MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

With all the talks about higher seizure rates lately on the forum, I was getting a little worried about my order, but pharmacom pulled through and my order arrived safely with discreet packaging, took a couple months but arrived perfectly, thank you pharmacom!

With all the talks about higher seizure rates lately on the forum, I was getting a little worried about my order, but pharmacom pulled through and my order arrived safely with discreet packaging, took a couple months but arrived perfectly, thank you pharmacom!
Nice tobhear it arrived. A couple months is a while, which country are you?

Nice tobhear it arrived. A couple months is a while, which country are you?
I have a few pack order coming 1 took about a month 1 took 2 months and one has been in customs for 14 days (guessing I will be getting a letter in that one) I am in the US.

Some of us have noticed intermittent connection issues with the Basicstero site over the past 24 hours. I heard from Frank and it is simply internet/server technical issues and lag (like we have all experienced in many other sites and our own home connections etc. many time -- some downtime are just part of the reality of technology).
Tech staff and admin have already been notified.
This is a temporary issue that will be resolved shortly.

1A8F7594-1250-4CA1-97F9-AEB7F85C375C.jpegpack from domestic warehouse. took longer then expected (mail systems fault due to covid) but it did arrive. this is my first time ordering through basicstero and everything was smooth an legit, thank you for everything @Pharmacom Labs

Checking my shipping info, still saying 'at the shippers warehouse' what does this mean?

I assume your order is from W2. I will try to clarify some details.
W2 is a middle-point. It is not stuck there; it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available). however, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

Most of my own W2 packs take about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

IF your order was from W1 or US Domestic, then it most likely means the order is packed, shipping label is created, and it is in queue to be handed over to teh postal service.

PHARMA MIX 3.

Each milliliter contains:
- Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg / ml.
- Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 3 is a unique combination of drugs designed specifically for extreme muscle growth and strength. Because of its features and high efficiency, it is only suitable for experienced users and professional athletes.

Differences PHARMA MIX 3:
+ Convenient to use as frequent injections are not required.
+ Quickly increases power performance.
+ Visibly increases muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

DOWH3s1I7hY.jpg

View attachment 141536pack from domestic warehouse. took longer then expected (mail systems fault due to covid) but it did arrive. this is my first time ordering through basicstero and everything was smooth an legit, thank you for everything @Pharmacom Labs
Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.

PHARMA MIX 3.

Each milliliter contains:
- Testosterone Enanthate 200 mg / ml.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 200 mg / ml.
- Trenbolone Enanthate 100 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 3 is a unique combination of drugs designed specifically for extreme muscle growth and strength. Because of its features and high efficiency, it is only suitable for experienced users and professional athletes.

Differences PHARMA MIX 3:
+ Convenient to use as frequent injections are not required.
+ Quickly increases power performance.
+ Visibly increases muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

DOWH3s1I7hY.jpg
I just pinned mix 6 today. I will be logging it here once I’m 3-4 weeks in.

Received my order from the US warehouse. I used Pharmacom gear way back when Darius stocked it, and never had a single problem. With all this covid bs going on, I decided not to gamble with international delivery and ordered locally, and u guys had the best offers. Delivery was swift and I am surely will order more when the time comes.
Большое спасибо!

Attachments

• 20210116_154515.jpg
    20210116_154515.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 41
Received my order from the US warehouse. I used Pharmacom gear way back when Darius stocked it, and never had a single problem. With all this covid bs going on, I decided not to gamble with international delivery and ordered locally, and u guys had the best offers. Delivery was swift and I am surely will order more when the time comes.
Большое спасибо!

looks good. you guys (another just posted a few posts up that he is running it too) have me wanting to run some MIX-6 now.
enjoy :)