MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Any update on this? I am having the exact same issue. Nothing since the 28th of February.
Can you see if it has been shipped?
You may find your order status on the source’s site on your account “dashboard”
ZqH87SD.png

IF you have a tracking number you can see if it is on its way. If so, then that means the source did its part and shipped your order; after it is handed over to the postal service there is nothing a source can do (just like if you mail something to someone; once you send it out, it is at the mercy of the postal service and nothing you can do to change how the postal service works).
So either they shipped it or they did not.

I wouldn't worry though because this source has been around a long time and has an excellent track-record (there is ZERO chance they scam or try to skip your order).
If there is some confusion, I am confident Basicstero will sort it out.

Is there anything on your tracking that shows it is in the possession of customs or even landed in the destinastion country yet?

IF yours is just in route and traveling (has not entered customs inspection) it sounds like it is still normal time-frame for international travel even before cv-19 delays and does not mean there is an issue.
Before CV19, W2 took about 4 to 6 weeks to arrive at a destination country.

Since cv-19 etc. some people are experiencing times that may take longer (this is the postal system in control, sources have no way to influence the postal system). If you have tracking, it means the source sent you a pack (so they did their part) and now it is in the possession of postal system (just like if you sent someone a pack; once it is handed over to the postal system, you no longer have any control or way to influence things).
Unless you see that your pack is in customs (literally says customs on tracking for USA) OR at least has entered the destination country (it will say ICS "US city xyz etc." for USA destinations), most likely it is simply still traveling to the destination country and not even inspected nor seized.

In the case of verified seizure, the source will offer a free-reship.

Are the product sold from the US warehouse (US domestic service) the same as the international products, just with a higher price point?

Are the product sold from the US warehouse (US domestic service) the same as the international products, just with a higher price point?
Yup. Just stick with domestic. It’s a couple extra bucks but Bitcoin saves you 5% and after you place 3 orders you save another 5%. You can see the amount of guys in this thread waiting for intl orders, stick with domestic lol.

yes, all products are the exact same.
The price differences are simply because of the higher overall opperational costs in the USA, import risks (you pay post-import so no risk of seizure to you), and compensation for the risk of warehouse workers, in the USA.

Can you see if it has been shipped?
You may find your order status on the source’s site on your account “dashboard”
ZqH87SD.png

IF you have a tracking number you can see if it is on its way. If so, then that means the source did its part and shipped your order; after it is handed over to the postal service there is nothing a source can do (just like if you mail something to someone; once you send it out, it is at the mercy of the postal service and nothing you can do to change how the postal service works).
So either they shipped it or they did not.

I wouldn't worry though because this source has been around a long time and has an excellent track-record (there is ZERO chance they scam or try to skip your order).
If there is some confusion, I am confident Basicstero will sort it out.

Is there anything on your tracking that shows it is in the possession of customs or even landed in the destinastion country yet?

IF yours is just in route and traveling (has not entered customs inspection) it sounds like it is still normal time-frame for international travel even before cv-19 delays and does not mean there is an issue.
Before CV19, W2 took about 4 to 6 weeks to arrive at a destination country.

Since cv-19 etc. some people are experiencing times that may take longer (this is the postal system in control, sources have no way to influence the postal system). If you have tracking, it means the source sent you a pack (so they did their part) and now it is in the possession of postal system (just like if you sent someone a pack; once it is handed over to the postal system, you no longer have any control or way to influence things).
Unless you see that your pack is in customs (literally says customs on tracking for USA) OR at least has entered the destination country (it will say ICS "US city xyz etc." for USA destinations), most likely it is simply still traveling to the destination country and not even inspected nor seized.

In the case of verified seizure, the source will offer a free-reship.
Yes it has been shipped and there is a tracking number. Tracking says “departed shipping partner facility, USPS awaiting item”. It has been like this since the 28th of February. No change. Seems to me that it has not arrived at customs yet. I have emailed the source twice and got a response both times. I don’t doubt that it will eventually be taken care of, as I have ordered from the source before, but this is taking an unusually long time, and I was wondering if the other guy had seen any progress.

Yes it has been shipped and there is a tracking number. Tracking says “departed shipping partner facility, USPS awaiting item”. It has been like this since the 28th of February. No change. Seems to me that it has not arrived at customs yet. I have emailed the source twice and got a response both times. I don’t doubt that it will eventually be taken care of, as I have ordered from the source before, but this is taking an unusually long time, and I was wondering if the other guy had seen any progress.
I understand your concern and maybe some others may have more info from first-hand experience.

To me, it just sounds like it may still be in transit.
Usually, once it hits the USA, tracking mentions an ISC as the port of entry city.
Of course, there may always be some rare event that tracking does not update or does not show accuracy; but I just mean most of the time.
Hopefully it is just traveling and all is well and you get a positive update soon.
Please, feel free to reply with an update if you do get news.

