

Feel free to PM me the last tracking scan date and description, and I can suggest to you if I think it was seized or not.

From W2, you are still within typical T/A timeframe (again, consider the postal service lag due to the time or year).

14. RThoads

RThoads Member

15. therealj

therealj Junior Member

It's like a broken record here, have some patience and be grateful there are top notch pharma quality labs out there...I have no vested interest in Pharmacom other than I'm using them for my first cycle in 13 years and growing like a weed off 350mg of their test enth weekly with 25-50mg of tbol, was it quick it get my gear...not really....is the gear top notch and was their service great, YES...I won't trust some guy brewing shit in his kitchen to go into my body, if you want that and 3 day delivery enjoy...if you can plan your cycle in advance and wait like a big boy...order from Pharmacom. Peace

$BlackBeard and Toni72 like this.
  16. RThoads

RThoads Member

there is a current promo running until the end of the year.
    details where announced some pages back, I do not remember what page. but the basicstero site has a news section with the info

Klimmzugernie, B Ware and $BlackBeard like this.
  17. PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50 is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
    + Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
    + Quickly increases strength.
    + There is no aromatization.
    + Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
    + Visibly builds muscle mass.
    + Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

[​IMG]

18. Hi, do not worry, unfortunately, sometimes there are delays, just wait a little longer. If you need help, write me in private messages, I will do my best to help.