MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Thier letro comes in 2.5mg. So it's not like a mistake of product labeling either. I have a few blister packs of PC armidex also...

How .97mg dose came about ?
If it was 2.5mg at least you got a more expansive product. But that also isn't the case.
pretty easy
2 raw powder bags, 1 with letro and 1 with "should be anastro but in reality is letro".
janoshik posted something that there are more cases where raw powders of letro are sold as anast

I like to take a couple days break from forums to spend time with family etc on the weekend when possible. I will go many days here online and all day every day, but then It seems like the one or two days I step away is when everyone wants to PM me lol. It is no problem. I am just explaining why, if you PM'd the past two days, you may not have heard back yet.

So I have a lot of PMs that need replies (here and on others boards).
I am getting working on those now and everyone should have a reply by the end of the day. :)

the truth is that you buy shit, the risk is that. shit. they're good at marketing, with nice words, but they sell shit.

the truth is that you buy shit, the risk is that. shit. they're good at marketing, with nice words, but they sell shit.
I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I made my decision to buy gear online based off feed back from others on this forum. I was going to pay for the labs and post the results regardless of the source and if the results were good or bad.
I’m not looking to be reimbursed for the tests or to get any compensation/credit. I’m just trying to build more muscle and want real adex on hand for this upcoming blast. Like I said, I’m really happy the test cyp is properly dosed.

So, we got first investigation results and I can already now assure that our anastrazol is anastrozol, not letrozol. We are iron sure in this without doubt.

Let`s find out, what`s happening together.​

@janoshik, we need more data from you. In particular extended analysis reports and raw data. Is it possible to get those?​

So, we got first investigation results and I can already now assure that our anastrazol is anastrozol, not letrozol. We are iron sure in this without doubt.

@janoshik, we need more data from you. In particular extended analysis reports and raw data. Is it possible to get those?​

And... how did you ended up with that conclusion? To the level of being “iron sure”.

why people always ended up blaming things on jano

And... how did you ended up with that conclusion? To the level of being “iron sure”.

I am not blaming anyone. More info will be available soon from our side, but we need cooperation in this matter and raw data is the only thing, which will help.

We may all ask you the same question.
Why do you assume his claimed result is valid?
How do you know what he sent as a sample?
How do you know the customer or the testing service did not make any mistakes?
What makes you so sure of one side of this claim but not the claim of the other side; based on what?

IF a source was trying to rip off or scam, why would the source put a more expensive compound in the product? what motivation is there?

At least if there was no active agent in the pill, or some cheap filler, you could argue that it is about money, but that is not the case in the alleged claim here with a very specific amount of an expensive compound present (seems more like some error to me -- maybe a testing/detection error).

Can you also explain all the good HPLC results from accredited analytic labs?

Basicstero and Pharmacom have an excellent long-term track-record over many years. Do you notice how the claims and accusations are very rare with thousands of customers a month; if the products were bad why don't we see hundreds of complaints?

Do you notice how those rare complaints come and the accusers or onlookers seem so confident in the source's mistake -- each time it is the epic and dramatic "exposure" -- and critical of the source, but then they are refuted with data or evidence (often the accuser even stating he or she was mistaken) only to fade away. Never do I see the same hype and drama when the source is shown to be correct.
In the end, this source's reputation speaks for itself -- just look at all the EXCELLENT HPLC results and thousands of satisfied customers.
Please think logically for a moment, would this source still be in business with this much demand year after year (hard to keep things in stock) if the products were not good?

