MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Going on 4 weeks. And pack is just saying ready for shipment . if anyone is wondering ETA times to expect before W2 even enters your country.

Going on 4 weeks. And pack is just saying ready for shipment . if anyone is wondering ETA times to expect before W2 even enters your country.
Consider it a loss, mine took 6 weeks before I got a letter from the gov stating they got my package.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Something going on with the HCG supply chains? Out of stock in all warehouses.

I think it is simply the fact that demand is greater than the source's supply and frequency of restocking. Restocking some warehouses and shipping in general (not just with this source; everything in the world is effected) has been hindered by the CV-19 policies and restrictions.

To the above post, stealth is never smart to post. Send that info to company. Dont show publicly. Did you message the company first?

When can I get a refund?

Regarding Refunds: Never -- there are no refunds.

See point #5 under "ORDERING" in the source's Terms & Conditions as stated on the source's site (linked below in the code box):

"5. Order cancellations after the payment has been processed are not accepted. We do not refund funds in the following cases:

a) you paid for your order, but changed your mind

b) your order has been seized.

c) in case of a force majeure (see below)"

"FORCE MAJEURE
In the event that basicstero.ws is prevented from performing or is unable to perform any of our obligations (failure or delay of shipping/reshipping) within our ordering terms due to forces beyond our control, including strikes, accidents, acts of war or terrorism, civil or military disturbances, nuclear or natural catastrophes or acts of God, fire, lockout, epidemic, riot, insurrection, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control, basicstero.ws will use all reasonable efforts to resume performance as soon as practicable under the circumstances, however should not be liable for any delays,losses,damages, etc, caused by the these circumstances."
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/terms

If your pack is lost of seized, then you will be eligible for a one-time free reship of paid items with proof of the loss (for instance, a seizure letter for the pack and tracking that shows no updates for a long time).

Keep in mind that postal service consistency varies greatly and with the additional issues/restriction resulting from political issues etc. this year there are even more delays than ever before (all of this is way beyond the control of you, me, or ANY source).
Therefore, someone can NOT know if a pack in seized until someone actually has proof/seizure letter because some packs may sit in customs or other tracking steps for many weeks before updating (see some of my own tracking examples below).
⬇️⬇️⬇️Additional Information and Related Details: For more detail and completeness, I will simply copy/paste some replies I recently gave other customers with whom I've had similar discussions in private messages (because some of this may be helpful to others reading along).
Regarding Transit Times and Postal Service Inconsistency:

In general when all is running smooth in the world, W2 has about 4 to 6 weeks delivery time to USA, from what I see. W1 has about a 4 weeks delivery time (these are times after the order is processed, funds collected/confirmed, and the pack has been handed over to the postal system).
Of course, the US Domestic Warehouse is 100% success and much faster for US residents (items are already stocked in the USA) but the added operational costs, staff, import etc, mean higher prices than intl.

This past year with all that is going on around the world, the times vary greatly -- very wide ranges.
Please understand, once a pack is handed over to the postal service, a source had no control (just like if you or I mailed someone a letter -- it is at the mercy of the postal service once we hand it over).
Times vary greatly because of many factors in the postal system which are beyond anyone's control (even more so this year with the unprecedented global issues we all have been enduring).

For example, here is the tracking (pic below) for one of my own packs from earlier this year that sat in customs for a month and still was successfully delivered to me. It also shows how much the postal service varies as this took 57 days total but the other half of the order had arrived in about 30 days -- times vary greatly and I do not see any pattern (i just received one I thought was lost that took even longer than the one in the pic).
yAzJzJh.jpg

other half, sent at the same moment, landed in half the time:
bOW6vAZ.jpg

So from my experience (many packs) it is a range from about 3 weeks to
8 weeks (and, on very rare occasions, shorter or longer).
But, the main thing is Basicstero ALWAYS sends the customer the pack for which he or she paid -- there is no question regarding the source's integrity or many years of an well-established excellent track-record.

I hope this helps you make the most fully informed choices brother. For sure, a source needs and would love to have your business (that is how the business gets income, after all) but it is more important to me that you have all the facts we have and no bullshit. Best wishes and enjoy a good start to the new year.
Regarding Seizure:

Your house and name are not "flagged." You may find examples here and on other boards of individuals continuing to successfully use their same address and name after seizure (some after multiple seizures from multiple sources -- just think about some of the resellers/local-dealers and how many orders a guy like that would be making -- they usually just "price-in" the losses to pass costs to their local customers).
I personally know people (physically in-person) that move high-volume of such products whom have collection of seizure letters in a big pile lol. It is all simply part of business and this life-style.

Never respond to the seizure letter or anything, then nothing may be proven that you have done illegal (you do not possess anything and it can not be proven you ordered -- after all, someone may by mistake send you something illegal right now without you even knowing or any enemy is mad and sends something to make trouble -- just sending is not enough unless you do something to prove you intended it to happen such as trying to recover the pack).

Nothing, not even a prescription, makes such a pack legal -- never attempt to recover a seized pack. In the big picture it is very small loss. I have lost many times (with other sources for GH specifically, I endured BIG losses and costs over $5000 values order) -- i take it as part of the business and move on. Never worth risking legal costs and trouble or fines and jail.

It is a small cost to our lifestyle and interest -- just part of the situation.
Always better to be safe and not even risk trying to recover illegal items.
Regarding Free reship of a seized or lost pack:

As may be found in the terms on the source's site, Basicstero offers a one-time Free reship of paid items (the main order items excluding any free gifts, bonuses, or promo items).
IF you have proof of seizure or lost pack (as may be determined with seizure letter and tracking) simply contact the source's customer service directly, by using the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero site (see quote below for more detailed info), and they will be able to take care of you.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
Regarding Contacting Basicstero:

For important details and more information about using Basicstero's "Contact Us" please see the quote posted below:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

Last edited:
PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

5+ weeks after order placed (1/5/21), currently stuck at "item is ready for shipment."

Not in a rush to get items, just wanting to let people know.

1613061320548.png