MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support you sure do post a lot about your athletes, why are you not posting on shipping times within the US for people who are shopping? Is it because you're getting called out on refunds for crap shipping times and being ambiguous regarding shipping times? If you're not going to allow refunds at least be up front about how long it's going to take for shipping.

Stop using Covid as an excuse, it's getting played out.

@Pharmacom Labs @Pharmacom Support you sure do post a lot about your athletes, why are you not posting on shipping times within the US for people who are shopping? Is it because you're getting called out on refunds for crap shipping times and being ambiguous regarding shipping times? If you're not going to allow refunds at least be up front about how long it's going to take for shipping.

Stop using Covid as an excuse, it's getting played out.
Actually shipping time within the US is perfect. Orders arrive within 3-6 days after payment confirmation. We do not receive any complains regarding this at all.
If you mean international shipping from abroad, we warned several times that it takes longer now and may take over a month. Besides that we warned just recently that right now warehouse 2 can not ship due to local holidays and shipping starts again after 20th of February. This is also indicated in our news on site.

My take is orders placed early January are effected with a mid February holiday. Tripling ship times in W2. I thought placing an early January order would ship out before February holiday came .

I have an order placed and payment accepted on 01/27. When I asked about my order being shipped before the holiday, I was assured via an email response from your site on 01/30, that my order had been shipped with the tracking numbers received on 02/06.
Based on the comments above, I'm only looking for clarification as to whether "Items waiting for shipment" is due to the delay in your local customs clearing the package or if they have in fact not shipped yet and will be delayed until after the holiday. Kindly clarify this question as it would help everyone here impacted plan properly in the weeks and months ahead.

Some tracking numbers updated just today. Please check. If some not,I am sure all of them will update soon.

@Pharmacom Labs Please clarify if when an order indicates shipped, with tracking number(s), does the status reading "Ready for Shipment" mean it is still in the warehouse or is it waiting for customs to clear. Certainly having an assigned tracking number doesn't mean the package has actually been picked up.

I will try to clarify some details.

W2 is a middle-point.
Packs are usually not stuck there (like anywhere rare exceptions may occur if there are restrictions but in general I have no knowledge of anything ever being "stuck" at the W2 EU middle-point); it is awaiting arrival there. W2 is not like W1. W1 has stock physically at the W1 location (this is why stock is limited and currently many items are not available). however, W2 does not have stock locally; with W2 the items are shipped to the EU middle-point as needed for orders (for example, all items needed for orders in a week are collected and shipped from the manufacturing facility to the warehouse middle-point).
Then the packs moves from there to the final destination.

This means, you have to add the time it takes from the manufacturer to W2 (that is the waiting time some of you mention) then the typical time from EU Warehouse to final destination (this next step is similar to W1 time-frame).
In my experience W2 takes about 2 weeks longer than W1 on average (sometimes quicker, sometimes a little longer -- postal service varies greatly and no one has control of that)..

You would have to search for some of the posts when Frank (Basicstero’s manager) announced details regarding W2 for more details.
But do not worry, I have never seen a pack stuck in the EU middle-point; if you have tracking, the order is in progress on its path.

For your end of the journey, the pack will come from within the EU (the W2 warehouse/middle-point) for increased success vs customs and restrictions etc. but it must first travel from the production facility to this W2 warehouse.

Most of my own W2 packs take about 2 weeks on the "at shippers warehouse" step (while it is traveling from manufacture facility to the W2 EU middle-point).
Then, about 4 weeks from the W2 EU point to USA.

IF your order was from W1 or US Domestic, then it most likely means the order is packed, shipping label is created, and it is in queue to be handed over to the postal service (which in most cases with W1 and/or US Domestic does not take long).

The delays with W2 may be greater for some, than what I and others have experienced, with all the current issue being endured around the world.
Nonetheless, you can rest assured knowing Basicstero wants customers getting their packs -- the source would not last long if customers pay and did not receive (what would the source make, one big month of income then over); yet, we see this source has been around MANY years with an excellent track-record.
Without a doubt, if your payment has been confirmed, the source will send a pack (And most likely has already done so but it is simply in route).

Finally, keep in mind this source, any source, and any of us as individuals, have ZERO control or influence upon postal services -- all anyone can do is hand over packs to the postal service and then it is all at the mercy of the postal services.

Times vary greatly for any possible step along the way (see my quote below for one of my own examples of a two pack order shipped out at the same exact moment but arriving a month apart --and, I have experienced much greater variances than this example):
I will simply copy/paste a response I just gave another customer with a a similar question and discussion in private messages:

Regarding T/A times, in general when all is running smooth in the world, W2 has about 4 to 6 weeks delivery time to USA currently, from what I see. W1 has about a 4 weeks delivery time.
Of course, the US Domestic Warehouse is 100% success and much faster for US residents (items are already stocked in the USA) but the added operational costs, staff, import etc, mean higher prices than intl.