Basicstero and Pharmacom have an excellent reputation that was earned from many years of thousands of satisfied customers and many good analysis results.
Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab

to the best of my understanding, this claimed result is magaboss13's first post here on MESO (correct me if I am wrong):
JUJfdaH.jpg

and, Jano did have some issues with long-time respected members (there are other examples of some errors by jano but I am not here to disrespect him and have no issues with him myself -- jano has always been kind and professional towards me – I consider using his service if I am ever in personal need; I only share these because of the comment here acting as if there no way Basicstero may be correct just because someone claims to have a result from jano):

Let me be clear, I am NOT accusing @magaboss13 nor @janoshik of anything. Actually, I am appreciative people get independent testing done because it helps us all (I did the same for many years and this is what lead to my eventual position consulting for sources). I would not even bring their names or history into this conversation if others were not disrespecting Frank/@Pharmacom Labs by acting as if others’ claims are some perfect proof that the source’s/Frank's info must be wrong.

However, the assumption one test is perfect and infallible is illogical -- what makes a claim suddenly become perfect truth? -- if that is the case then the source's claims must also be perfect right? That is why we have to use logic and reasoning including potential motives and track-records (because none of us have any way to know what samples are actually sent, tested, or if results are correct -- if you do have a way to know these things without doubt, please teach us how so we do not waste so much money paying expensive accredited labs for testing).

For example, I have had LabCorp mess up my own bloodwork and after some calls, I got them to find the issue and admit fault (they literally sent me the wrong report). The only reason I was able to catch it is because I had blood work each month for many months and can track trends -- I also made specific adjustments to effect specific values but then those values went suddenly the wrong way (it did not make any sense this could happen). If LabCorp can mess up, then surely any other individual or service can have an error.

jrWbJeB.jpg

IF you still do not think there is any chance a testing result may have an error or someone can make a mistake, please explain why the billion-dollar big pharma companies have recalls? All their testing and resources, the government agencies testing and resources etc., after all that, they still find out errors later -- everything ever recalled by the FDA was once approved by the FDA.

the good news is that the source has already stated they are looking into the issue and would like to work with jano to determine why or where any error may have occured:

Again, please understand and let it be clear, no one is accusing or blaming anyone:
I am not blaming anyone. More info will be available soon from our side, but we need cooperation in this matter and raw data is the only thing, which will help.

I look forward to figuring out this situation and hopefully it leads to a psoitive oucomes and improvement for everyone.
No one here is against one another -- we all want the same things with good testing, high quality products, and most of all the freedom to make the choices we choose to make in our lives, our interests, our health, and our goals, without government overreach.

I’m willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. I made my decision to buy gear online based off feed back from others on this forum. I was going to pay for the labs and post the results regardless of the source and if the results were good or bad.
I’m not looking to be reimbursed for the tests or to get any compensation/credit. I’m just trying to build more muscle and want real adex on hand for this upcoming blast. Like I said, I’m really happy the test cyp is properly dosed.
Did you order from Basic or somewhere else?

We may all ask you the same question.
Why do you assume his claimed result is valid?
How do you know what he sent as a sample?
How do you know the customer or the testing service did not make any mistakes?
What makes you so sure of one side of this claim but not the claim of the other side; based on what?

IF a source was trying to rip off or scam, why would the source put a more expensive compound in the product? what motivation is there?

At least if there was no active agent in the pill, or some cheap filler, you could argue that it is about money, but that is not the case in the alleged claim here with a very specific amount of an expensive compound present (seems more like some error to me -- maybe a testing/detection error).

Can you also explain all the good HPLC results from accredited analytic labs?

Basicstero and Pharmacom have an excellent long-term track-record over many years. Do you notice how the claims and accusations are very rare with thousands of customers a month; if the products were bad why don't we see hundreds of complaints?

Do you notice how those rare complaints come and the accusers or onlookers seem so confident in the source's mistake -- each time it is the epic and dramatic "exposure" -- and critical of the source, but then they are refuted with data or evidence (often the accuser even stating he or she was mistaken) only to fade away. Never do I see the same hype and drama when the source is shown to be correct.
In the end, this source's reputation speaks for itself -- just look at all the EXCELLENT HPLC results and thousands of satisfied customers.
Please think logically for a moment, would this source still be in business with this much demand year after year (hard to keep things in stock) if the products were not good?

