MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

When does tracking # appear, after marked shipped ?
i am curious about this too, it has been over 48 hours for me (usa domestic) and i still have not got a tracking number.

i sent a email with my order number and have not got a reply yet. (over 24 hours ago)

also, is it really 24 hour customer service on the website or do you reply to emails on certain days of the week ?

i am curious about this too, it has been over 48 hours for me (usa domestic) and i still have not got a tracking number.

i sent a email with my order number and have not got a reply yet. (over 24 hours ago)

also, is it really 24 hour customer service on the website or do you reply to emails on certain days of the week ?
Yes me as well. I placed an order a week ago and have not received any shipping information yet. This is odd as previous orders had more prompt shipping info. Can someone help? Is the domestic warehouse experiencing delays?

Yes me as well. I placed an order a week ago and have not received any shipping information yet. This is odd as previous orders had more prompt shipping info. Can someone help? Is the domestic warehouse experiencing delays?
I think something is going on with the domestic line. A few resellers had some promos going on, next day the entire Pharmacom lineup was removed. One guy actually admitted there’s some shipping issues. However I’m not sure if it’s a Pharmacom thing or just a reseller thing.

When does tracking # appear, after marked shipped ?

tracking is authorized to be uploaded by customer service staff to customers' dashboards once the pack has cleared the origin customs (outgoing) and physical location (for security reasons such as the legal safety of the source's shipping staff and warehouse location).
Then, after that, it simply depends upon when the employee with that batch of tracking numbers is able to do his or her job (like any place of business, including place you or I have worked, one way notice a difference in some workers efficiency etc) -- the individual workers, how large is the batch of numbers, and how efficient he or she may work will all influence the range of time it takes AFTER authorization for that batch of tracking has been given.

From my experience, this usually takes a few weeks for International warehouse packs and about 1 week (in some cases the actual pack will arrive first) for domestic warehouse packs. Give or take a few days in either case if authorization lands on a weekend (works may be off work) or holiday.
But in general, a few weeks for Intl and 1 week for domestic.

@Pharmacom Labs
How often do you re-supply your domestic stock? Wanting to get some Primo200
Whens the restock on the Test E, Test C and HCG 5000?
The source can not make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the sources control such as postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide

Everything is working as usual.
Like with any other business or individuals (you and I included) sometimes people have days off or there is an overwhelming few days of a lot of business/work etc. Also, weekends people usually take off work.
But nothing out of the ordinary of which I am aware.
Business as usual.

I think something is going on with the domestic line. A few resellers had some promos going on, next day the entire Pharmacom lineup was removed. One guy actually admitted there’s some shipping issues. However I’m not sure if it’s a Pharmacom thing or just a reseller thing.

You must be confusing Basicstero with some other source.
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom store - not a reseller.
Basicstero has never removed the entire Pharmacom line (if it did so, there would be almost nothing to sell since Basicstero is the Pharmacom direct-to-customer storefront).

I just checked the Basicstero website and all warehgouses, including the US Domestic Warehouse, look normal.

Maybe you had a wrong website address or one of the fakes? I do not know.

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287
ZMCCBSl.gif

Update: received my tracking this morning. Patience is hard hahaha
Sounds good :)
Thank you for the update.

Often, people will only post when they have a concern, but then when all is fine (as it is 99% of the time or this huge world-wide source would not be in business, with an excellent track-record, for the past decade) they do not return to show that there was no issue. The result is that boards may present an inaccurate perception of negativity when in fact the vast majority of customers have all had good experiences. Related to this is also the fact that the majority of customer do not even encounter a concern so they never post anything to begin with (most of the thousands of orders a week are simply placed and filled, business as usual, without anyone saying anything because people have no reason to reach-our or motivation to post if they simply receive the products for which they paid).

You taking the time to clarify and update that there is no issue on your end is appreciated. thanks

You must be confusing Basicstero with some other source.
Basicstero is the only direct from manufacturer Pharmacom store - not a reseller.
Basicstero has never removed the entire Pharmacom line (if it did so, there would be almost nothing to sell since Basicstero is the Pharmacom direct-to-customer storefront).

I just checked the Basicstero website and all warehgouses, including the US Domestic Warehouse, look normal.

Maybe you had a wrong website address or one of the fakes? I do not know.

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Code:

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
ZMCCBSl.gif
I was referring to other sources that are selling Pharmacom (not basicstero). They had promos and removed all Pharmacom items the next day and said they’re having domestic US shipping issues. Basicstero has everything in stock which is why I ordered with them and packs are landing.
Sorry for the mix up.

I was referring to other sources that are selling Pharmacom (not basicstero). They had promos and removed all Pharmacom items the next day and said they’re having domestic US shipping issues. Basicstero has everything in stock which is why I ordered with them and packs are landing.
Sorry for the mix up.
no problem brother. I underrated you now. I just wanted to make sure you (and anyone else reading along) are informed, safe, and had the correct site because there are many fakes and scams out in the world etc.
Thanks for the reply

Hi Frank,

OK, it is shame that the new VAT rules have come into effect here in the UK which is now forcing your shipper to require VAT number to send your packs to the UK.