I just logged on to check the Pharmacom state of affairs before placing another order and came across this whole letro/anastrozole back n forth. I happen to have some of that batch from the US Warehouse. I have read through RThoads posts but don't remember seeing a conclusion. Was it confirmed one way or another? Should I not use what I have? My experience with all the other products I have purchased from the US Warehouse has been phenomenal!

I just logged on to check the Pharmacom state of affairs before placing another order and came across this whole letro/anastrozole back n forth. I happen to have some of that batch from the US Warehouse. I have read through RThoads posts but don't remember seeing a conclusion. Was it confirmed one way or another? Should I not use what I have? My experience with all the other products I have purchased from the US Warehouse has been phenomenal!

SIMEC testing show it is adex.
2VnR925.jpg

The source's testing shows it is adex.
Jano testing shows it is Letro.

I respect all (and Frank has also stated he is not doubting Jano -- from what Frank wrote, it sounds like the source even paid to have it tested again).

All parties agree it is an AI and not some scam or something mysterious or dangerous.

I would appreciate if I could see what ChemTox or another 3rd-party lab concludes. I know it is not practical and unlikely to occur; but, at this point I am also just interested because I am NOT doubting any of these tests, services, or labs -- but the results are not the same so I am curious.

Here is what we know so far:
•SIMEC testing showed the batch was made from raws that are adex.
•Nonetheless, as Frank stated, he "asked Janoshik to do an extra test and paid for it. It confirmed the first result. It showed letrozol. It is hard to deny chromotography reports, so there is no way I deny Janoshik`s reports."
•Clearly the source is not trying to scam anyone because it would not make any sense to provide an expensive compound at such a precise measured amount (it was nearly perfectly 1mg testing at 0.97mg) -- this rules out any profit incentive or skipping measuring etc.
•Regardless of your individual situation or interest, at this point even the source wants to know more and, according to Frank, "obviously further analysis of this batch from a third-side lab is needed."
•INTL Warehouses do not have any of this batch left in stock; the source has removed this batch from their shelves at US domestic warehouse.

Currently, my understanding is that additional testing is needed and options are being explored.

Send it to Jano immediately. Let’s get to the bottom of it.

I only have 4 pills left and will definitely set them aside just in case. I wouldn't even doubt it if not for the fact that I crashed my E2 on it twice. Once was on a dose of 3mg a week while running their Test Tren and Anavar but what do I know about dosing as this is all new to me. Again I have had phenomenal results from their products so I am not sweating it for my purposes. As long as my girl doesn't grow a beard on their anavar and I find out it was really dbol then we are all good.

Send it to Jano immediately. Let’s get to the bottom of it.
Jano already tested it (and @Pharmacom Labs volunteered and paid for Jano's second testing).
I think the customer has now contacted Lab4Tox for follow-up and I think Frank was also contacting services to get additional testing.

The batch was from 2018 if I remember correctly and is no longer avaliable to purchase (but, of course, anyone is always welcome to test any new batch if he or she chooses to do so :) but testing new bataches will not help us understand what happened with this specific old batch).

Please see my summary of what we know quoted below:
SIMEC testing show it is adex.
2VnR925.jpg

The source's testing shows it is adex.
Jano testing shows it is Letro.

I respect all (and Frank has also stated he is not doubting Jano -- from what Frank wrote, it sounds like the source even paid to have it tested again).

All parties agree it is an AI and not some scam or something mysterious or dangerous.

I would appreciate if I could see what ChemTox or another 3rd-party lab concludes. I know it is not practical and unlikely to occur; but, at this point I am also just interested because I am NOT doubting any of these tests, services, or labs -- but the results are not the same so I am curious.

Here is what we know so far:
•SIMEC testing showed the batch was made from raws that are adex.
•Nonetheless, as Frank stated, he "asked Janoshik to do an extra test and paid for it. It confirmed the first result. It showed letrozol. It is hard to deny chromotography reports, so there is no way I deny Janoshik`s reports."
•Clearly the source is not trying to scam anyone because it would not make any sense to provide an expensive compound at such a precise measured amount (it was nearly perfectly 1mg testing at 0.97mg) -- this rules out any profit incentive or skipping measuring etc.
•Regardless of your individual situation or interest, at this point even the source wants to know more and, according to Frank, "obviously further analysis of this batch from a third-side lab is needed."
•INTL Warehouses do not have any of this batch left in stock; the source has removed this batch from their shelves at US domestic warehouse.

Currently, my understanding is that additional testing is needed and options are being explored.

I personally would appreciate to see some results from ChemTox www.labochemtox.com to compare with these other services.
IF someone has some unopened sample (still in blister and not tampered with -- they may only need a few tabs NOT a whole box) avaliable, please contact the source as I think Frank may be willing to reimburse testing expenses for ChemTox.

Last edited:
I only have 4 pills left and will definitely set them aside just in case. I wouldn't even doubt it if not for the fact that I crashed my E2 on it twice. Once was on a dose of 3mg a week while running their Test Tren and Anavar but what do I know about dosing as this is all new to me. Again I have had phenomenal results from their products so I am not sweating it for my purposes. As long as my girl doesn't grow a beard on their anavar and I find out it was really dbol then we are all good.

