MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My reship landed within 5 days, eu domestic. The Original parcel got no Update since one month, maybe lost/seized. Until now a seizure letter dont reached me. The support by rthoads and Frank was very good. I am very satisfied with basicstero and can only recommend Shopping here. In the Past i used pharma mix 1 and 4 and both were on point. Love this gear. The oils are amaizing, and so in the End I am very happy that finally my order reached me.
Hi, glad to hear it, thank you for your feedback.

It is simply out of stock -- demand was greater than supply and all stock at that warehouse location sold-out.

Please understand they are working hard trying to keep up with demand and get as much restocked as possible -- after all, sales is how they make their income, pay the warehouse workers, and support the needs of their own households and families etc. -- the source wants it restocked asap too.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide to most countries.
Actually I never saw these products in stock for w1, thought they were only available from w2.

When you start accepting monero as payment option?

Actually I never saw these products in stock for w1, thought they were only available from w2.

When you start accepting monero as payment option?
We are going to update our site. We will have a new more convenient design with one common account/login for all warehouses. It is planned to be launched within March. Monero will be available on this new site.

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

6 days at "Your item is being processed by United States Customs". Sounds normal , and estimated time with how long things sre taking? Been about 50 days since order and last 6 of those days getting sorted at customs.

What are people's success rates on re shipments from W2?

6 days at "Your item is being processed by United States Customs". Sounds normal , and estimated time with how long things sre taking? Been about 50 days since order and last 6 of those days getting sorted at customs.

What are people's success rates on re shipments from W2?

It all varies greatly. since the CV-19 bs, it is difficult to give very specific estimates.
I just received a recent pack from W2 from an order placed well before the China holiday.
Regarding customs, or any other tracking step, it can vary greatly and below I have an example of a pack from last year (I have a more recent one that took even longer) that stayed on the inbound into customs step for a month then started updating again and arrived with everything looking good without any issue.
yAzJzJh.jpg

below is a quote of another post of mine with some related info:
I will try to clarify some details.

W2 is a middle-point.
Packs are usually not stuck there (like anywhere rare exceptions may occur if there are restrictions but in general I have no knowledge of anything ever being "stuck" at the W2 EU middle-point); it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available). however, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

For your end of the journey, the pack will come from within the EU (the W2 warehouse/middle-point) for increased success vs customs and restrictions etc. but it must first travel from the production facility to this W2 warehouse.

Most of my own W2 packs take about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

IF your order was from W1 or US Domestic, then it most likely means the order is packed, shipping label is created, and it is in queue to be handed over to the postal service (which in most cases with W1 and/or US Domestic does not take long).

The delays with W2 may be greater for some, than what I and others have experienced, with all the current issue being endured around the world.
Nonetheless, you can rest assured knowing Basicstero wants customers getting their packs -- the source would not last long if customers pay and did not receive (what would the source make, one big month of income then over); yet, we see this source has been around MANY years with an excellent track-record.
Without a doubt, if your payment has been confirmed, the source will send a pack (And most likely has already done so but it is simply in route).

Finally, keep in mind this source, any source, and any of us as individuals, have ZERO control or influence upon postal services -- all anyone can do is hand over packs to the postal service and then it is all at the mercy of the postal services.

Times vary greatly for any possible step along the way (see my quote below for one of my own examples of a two pack order shipped out at the same exact moment but arriving a month apart --and, I have experienced much greater variances than this example):

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Pharmacom Labs getting strong leadership in South America. We are getting strong community there despite all issues like coronavirus. Some photo for you from there.

By the way, folks I have very good news. Holidays are over and we are testing a new shipping way for international warehouse, in particular towards the USA. Preliminary tests show this way has less than 1% seizure rate. It is more expensive and maybe we will have to raise shipping fee later, but for the testing stage we do not change it. It should be faster than the current way we use and much safer for you. All orders from the USA placed at warehouse 2 will be shipped by this new way by default. It should show great success as per preliminary info!

By the way, folks I have very good news. Holidays are over and we are testing a new shipping way for international warehouse, in particular towards the USA. Preliminary tests show this way has less than 1% seizure rate. It is more expensive and maybe we will have to raise shipping fee later, but for the testing stage we do not change it. It should be faster than the current way we use and much safer for you. All orders from the USA placed at warehouse 2 will be shipped by this new way by default. It should show great success as per preliminary info!

Hi, never ordered from you before. What is your website order link?