MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

It's not fair to post just delays and complaints so this is a good post.

Customer for years, I don't order frequently.
Ordered, came within 3 weeks. Bonus item there and a free gift :)
It's not all bad, thanks!

Can someone reach out to me via PM. I ordered a very large quantity of primo. It came expired 5-6 months past the 4 year mark. I reached out to support and was told if I didn’t have a video of unpackaging I was SOL. I was simply reaching out to see if the amps were good to use still. Looking to get this resolved.

anyone have experience with ordering in denmark? Customs here are notoriously strict.
Wondering if i should wait for w1 to restock since, as far as I know, it has the lowest rate of interception and seizures. especially with covid and all.

Mohamed Elemam - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Mohamed's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/mohammed_elemam_/

ZEWxL0Vu-uQ.jpg

Received my order from the US warehouse. I used Pharmacom gear way back when Darius stocked it, and never had a single problem. With all this covid bs going on, I decided not to gamble with international delivery and ordered locally, and u guys had the best offers. Delivery was swift and I am surely will order more when the time comes.
Большое спасибо!
It's not fair to post just delays and complaints so this is a good post.

Customer for years, I don't order frequently.
Ordered, came within 3 weeks. Bonus item there and a free gift :)
It's not all bad, thanks!
Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.

Any discount codes?

No codes needed for you to enjoy the Basicstero discounts. All cart discounts are automatically applied, and if there are any promos active the promo step will appear during check-out if criteria are met.

Basicstero is implementing a new range of discounts for orders paid by cryptocurrency for international warehouse-2 (W2).
Now, if you pay by any cryptocurrency, you get the following discounts:

5% for orders over $100
10% for orders over $200
15% for orders over $350
20% for orders over $450
25% for orders over $600

Source:
Some news for today.

1. We implemented a new range of discounts for orders paid by cryptocurrency for international warehouse 2. Now, if you pay by any cryptocurrency, you get the following discounts:

5% for orders over $100
10% for orders over $200
15% for orders over $350
20% for orders over $450
25% for orders over $600

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Stupid question but better to ask..I've got Test E 300 on the way can I do 0.5ml injections every second day? Is there any problem with not doing the full 1ml?

Can someone reach out to me via PM. I ordered a very large quantity of primo. It came expired 5-6 months past the 4 year mark. I reached out to support and was told if I didn’t have a video of unpackaging I was SOL. I was simply reaching out to see if the amps were good to use still. Looking to get this resolved.
i will contact you.we will solve it.
anyone have experience with ordering in denmark? Customs here are notoriously strict.
Wondering if i should wait for w1 to restock since, as far as I know, it has the lowest rate of interception and seizures. especially with covid and all.
We ship to there not so often. Honestly, we had seizued orders even from warehouse 1. On the other had orders from warehouse 2 arrived more safely if the most discreet shipping was chosen. I can provide more details in PM. Denmark has very tough customs.
Stupid question but better to ask..I've got Test E 300 on the way can I do 0.5ml injections every second day? Is there any problem with not doing the full 1ml?
Why not? Depends only on your goals and weekly dosage.

There are many ways to schedule your dosages and cycle protocol (by the way, an important side-note, an mL is a unit of volume not mass so you want to plan your dosage based upon the desired mass/amount of the active agent you desire -- but yes, many of us "round-off" to the nearest tick mark for easy of measure).
There is no one specific correct way or one-size-fits-all. You are not restricted to 0.5mL or 1mL or any other specific dosage nor specific time; Instead, simply plan out the dosage, schedule, and protocol that fit your goals.

Many factor are involved in determining the appropriate protocol for a specific cycle and I recommend you search this (and other) boards for additional information. There are other sections of this message board where the community may help you start learning (read the stickies etc. ) and answer cycle planning questions and even a place where you may read the logs of others to learn from their experiences.

Myself, I prefer the least shots a week that will still yield relatively stable blood levels. With longer esters (longer than Phenyl-Prop such as NPP), I just do two shots per week split up evenly (such as half my week's dosage on Monday morning and the other half of the dosage of Thursday evening). However, if there is a shorter compound being used (such as Tren-Ace) that requires me to administer daily pins, then, depending upon the overall plan, there is the potential there for me to split up my longer ester across these other shots I would already be doing (rare that I would do such a thing because I prefer high frequency shots to be of low volume so I may rotate around many more sites -- the only reason I would wish to add volume is if a mix with a long ester would reduce PIP -- i have not yet had this need tho).

Anyway, please explore the general section on this (and other) forums so you may continue to learn -- we are all always learning so take advantage of the wealth of resource and access to information.

Does in transit mean it's moving ? Been a few weeks and says left at carrier facility.
Yes, it is. It updates every time once it lefts one location and arrives to another one. Now shipping takes pretty long from international warehouse 2 due to coronavirus. It may take up to 30-35 days.

Yes, it is. It updates every time once it lefts one location and arrives to another one. Now shipping takes pretty long from international warehouse 2 due to coronavirus. It may take up to 30-35 days.
What does your current domestic shipping look? Seems that a timely and reliable domestic has become hard to find. I've enjoyed your blends for a while, and have had plenty on hand, but the end is near.