Basicstero and Pharmacom have an excellent reputation that was earned from many years of thousands of satisfied customers and many good analysis results.
Pharmacom Labs Archives - Anabolic Lab

to the best of my understanding, this claimed result is magaboss13's first post here on MESO (correct me if I am wrong):
JUJfdaH.jpg

and, Jano did have some issues with long-time respected members (there are other examples of some errors by jano but I am not here to disrespect him and have no issues with him myself -- jano has always been kind and professional towards me – I consider using his service if I am ever in personal need; I only share these because of the comment here acting as if there no way Basicstero may be correct just because someone claims to have a result from jano):

Let me be clear, I am NOT accusing @magaboss13 nor @janoshik of anything. Actually, I am appreciative people get independent testing done because it helps us all (I did the same for many years and this is what lead to my eventual position consulting for sources). I would not even bring their names or history into this conversation if others were not disrespecting Frank/@Pharmacom Labs by acting as if others’ claims are some perfect proof that the source’s/Frank's info must be wrong.

However, the assumption one test is perfect and infallible is illogical -- what makes a claim suddenly become perfect truth? -- if that is the case then the source's claims must also be perfect right? That is why we have to use logic and reasoning including potential motives and track-records (because none of us have any way to know what samples are actually sent, tested, or if results are correct -- if you do have a way to know these things without doubt, please teach us how so we do not waste so much money paying expensive accredited labs for testing).

For example, I have had LabCorp mess up my own bloodwork and after some calls, I got them to find the issue and admit fault (they literally sent me the wrong report). The only reason I was able to catch it is because I had blood work each month for many months and can track trends -- I also made specific adjustments to effect specific values but then those values went suddenly the wrong way (it did not make any sense this could happen). If LabCorp can mess up, then surely any other individual or service can have an error.

jrWbJeB.jpg

IF you still do not think there is any chance a testing result may have an error or someone can make a mistake, please explain why the billion-dollar big pharma companies have recalls? All their testing and resources, the government agencies testing and resources etc., after all that, they still find out errors later -- everything ever recalled by the FDA was once approved by the FDA.

the good news is that the source has already stated they are looking into the issue and would like to work with jano to determine why or where any error may have occured:

Again, please understand and let it be clear, no one is accusing or blaming anyone:

I look forward to figuring out this situation and hopefully it leads to a psoitive oucomes and improvement for everyone.
No one here is against one another -- we all want the same things with good testing, high quality products, and most of all the freedom to make the choices we choose to make in our lives, our interests, our health, and our goals, without government overreach.
These are my first posts and my very first order from any source on this forum, you are correct. I am not here throw shade on any company, I am here to find a source for my yearly blast. I chose Pharmacom because my gut told me this was my best option from the research I did. At the end of the day we all want the best. Whatever you/jano need from me, let me know what I can do to help get this matter resolved.

I ordered from basic. I scratched the key code and verified the test cyp through their site. I do not believe the anastrazolos blister pack has a scratch off code. Correct me if I am mistaken.
Yeah I’m running the Pharma mix 4 and have zero complaints. I always use Pharma grade ancillaries though. Hope they’ll get everything squared away with you.

These are my first posts and my very first order from any source on this forum, you are correct. I am not here throw shade on any company, I am here to find a source for my yearly blast. I chose Pharmacom because my gut told me this was my best option from the research I did. At the end of the day we all want the best. Whatever you/jano need from me, let me know what I can do to help get this matter resolved.

sounds good brother and thank you for understanding I also do not mean anyhting negative towards you -- I appreciate you getting testing done.
You sounds fair and reasonable -- all you did is want to look inot what you have and then shared your findings -- again, I would (and have) done the same. Thank you

My guess is it may be some error on the testing end (i posted my reasoning above).
The source is wanting to look inot to it further too (quotes below) and also does not throw any shade toward you -- no stress toward you at all my freidn; so that is good -- we all want the same thing.