This past year with all that is going on around the world, the times vary greatly -- very wide ranges.
Please understand, once a pack is handed over top the postal service, a source had no control (just like if you or I mailed someone a letter -- it is at the mercy of the postal service once we hand it over).
Times vary greatly because of many factors in the postal system which are beyond anyone's control (even more so this year with the unprecedented global issues we all have been enduring).

For example, here is the tracking (pic below) for one of my own packs from earlier this year that sat in customs for a month and still was successfully delivered to me. It also shows how much the postal service varies as this took 57 days total but the other half of the order had arrived in about 30 days -- times vary greatly and I do not see any pattern (i just received one I thought was lost that took even longer than the one in the pic).
yAzJzJh.jpg

other half, sent at the same moment, landed in half the time:
bOW6vAZ.jpg

SO from my won experience (many packs) it is a range from about 3 weeks to
8 weeks (and, on very rare occasions, shorter or longer).
But, the main thing is Basicstero ALWAYS sends the customer the pack for which he or she paid -- there is no question regarding the source's integrity or many years of an well-established excellent track-record.

I hope this helps you make the most fully informed choices brother. For sure, a source needs and would love to have your business (that is how the business gets income, after all) but it is more important to me that you have all the facts we have and no bullshit. Best wishes and enjoy a good start to the new year.

Placed a large order beginning of December was broke up into 3 packs got 2 of them that was my complete order, what I am guessing was a pack of freebies got snagged. Not out anything I received my complete order in the 2 packs just letting everyone know. Shipping took between 30 and 52 days for the 2 packs I received. Will stay domestic until things get worked out.

PHARMATEST PH 100.

Each milliliter of PHARMATEST PH 100 contains 100 milligrams of Testosterone Phenylpropionate. This testosterone ester is active for 4-5 days, is a cross between testosterone cypionate and propionate.

Effects of PHARMATEST PH 100:
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Visibly builds muscle mass.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

pharma-test-ph100-600x120-gif.120840

Good News from Basicstero:

Warehouse W1 can now ship to the UK again and VAT not needed.

Also, keep in mind W1 is located within the EU so this is an ideal option for customers in Europe.

With W1 stock is physically already at the W1 warehouse’s physical location – this means faster shipping than compared to W2, but the trade-off is stock may be limited at some times (the source is always working hard to re-stock but does not know when specific items will be stocked because of the many factors involved in achieving re-stock).

ZMCCBSl.gif

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

USA Customers are not left-out: Basicstero also has a US Domestic Warehouse with the same exact genuine Pharmacom Labs products already successfully imported and physically stocked at the US Warehouse location. This means a very fast shipping time once payment is collected and confirmed, no issues with customs/seizures (the items are already physically stocked in the USA) -- a little higher prices because of the higher operational costs of running a Warehouse in the USA and the import expenses; however, the customer enjoys ZERO risks and a significantly faster delivery time (in most cases packs arrive within one business-week after payment has been confirmed).

Basicstero USA Domestic:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287
ZMCCBSl.gif

NOTE: All Basicstero Warehouses carry genuine Pharmacom Labs products all produced at the same industry-level manufacturing facility.

View: https://youtu.be/S-HG__bzXk8

Good News from Basicstero:

Warehouse W1 can now ship to the UK again
and VAT not needed.

Also, keep in mind W1 is located within the EU so this is an ideal option for customers in Europe.

With W1 stock is physically already at the W1 warehouse’s physical location – this means faster shipping than compared to W2, but the trade-off is stock may be limited at some times (the source is always working hard to re-stock but does not know when specific items will be stocked because of the many factors involved in achieving re-stock).

ZMCCBSl.gif

Just to confirm Basicstero's correct website and URL for anyone that may read this, here are my personal referral links to the genuine Basicstero site:

Basicstero World-Wide INTL:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240
Why is there no test ena or test cyp in Eu warehouse ? isnt it basic anymore

My reship landed within 5 days, eu domestic. The Original parcel got no Update since one month, maybe lost/seized. Until now a seizure letter dont reached me. The support by rthoads and Frank was very good. I am very satisfied with basicstero and can only recommend Shopping here. In the Past i used pharma mix 1 and 4 and both were on point. Love this gear. The oils are amaizing, and so in the End I am very happy that finally my order reached me.

Why is there no test ena or test cyp in Eu warehouse ? isnt it basic anymore

It is simply out of stock -- demand was greater than supply and all stock at that warehouse location sold-out.

Please understand they are working hard trying to keep up with demand and get as much restocked as possible -- after all, sales is how they make their income, pay the warehouse workers, and support the needs of their own households and families etc. -- the source wants it restocked asap too.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income.

Reminder, out of stock items will have a "notify" button instead of the "Add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, keep in mind that W2 ships world-wide to most countries.

My reship landed within 5 days, eu domestic. The Original parcel got no Update since one month, maybe lost/seized. Until now a seizure letter dont reached me. The support by rthoads and Frank was very good. I am very satisfied with basicstero and can only recommend Shopping here. In the Past i used pharma mix 1 and 4 and both were on point. Love this gear. The oils are amaizing, and so in the End I am very happy that finally my order reached me.

Thank you for the kind words.
I am happy to know your reship was successful.
Enjoy a good cycle.