MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

I paid for domestic two days ago and my funds still haven't been checked. Is there any issues I should know about? I paid using crypto so there usually isn't a delay like this.

I do not know of any issue. A couple days is not much time and is well within normal business operation; please keep in mind, you have no worries regarding BTC exchange rate because you are "locked in" and pay whatever your order confirmation said to pay regardless of how the BTC exchange rate may change.
But I can email the source and ask.
I'll send Frank and message now just to check on how things are going at that warehouse this week (maybe they got hit with more order than usual or some guys are off work etc. making them undermanned, like happens with any business).

I tried reaching out but haven't received correspondence.
I just checked, and I do not see Frank online anywhere. I know he has been busy with his main job duties as Pharmacom global sales manager traveling and meetings, so he has not been at his office/computer much lately.

IF you used the "Contact Us" on the site, make sure to check your spam folder for an email reply in case they did reply. Maybe they have not yet replied, or maybe the email to them did not reach them -- I do not know.
I would just try again in case something failed.
But I will also try to get hold of Frank and bring attention to your concern.
As soon as I can catch him online or email, I will be sure to ask about your concern.

EDIT to add one more thing, if possible, please if you get any update or everything is fine, can you post here so we will know if everything is ok (and so I do not continue to send messages to the source if it is not needed).

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

nZSGAG02JCo.jpg

I grabbed some Test E 300, Boldenone 300, Anastrazolos and Farestos for my first cycle.
Can anyone recommend a dosage of each..

Do I get any compensation if I send your products to be tested by @janoshik ?

Here are some of the information regarding testing I find on the source's site:

"Any and all questions regarding the entire testing procedure, testing expenses, payment details, and all other aspects of this process are to be discussed and agreed upon individually via e-mail."
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

and, here is some of the details from the "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" section of the Basicstero terms (as may be found on the source's site at the link below):

"a customer is authorized to choose any certified lab of his or her own choice that meet the two mandatory conditions listed below (these conditions are necessary to ensure that the analysis results are as trustworthy and reliable as possible for all partied involved):

I. Only brand new untouched/unopened items (vials/ampoules/pills) are eligible to be sent for testing. Therefore, we can only guarantee the quality of unopened items only because after an item is opened its contents, purity, and composition are no longer under our exclusive control.

II. The lab chosen should correspond to all respective testing standards. Each test report should have an individual verifiable report number so that any person can contact the lab to verify the report to confirm the result was not forged.

If a customer decides to take advantage of the option to send a sample to a certified laboratory of his or her choice and meets the terms listed, he or she is required to inform us about this in advance, provide the ORDER NUMBER which contained the product in question, and provide photos of the item in question. Basicstero.ws is bound by these terms to replace to the customer the item sent for testing independent on whether the final result will be positive or negative. Furthermore, if the lab report shows a negative result and some considerable deviations are found, Basicstero.ws will completely cover all testing expenses and provide to the customer a bonus for all inconvenience caused. However, if the report shows a positive result and no significant deviations are found, the customer will be required to cover all testing expenses, but he or she still gets a replacement for the item that was sent to be tested.

IMPORTANT: Deviations within +/- 10% from concentration stated on the label are permissible. Therefore, if the product in question is found to be within +/- 10% of Pharmacom’s advertised concentration it is considered a positive good result.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/terms

Here are some of the information regarding testing I find on the source's site:

"Any and all questions regarding the entire testing procedure, testing expenses, payment details, and all other aspects of this process are to be discussed and agreed upon individually via e-mail."
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

and, here is some of the details from the "SPECIAL CONDITIONS" section of the Basicstero terms (as may be found on the source's site at the link below):

"a customer is authorized to choose any certified lab of his or her own choice that meet the two mandatory conditions listed below (these conditions are necessary to ensure that the analysis results are as trustworthy and reliable as possible for all partied involved):

I. Only brand new untouched/unopened items (vials/ampoules/pills) are eligible to be sent for testing. Therefore, we can only guarantee the quality of unopened items only because after an item is opened its contents, purity, and composition are no longer under our exclusive control.

II. The lab chosen should correspond to all respective testing standards. Each test report should have an individual verifiable report number so that any person can contact the lab to verify the report to confirm the result was not forged.

If a customer decides to take advantage of the option to send a sample to a certified laboratory of his or her choice and meets the terms listed, he or she is required to inform us about this in advance, provide the ORDER NUMBER which contained the product in question, and provide photos of the item in question. Basicstero.ws is bound by these terms to replace to the customer the item sent for testing independent on whether the final result will be positive or negative. Furthermore, if the lab report shows a negative result and some considerable deviations are found, Basicstero.ws will completely cover all testing expenses and provide to the customer a bonus for all inconvenience caused. However, if the report shows a positive result and no significant deviations are found, the customer will be required to cover all testing expenses, but he or she still gets a replacement for the item that was sent to be tested.

IMPORTANT: Deviations within +/- 10% from concentration stated on the label are permissible. Therefore, if the product in question is found to be within +/- 10% of Pharmacom’s advertised concentration it is considered a positive good result.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/terms
Hey bro. Has there been an updated lab for Pharma Mix 6? Thx.

Hey guys just posting an update. After about 8 or 9 weeks I got my seizure letter unsurprisingly. I’m not sure what the deal is with the discreet packing because it did not seem discreet at all based on what customs sent me. Going to try for the reship but definitely not feeling optimistic at this point.

Damn, 5-10% is way higher than I would have expected. They have really stepped up their game. Here's hoping the US does not become like Australia soon.

In summary, seizure is a realistic risk and part of this business (if one does not understand and accept such risk, one should not be ordering intl). Typically we see about 1% (very rare when you consider thousands of packs a month are sent out) and more recently I feel like it has risen to about 5% with specific weeks that spiked to about 10%.

Unfortunately, one often reads about seizures recently. I also think that the seizure rate is high...damn...i ordered international, my parcel is on the road, but for 2 days now no movement actually, hope it arrives soon.

Unfortunately, one often reads about seizures recently. I also think that the seizure rate is high...damn...i ordered international, my parcel is on the road, but for 2 days now no movement actually, hope it arrives soon.
Why not just go domestic? It’s a little more expensive but faster and no customs bullshit.