MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Cool that you're posting your athletic marketing material; would you mind a shipping update insofar as your ability to ship from your US warehouse. Or it wouldn't be tough to move to another provider if ya'll are maxed at the moment.

has somebody experience with eu domestic parcel delivery times?
my package stuck on the same place for 2 weeks without an update. you can also contact me via pm.
Hope it isnt seized...actually I thought a 99% delivery rate within eu

It's not fair to post just delays and complaints so this is a good post.

Customer for years, I don't order frequently.
Ordered, came within 3 weeks. Bonus item there and a free gift :)
It's not all bad, thanks!

good to hear :)
Most people have a god experience, but that means they do not have a reason to come post (they buy something and it arrives as expected -- just another day). So we see a very distorted image on forums because 998 people buy and are happy so they do not post (or even have an account in most cases) then the 2 guys that had a problem are motivated (rightfully so) to find a way to look for some help so they post multiple times or places.
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know everything is good.
Thank you and enjoy.

What does your current domestic shipping look? Seems that a timely and reliable domestic has become hard to find. I've enjoyed your blends for a while, and have had plenty on hand, but the end is near.

US Domestic warehouse is working as usual -- not problem or known delays on the source's side. The postal service's times may vary. As with anything, once handed over into the postal system it is beyond the control of any source or anyone. Usually the arrival is about a week from the the time the payment is confirmed (not payment-sent but when payment is actually received and confirmed).

I've used the domestic warehouse for a couple small orders over the past few months. From my own recent experience the US domestic warehouse itself has processed and packed order within a few business days from payment confirmation, and shipped out within a week of the payment confirmation.

has somebody experience with eu domestic parcel delivery times?
my package stuck on the same place for 2 weeks without an update. you can also contact me via pm.
Hope it isnt seized...actually I thought a 99% delivery rate within eu
Finally I can post.I will need your order number.I will contact you.
Cool that you're posting your athletic marketing material; would you mind a shipping update insofar as your ability to ship from your US warehouse. Or it wouldn't be tough to move to another provider if ya'll are maxed at the moment.

US domestic is really fast. Shipping itself takes 3-6 days depending on your location. However, if you pay not with cryptocurrency, we need up to 2-3 days to check and pick up your payment. Cryptocurrency payments are confirmed quickly.

I got my order under 10 days and I paid with shitty MG. Just placed another order today.

anyone have experience with ordering in denmark? Customs here are notoriously strict.
Wondering if i should wait for w1 to restock since, as far as I know, it has the lowest rate of interception and seizures. especially with covid and all.

I have been told that Denmark is very strict and difficult to pass.
Basicstero has a very discreet way and I will private-message you with details regarding a possible option for you to explore.

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

Finally I can post.I will need your order number.I will contact you.

US domestic is really fast. Shipping itself takes 3-6 days depending on your location. However, if you pay not with cryptocurrency, we need up to 2-3 days to check and pick up your payment. Cryptocurrency payments are confirmed quickly.
Thank you very much! I appreciate that. I've been a customer for a minute; and haven't had a need to re-stock for a while. Considering what we're seeing via some of the vendor shenanigans, I thought I'd ask before placing another order.

FWIW, always had a great success with Pharmacom goods. The blends are amazing.

Thanks @RThoads and @SkankHunt for the follow up as well.

Any Information when you restock warehouse 1 ?
+1 I am also waiting for W1
Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

But you can be sure they are working hard trying to keep up with demand and get as much restocked as possible -- after all, sales is how they make their income, pay the warehouse workers, and support the needs of their own households and families etc. -- the source wants it restocked asap too.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide to most countries.

Hi Pharmacom,

Can you tell me if your test no ester (oil) is made with guaiacol?

none of Pharmacom's products use guaiacol.
All oils are made with a GSO carrier with approx 5% EO.
For more information and details please see the "Innovations" section on the Lab's main website (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://pharmacomlabs.com/innovations

REMINDER:

Chinese New Year (Feb 11 – 17, 2021) Basicstero Warehouse-2 (W2) not able to ship

"This is important. We warn you in advance that due to Chinese new year (February 11 – 17 in 2021) Basicstero will not be able shipping orders from Warehouse-2 (W2) probably until the very beginning of February or possibly end of February (based on experience of previous years, although officially holidays take place only 7 days). All orders collected within this time frame will be shipped at fist possibility."

Originally posted by the source:
This is important. We warn you in advance that due to chinese new year (February 11 – 17 in 2021) we will not be able shipping orders from warehouse 2 probably since the very beginning of February until possibly end of February (based on experience of previous years, althouh officially holidays take place only 7 days). All orders collected within this time frame will be shipped at fist possibility.