MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

has anyone used sarmtech GW501516? I was going to order Parmacoms Hennos GW1516 but it appears to be a slightly different compound and I want to make sure what I order is the real deal obviously. Thanks for any help you can offer!

has anyone used sarmtech GW501516? I was going to order Parmacoms Hennos GW1516 but it appears to be a slightly different compound and I want to make sure what I order is the real deal obviously. Thanks for any help you can offer!
GW1516 and GW501516 (also known as also known as GW-501,516, GSK-516, Cardarine, Endurobol) are different code names of the same chemical substance with formula C21H18F3NO3S2. It is not different. Our hennos exactly what it should be.

I'll be in the market for mk677 in a few months. Doing some research now. Some other companies I came across, chemyo, exetremepeptides, and pureraws. Not sure how they stand today In reviews.

It is the same; Hennos/GW1516 is GW501516

I posted some more info about this interesting compound in the past. If I can find my info, I will post it for everyone in this thread again soon.

PHARMA HEN 50 / GW1516
(also commonly know as: "Cardarine" or GW501516)
KEghwq3.jpg
kY4nOCo.jpg

Available from Pharmacom in the Basicstero store at:
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/gw1516

• INFORMATION:
GW1516 (also known as Cardarine / Endurobol) is not a steroid; it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). It was originally developed for the treatment of obesity, diabetes mellitus, dyslipidemia, and cardiovascular diseases.

GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

GW1516 activates adenosine monophosphate-activated protein kinase (enzyme involved in energy processes in our body) and thus stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. In studies GW1516 demonstrated the ability to reverse the metabolic disorder in obese men with prediabetes syndrome, most likely by stimulation of fatty acid oxidation.

In studies GW1516 has shown muscular protective and enhancing effects and this seems to be related to a decrease in muscle inflammation and damage. GW1516 has been shown to elicit cardiovascular protection possibly due to its actions in decreasing insulin spikes and stabilizing cholesterol levels as found in research. It is notable, that GW1516 not only decreases very-low-density lipoproteins (VLDL), but also increases high-density lipoproteins (HDL), which is the result of increased expression of the cholesterol transporter ABCA1, caused by GW1516.

From the very beginning GW-1516 was accompanied by defamatory information. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) put it into the list of hazardous to health drugs, justifying this action by the statement that the drug may allegedly contribute to carcinogenesis. According to research from GlaxoSmithKline, the drug caused cancer in rats. In these studies subjected rats were administrated unphysiologic dosages of 10 mg/kg of body weight. Let`s draw an analogy with a human: for a 200lb (roughly 90 kg) man such a dose would be equal to 900 mg per day. These dosages defy any common sense; moreover, it can`t be compared with the standard dose of 20 mg per day for this compound. 900 mg/day of GW1516 is comparable to taking 14625 mg of aspirin per day (while its standard single dose does not exceed 325 mg). Forget cancer, this dosage of aspirin could literally KILL you!

There are two main uses of GW1516 is sport. First, to increase endurance. The test results showed a 68% endurance increase in rats while running on a treadmill when taking GW1516. A common dose of 10 mg/day will ensure a substantial enhancement in endurance. When used in bodybuilding GW1516 can significantly reduce rest time between sets.

The second reason to use GW1516 is fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, this means it helps burn fat and keep muscles.

In fact, GW1516 has not shown any significant side effects. There is no hormones suppression, no toxicity and no other common side effects. The only thing that should be noted is that GW1516 significantly activates metabolism and contributes to the rapid consumption of glycogen during exercises, so do not exceed recommended dosages otherwise signs of hypoglycemia (weakness, drowsiness, hunger, muscular cramps, in severe cases - loss of consciousness) may occur. If you feel some of these signs, immediately eat something sweet (containing fast carbs).

• Video on this compound's Health Benefits:

• Summary and overview of this compound and it's effects
(I know some may not like this speaker; however, he has a lot of good info collected and the presentation here about this compound is of value regardless.):

• The facts about health considerations and studies:

PHARMA HEN 50 (GW1516)
PHARMA HEN 50 is not a steroid - it is a selective agonist of peroxisome proliferator-activator receptors (PPARs). GW1516 has a wide variety of effects in the body such as cell energy processes, insulin production, fatty acid oxidation, and even has a positive impact on muscle inflammation.