Last edited:
PHARMATREN 50.

PHARMATREN 50
is a unique water-based drug manufactured by Pharmacom Labs. Pure trenbolone, not containing an ester, with an activity of only 3-4 hours, ideal as a powerful pre-workout.

Each milliliter of PHARMATREN 50 contains 50 milligrams of Trenbolone base.

Differences PHARMATREN 50:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ There is no aromatization.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

PHARMATREN 50 is a multifunctional and very effective drug, the strongest pre-workout stimulator that increases aggression and strength, for extreme loads, at an attractively low price.

Zy4BHhGvZP0.jpg

Yeah I’m running the Pharma mix 4 and have zero complaints. I always use Pharma grade ancillaries though. Hope they’ll get everything squared away with you.
I do have Pharma adex on hand but I would like to not have to use it during my blast. I’m thinking of adding primo and var with the test cyp.

I do have Pharma adex on hand but I would like to not have to use it during my blast. I’m thinking of adding primo and var with the test cyp.

If you tolerate EQ without issue, I find it is one of the best compounds. It will give lean quality gains -- for me similar to primo but more anabolic -- and, help control estrogen without the need of an AI. At a one-to-one ration with total of aromoatizing agents (such as 600mg test with 600 mg EQ) I find it completely controls E2 conversion after enough weeks for it to reach full levels (EQ is very slow-acting long ester). This is because the metabolite of boldenone is a pwerful anti-estrogen itself. Some of the bvold will convert to estrogne but the natural break-down metabolite of boldeneone will by far off-set this and more which in total will reduce overall estrogen coversion in a cycle.

I esxperienced this many time myself when looking at my won bloodworks and having very low E2 even though I had 600 mg test (on RT without an AI I would have high E2) because the EQ metabolite controled estrogen.

Just some info about EQ to share so maybe it may help you or others :)

MHb9zaO.jpg

avaliable at:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharmabold-300

Last edited:
If you tolerate EQ without issue, I find it is one of the best compounds. It will give lean quality gains -- for me similar to primo but more anabolic -- and, help control estrogen without the need of an AI. At a one-to-one ration with total of aromoatizing agents (such as 600mg test with 600 mg EQ) I find it completely controls E2 conversion after enough weeks for it to reach full levels (EQ is very slow-acting long ester). This is because the metabolite of boldenone is a pwerful anti-estrogen itself. Some of the bvold will convert to estrogne but the natural break-down metabolite of boldeneone will by far off-set this and more which in total will reduce overall estrogen coversion in a cycle.

I esxperienced this many time myself when looking at my won bloodworks and having very low E2 even though I had 600 mg test (on RT without an AI I would have high E2) because the EQ metabolite controled estrogen.

Just some info about EQ to share so maybe it may help you or others :)

MHb9zaO.jpg

avaliable at:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharmabold-300
I’ve never ran anything other than test lol. I’ve blasted with 350,500, and 750mg of test a week. I’ve learned that I enjoy a dose slightly above my trt protocol around 250-275mg. I’m finally looking to add something to the mix, from everything I’m reading it sounds like primo is the safest one with the least amount of sides. If it helps, I’m looking for a dry/vascular look.

sounds good brother and thank you for understanding I also do not mean anyhting negative towards you -- I appreciate you getting testing done.
You sounds fair and reasonable -- all you did is want to look inot what you have and then shared your findings -- again, I would (and have) done the same. Thank you

My guess is it may be some error on the testing end (i posted my reasoning above).
The source is wanting to look inot to it further too (quotes below) and also does not throw any shade toward you -- no stress toward you at all my freidn; so that is good -- we all want the same thing.
All is well, I’m really happy to have found a great quality testosterone source. One of my biggest fears is a testosterone shortage and not having enough on hand in case of the apocalypse lol.

Sponsors

Latest posts