3mg of Adex or Letro may crash you either way brother, that may be a lot of AI for you. I think most guys run too much AI (some may not even need any at all on mild to moderate cycles).

Just some general info that may be interesing for some peopel reading along:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN7dgNQbs8s&ab_channel=RxMuscle--TheTruthinBodybuilding

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8GDtnuYbnQ&ab_channel=RxMuscle--TheTruthinBodybuilding

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdrVY93-JTk&ab_channel=JayCutlerTV

lol :) at the comment about your girl -- yes, I also hope not brother; my girl has also been on Pharmacom Var for years now.
Her voice did slightly change during a show-prep (but she was pushign things a little higehr then). At 10mg of less ED split half am and half pm, she has not issues.
Just keep dosages low with females -- it is better to be too low, miss a little gains but have no issues, than push too hard and deal with side effects.

Last edited:
3mg of Adex or Letro may crash you eitehr way brother, that may be a lot of AI for you.

lol :) at the comment about your girl -- yes, I also hope not brother; my girl has also been on Pharmacom Var for years now.
Her voice did slightly change during a show-prep (but she was pushign things a little higehr then). At 10mg of less ED split half am and half pm, she has not issues.
Just keep dosages low with females -- it is better to be too low, miss a little gains but have no issues, than push too hard and deal with side effects.
Yeah her first cycle went off without a hitch so I am sure we are all good. She only used 5mg split in half am/pm and saw substantial strength gains and physique benefits. Best part for me, is now she is hooked and doesn't complain anymore about my usage. Unfortunately I am very gyno prone and I have trouble finding the sweat spot with AI's. On my last cycle however I think I popped too much adex to address what was actually progesterone driven gyno from the Tren. Like I said, I'm still learning.

Yeah her first cycle went off without a hitch so I am sure we are all good. She only used 5mg split in half am/pm and saw substantial strength gains and physique benefits. Best part for me, is now she is hooked and doesn't complain anymore about my usage. Unfortunately I am very gyno prone and I have trouble finding the sweat spot with AI's. On my last cycle however I think I popped too much adex to address what was actually progesterone driven gyno from the Tren. Like I said, I'm still learning.

I learned some things the hard way.
Even with low E2, I get gyno from Deca (no matter how low my E2, deca gives me gyno); and, GH dependant gyno -- I always start getting gyno on GH (some less known science Growth hormone treatment induces mammary gland hyperplasia in aging primates ).

I can run VERY high test; I can run Tren, Anadrol etc. no issues. But a few things just always give me issues no matter what I do or how good my bloodwork looks.

There are just many factors. Each person is unique and sometimes we have to find how we personally react to some compounds.

Last edited:
Just got a confirmation email. Thanks!
My order was just confirmed, restored, and status says "order shipped"! Though my payment info is gone...not sure if I need to re-upload that or not. Either way, I think you guys will be good as well.
I am glad to hear it, as I said earlier, there is no reason to worry, everything will be fine, we always do our best to make the customer happy.

@RThoads Any idea when you guys might get more Test Cyp back in stock? Thats what I've been using for a while. Could I switch between Test Cyp to Test E without any issues?
Also, I know you guys are still having some maintenance going on. Can you still place orders and are you guys able to ship yet?

@RThoads Any idea when you guys might get more Test Cyp back in stock? Thats what I've been using for a while. Could I switch between Test Cyp to Test E without any issues?
TestC250 is in stock in INTL Warehouse W2
(note: if ordering for W2, plan ahead/accordingly. Currently, it appears shipping times from W2 to the USA are at least 6 weeks and not currently unusual to take a few weeks longer; -- once shipped, this is in the postal service's control and nothing the source may force to move faster)

US Domestic and W1 are currently out of Test-C250 stock.

Currently, the source cannot make any specific promise regarding exact time of restock because there are factors beyond the source's control such as the postal service and governments agencies operations etc.

I think with the additional restrictions around the world, some things are proving to be more difficult than in previous years.
But you can be sure Basicstero is working hard trying to keep up with demand -- after all, sales is how sources make their income so teh source wants it restocked asap too.

Reminder, out of stock items should have a "notify" button instead of the "add to cart" button:
bmCu2vd.jpg

You can click the "notify" icon and enter you email address to get an email alert when the specific item is restocked.

Also, I know you guys are still having some maintenance going on. Can you still place orders and are you guys able to ship yet?
To the best of my understanding, the site revision was only for the US Domstic Warehouse.
The INTL warehouses are not effected.

Last i heard (Monday)) the US Domestic website revision was not yet complete because there were some discrepancies between actual physical stock and what the website database listed. So more work needed to be done to correct the website.

I will make an announcement to replay anything I know as soon as I have confirmation or see an post anywhere from @Pharmacom Labs that states everything is complete.

Hello, any estimation as to when HCG will be out of stock? I'm apparently out of the loop as you seem to be out of stock both domestic and international.