Two main uses of GW1516 in sport are increased endurance and fat burning. The drug has shown the ability to burn fat, while still being non-catabolic, which means it will allow you to burn fat and maintain muscle simultaneously.

ZMCCBSl.gif

Last edited:
By the way, folks I have very good news. Holidays are over and we are testing a new shipping way for international warehouse, in particular towards the USA. Preliminary tests show this way has less than 1% seizure rate. It is more expensive and maybe we will have to raise shipping fee later, but for the testing stage we do not change it. It should be faster than the current way we use and much safer for you. All orders from the USA placed at warehouse 2 will be shipped by this new way by default. It should show great success as per preliminary info!
Has this officially started? Looking to place another order.

My pack landed today ordered Jan to europe from the w2
My early Jan order is still sitting in customs.

But now thiers a new ship method...guess a re shipment will be a guarantee package received. Cool if it also included some freebies or my bonus items I ordered with original package. Still have hope on this pack . Been about 45ish days now. Give it more time..

I'll be in the market for mk677 in a few months. Doing some research now. Some other companies I came across, chemyo, exetremepeptides, and pureraws. Not sure how they stand today In reviews.
Anecdotal, so take it how you will, but I've tried cardarine, lgd and ostarine all from chemyo and I didn't notice much from any of them.
Rad140 from sarmtech gave me headaches and a bit of a strength boost, legit but probably underdosed. 5mg-10mg is plenty and their caps are "15" - I could take two no problem.
Mk677 from science.bio was legit. Hunger would show up in around 2 hours and dreams were absolutely wild. Vivid to the point of feeling like real life, not the weird trippy feeling you get with a lucid dream.

But now thiers a new ship method...guess a re shipment will be a guarantee package received. Cool if it also included some freebies or my bonus items I ordered with original package. Still have hope on this pack . Been about 45ish days now. Give it more time..
Mine was stuck on ready for shipment for a while but started moving again 2weeks ago

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support sent you a Pm regarding an issue.

Thanks

IF the do not see it here, try the "Contact Us" on the source's site; it is the best way to get hold of the source directly. See my post quoted below for more detail and information about contacting Basicstero customer service:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

Hi, any update on your shipment to UK? Can you still do it?

Warehouse W1 can now ship to the UK again (I do not have first-hand personal experience, but this is what the source has told me).

my post below has some more info/details:
Good News from Basicstero:

Warehouse W1 can now ship to the UK again and VAT not needed.

Also, keep in mind W1 is located within the EU so this is an ideal option for customers in Europe.

With W1 stock is physically already at the W1 warehouse’s physical location – this means faster shipping than compared to W2, but the trade-off is stock may be limited at some times (the source is always working hard to re-stock but does not know when specific items will be stocked because of the many factors involved in achieving re-stock).

ZMCCBSl.gif

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

I ordered Pharma Test C250 and Anastrozolos back in December from the basicstero site.

Pharma Test C250 batch no: PHTE00006CV
Anastrozolos batch no: PHAN00002E

Attached are the results. I’m very satisfied with the testosterone results, however I am concerned and a bit disappointed about the anastrazolos being letrozole. Please advise on how this issue can be handled.

I am on a doctor prescribed trt protocol, but once a year I like to blast during the summer. After a few years of buying ugl from my gym source, I researched through these forums. I planned on buying test cyp and adex first just to try/test before buying more things to add to the mix.

Attachments

• 986144A8-7643-4330-A045-9E106588155E.png
    986144A8-7643-4330-A045-9E106588155E.png
    207.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 72772470-E05E-49CA-B85D-798F26F2DE6A.png
    72772470-E05E-49CA-B85D-798F26F2DE6A.png
    204.2 KB · Views: 70
Omg 0.97mg letrozol
Thier letro comes in 2.5mg. So it's not like a mistake of product labeling either. I have a few blister packs of PC armidex also...

How .97mg dose came about ?
If it was 2.5mg at least you got a more expansive product. But that also isn't the case.

Sponsors

Latest posts