Something to note about this new regime is that it was an EU legislation that was going to come into affect to the whole of the EU but because of COVID the EU chose to delay it for now so to not hamper business even more during this pandemic.

With this in mind, it could be this year the EU as a whole enforce this new policy which could mean your shipper asking for VAT details to ship to ANY EU based country (EU July 2021 e-Commerce VAT Package).

I have tried sourcing Pharmacom products where possible for the past 5 years and while i know this issue is totally out of your control - I fear it could mean the end to providing your product the UK market (and possibly EU if they too follow the same regime.

I'm not sure what your relationship with you "shipper" is and whether they know the nature of your products you are exporting however... Can you speak with them to establish:

Why it is they require a UK VAT number to ship the products you are supplying - With the new rules, it is the "market place" that should account for VAT (clearly this is not possible due to the nature of your business). But with this in mind why is it the shipper needs this info?

Once the VAT number is provided to your shipper - do they write the UK VAT number on the outside of the parcel? Like on the CN22 declaration? or are the actual parcels unchanged?

What does the shipper do with the VAT number once they are provided? Do they notify UK customs to expect a parcel declared as X valued Y weighing Z with VAT number XXX?

Or is it more of a tick box exercise where by to be "complaint" they simply have to request all UK bound parcels to supply VAT number and keep a record of them - nothing more happens with this information?

I'm sure you can appreciate it will be extremely remote for any UK based customer to be willing to put a VAT number to their parcel however i am willing to try to work with you to get an understanding of how this works and whether in actual fact not much changes.

Given the complexity and the fact it does not apply to most on this forum, it might be best to continue this conversation in PM.

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Honestly, I have not much info about this VAT story so far. It is new for all.
Postal service just does not ship to UK without VAT since 1st of January. It is not about taxes. Well, it is , but.. we always declare not high value on parcels. Taxes should not be taken from such price. However, according to new regulation postal service may not ship to UK without VAT indicated on a package, no matter what price is indicated there. Postal service will just not accept parcel without VAT indicated on it. You will most probably not have to pay anything, but we need to indicate VAT so that postal service just agrees to accept it.
We are trying to ship samples with fake VAT to see, how serious is it. Who knows, maybe packs pass with fake VAT numbers. No experience so far.
But we implemented an extra field on the ordering page, where customer needs to indicate VAT if UK is chosen as destination country. If someone wants he/she can indicate some fake value there. But we do not know so far, what happens in this case.

And no, shipper does not send any info to UK customs. VAT just needs to be printed on the label same as the destination address. If no VAT indicated, postal service will not take a pack and will not ship it. This is all i can tell for now.

I wouldn’t order international from these guys if I were you. Their stealth is awful.. after having my first order seized and trying to get a re ship for 2 months. I just got another seizure letter. 300 dollar order down the drain. Order at your own risk.

Most people have given great reviews and praise Basicstero's stealth method.
For many, normal packaging is preferred though for local reselling at a profit (customers feel better about paying for something with the normal label).

In general, most orders arrive to customers without issue.
If someone is worried, then try stealth OR inquire with the source about "super stealth" (but that special method may not be ideal to resell, so I would only recommend that for personal use).
Finally, for those in the USA who just cannot handle the small risk of seizure that is simply a part of your choice to take on the risk/responsibility of doing illegal activity, there is the US Domestic Warehouse.

With the US Domestic Warehouse, you have access to the same exact high-quality genuine Pharmacom products but with no risk of importing banned substances. The US Warehouse has its stock already physically located within the USA so there is no import customs involved. For this convenience, the price is higher because the source must pay for US staff (compensation for the legal risk as well as time working), import costs (including the sources possible losses or seizures), and the much higher operational cost to have a warehouse in the USA. With that said, the prices are still very competitive -- and, after all, you get what you pay for like all things in life (be cheap and that is a entirely different risk).

For me, I rather not take the risk of being cheap when I can have access to such high quality products from a world-wide brand with many thousands of customers spanning multiple nations and a decade-long track-record of excellence.
But the great part of freedom, is to each his or her own, and that is why it is great Basicstero has provided multiple options:

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:

Code:

ZMCCBSl.gif

I paid for domestic two days ago and my funds still haven't been checked. Is there any issues I should know about? I paid using crypto so there usually isn't a delay like this.

Honestly, I have not much info about this VAT story so far. It is new for all.
Postal service just does not ship to UK without VAT since 1st of January. It is not about taxes. Well, it is , but.. we always declare not high value on parcels. Taxes should not be taken from such price. However, according to new regulation postal service may not ship to UK without VAT indicated on a package, no matter what price is indicated there. Postal service will just not accept parcel without VAT indicated on it. You will most probably not have to pay anything, but we need to indicate VAT so that postal service just agrees to accept it.
We are trying to ship samples with fake VAT to see, how serious is it. Who knows, maybe packs pass with fake VAT numbers. No experience so far.
But we implemented an extra field on the ordering page, where customer needs to indicate VAT if UK is chosen as destination country. If someone wants he/she can indicate some fake value there. But we do not know so far, what happens in this case.

And no, shipper does not send any info to UK customs. VAT just needs to be printed on the label same as the destination address. If no VAT indicated, postal service will not take a pack and will not ship it. This is all i can tell for now.
Hi Frank,

Perfect thanks for this write up! its good to know that they are simply printing the VAT number on the parcel and NOT submitting the details of all UK bound parcels to the UK revenue via online portal (assuming i have read the above correctly).

I did actually speak to some shipping agents in China regarding this issue - they told me that we need only provide a VAT number if the parcel is above a certain value and weights more than 20KG or so - in other words your small packets are WAT below the threshold on both.

Of course i do not know what relationship you have with your shipping agent and given the sensitive nature, whether you can use an alternative for UK bound orders - however as per my last message, these very same VAT procedures here in the UK that have been rolled out on the 1st of Jan are due to be implemented in the EU as on 1st July 2021 (UK implements new e-commerce VAT rules effective 1 January 2021).

This could also force your shipper to again require that all shipments to EU member state country's also provide VAT as with UK.

What i can say from my own experience - small packets that are sent via standard air mail and NOT via DHL, FEDEX etc nearly always sail through UK customs without inspection (mine have always made it through and never been opened upon receiving). With this in mind, i find it unlikely that just because a VAT number is now present on the CN22 it will cause UK customs to inspect that packet vs one that does not have VAT printed on it.

There are 100s of thousands of these small packets that go through UK each day and simply not enough man power to inspect every packet.

Can i ask when you sent the "test order" as per your message above. I am very interested to know how this works out!

I'm keen to keep my preferred lab available to me here in the UK - how else am i going to be able to source the best Primo 200 on the planet?

Also as i said in my previous

hi Pharmacom

can you explain this labtest

hi Pharmacom

can you explain this labtest

Firstly and most importantly, do we know for sure the product was purchased from Basicstero?
Do we know for sure what product was used and how it was used?
There are many fakes, scams, and counterfeits etc. out there in the world and also there is no real way to tell what someone used or how they used something.

With that said, in terms of bloodwork results, I do not see anything that needs to be explained; keep in mind in general bloodwork does not show much in terms of assessing product quality.

We all know each individual responds differently. Each individual metabolizes drugs differently. This is the case with OTC supplements, diets, training, certain foods etc. as well -- everyone is unique and different.
Test levels are no different than every other variable; two people taking the same exact dosage from the same exact vial may show different serum testosterone values (and if testing a large population/sample we would see a bell-curve in terms of results, like most biological systems).

Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc.

But as for being used to analyze a drug, it is nearly useless; this is because each of us metabolize drugs so differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, will have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or even food).
For example, we all see one guy can take 600 mg of test-e and not even need an AI, while another may have E2 skyrocket on simply TRT dosages; likewise, one may get a total T of 3000 and one maybe get 1400 from the same dosage etc.

Even perceived effects vary based upon your androgen receptor density which again is dynamic and can change within the individual let alone from one person to another.
(an interesting side note, there are things you can do to increase androgen receptor density and thus get more positive desired effects out of the same given dosage).

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork in useless in term of verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations.
Bloodwork cannot show you impurities etc.
It is simply inconclusive and varies so greatly that is has no value and an analytic method.

HPLC, GC, and MS are the way to determine product quality.

But, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
While I am on a speech about health, let me add that blood pressure should be monitored daily and be taken very seriously so that the user can enjoy a long full life with the positive benefits of AAS.

Send the vial to be lab tested. Bloodwork can't really tell the whole picture.

I agree we would need some verifiable data to have any meaningful discussion. Blood work does not mean much to anyone other than the specific individual for his or her own health monitoring and adjustments. Everyone varies greatly in how they metabolize compounds AND of course no one has any way to know for sure what someone actually used, if anything, or how they used it (they could take half what they claim or some other brand etc., then pulls bloods -- maybe on purpose, maybe innocent mistakes -- how would I know?).

There are many HPLC results (actual chemical analysis from 3rd party accredited analytic labs) posted.
Check the AnabolicLab harm reduction project/site ( https://anaboliclab.com/ ) which has anon purchasers and verifiable analytic results. Also if there is a product not posted there you would like to see, try looking it up and search here (and others boards) because customers have also posted HPLC results from accredited labs such as SIMEC.

Most of all people need to remember all genuine Pharmacom products are made at the same industrial scale manufacturing facility; the batches are massive with thousands of vials coming off automated clean-room production lines.
All Basicstero warehouses get these same products from the same huge batches. See production video linked in the code box below:
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations
So out of a huge batch of thousands of vials, and with thousands of orders a month from customers around the world, if a batch had some major issues, we would all see a great many posts and complaints on all the boards. We see a small number of a few complaint a year out of the many thousands of satisfied customers -- and, you can see a well-established decade long track-record which is why Pharmacom is so highly regarded that people have gone to the efforts and expenses to counterfeit this brand so much.

If you order from Basicstero, then you can be confident you have genuine Pharmacom products because Basicstero is the only direct-from-manufacturer Pharmacom store.

Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

Sponsors

Latest posts