MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Usually US Domestic orders arrive by one business week of payment confirmation.
Okay. Thank you. Do you know when orders will be restored on basicstero US?It's still telling me that I have no orders. Is there a possibility that some orders didn't restore after the warehouse revision? I reached out via "contact us" and no one has gotten back to me. It's like my order just dissapeared.

Thanks for the feedback, unfortunately for me there is nothing to even update. My order disappeared from basicstero because they're doing some sort of "warehouse revision". I was told my order would be restored today but it wasn't. Regardless, basicstero says "For the USA Domestic section: we provide tracking number within 48 hours as a rule". Nervous as fuck that my order is lost.
Okay. Thank you. Do you know when orders will be restored on basicstero US?It's still telling me that I have no orders. Is there a possibility that some orders didn't restore after the warehouse revision? I reached out via "contact us" and no one has gotten back to me. It's like my order just dissapeared.
I have not had any chance to catch Frank (@Pharmacom Labs ) online or texts etc. so I do not yet know if the source has finished the US Warehouse site revision. The News section for US Warehouse on the source's site says it would take 2 to 3 days, but I have never seen a revision before (i think this is teh first) so I am not sure what it involves or what the chances are that it goes longer than expected.

Your case has been strange and complicated because you had the payment delays from WU etc. and then suddenly WU says payment was collected (but I do not know if it was or not based on what another member shared) and it lined up rigth when parts of teh site went down to be revised so you're not able to see your order status.
This is all a first and likely a last -- you are one unique combincation of confusing events.

However, with all that said, you have nothing to be nervous about. You have your payment info and emails etc. and (while I myself only see what any other customer can see; I do not have a way to see provate source or customer info) the source should be able to check all this on thier end too once the order status part of the website is restored.

You may always reach-out and talk to the source directly ("Contact Us" form on the source's site).
Or, simply give it a some time and see if once the website revision is complete you may see your order status.

I will also take note to ask the source about your situation when I catch Frank avaliable.
There may not even be any issue at all, but if there is a problem, I am sure this source will get it sorted out for you.

The question and reply you saw (quote below) was regarding a specific step of being in US customs. Not overall time. The other guy was asking about the typical time a pack sits in customs.

Is there anything on your tracking that shows it is in the possession of customs or even in the USA?

IF yours is just in route and travaling (has not entered customs inspection) it sounds like it is still normal time-frame for international travel even before cv-19 delays and does not mean there is an issue.
Unless you see that your pack is in customs (literally says customs on tracking) OR at least has entered the USA (it will say ICS "US city xyz etc"), most likley it is simply still travling to the USA and not seized.

A month would be the min shortest time-frame I have ever seen a W2 pack land. A month or less from W2 is almost unheard of (I think I have seen maybe 2 or 3 take less than 4 weeks, but extremely rare).
So I wouldn't worry yet or think there are any issues. 4 to 6 weeks was normal before CV-19 when all ran very smooth; things seem to take longer around the world now.
Most likely, it has not even been accepted into an USA ISC yet.
Thank you for the info. All it says is “in transit” I will continue to be patient so thanks again.

I have not had any chance to catch Frank (@Pharmacom Labs ) online or texts etc. so I do not yet know if the source has finished the US Warehouse site revision. The News section for US Warehouse on the source's site says it would take 2 to 3 days, but I have never seen a revision before (i think this is teh first) so I am not sure what it involves or what the chances are that it goes longer than expected.

Your case has been strange and complicated because you had the payment delays from WU etc. and then suddenly WU says payment was collected (but I do not know if it was or not based on what another member shared) and it lined up rigth when parts of teh site went down to be revised so you're not able to see your order status.
This is all a first and likely a last -- you are one unique combincation of confusing events.

However, with all that said, you have nothing to be nervous about. You have your payment info and emails etc. and (while I myself only see what any other customer can see; I do not have a way to see provate source or customer info) the source should be able to check all this on thier end too once the order status part of the website is restored.

You may always reach-out and talk to the source directly ("Contact Us" form on the source's site).
Or, simply give it a some time and see if once the website revision is complete you may see your order status.

I will also take note to ask the source about your situation when I catch Frank avaliable.
There may not even be any issue at all, but if there is a problem, I am sure this source will get it sorted out for you.
Yes a unique combination of confusing events is exactly how I would put it. My payment was picked up merely seconds before US went under revision and my order dissapeared, so I could not check the updated order status. I'm sure that I'm just being skeptical, yet if you could reach out to Frank about my situation that would be greatly appreciated, because I have received no feedback from the "contact us" channel. Thanks again!

It`s just a coincidence. We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:
It`s just a coincidence. We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience.
Is the "contact us" channel no longer in operation? I've been reaching out for several days and haven't gotten a response. The last time they responded(Friday), I was told that my order would ship on Monday. Now it is Tuesday and I'm being told that I have no order. Can anyone help me?? I can provide proof of order and payment. Thank you.

Is the "contact us" channel no longer in operation? I've been reaching out for several days and haven't gotten a response. The last time they responded(Friday), I was told that my order would ship on Monday. Now it is Tuesday and I'm being told that I have no order. Can anyone help me?? I can provide proof of order and payment. Thank you.

Last i heard (yesterday) the website revision was not yet complete because there were some discrepancies between actual physical stock and what the website database listed. So more work needed to be done to correct the website.

This is not specific or unique to you individually; it is simply an issue with the website vs inventory -- hence, it was time for a revision and address any needed corrections. When these things are fixed, I am confident your individual concern may be able to be resolved.

Here is the latest news (from yesterday) on the source's site:

"2021-03-22
UPDATE:

We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. All orders placed for weekend were removed. We need it to have all calculations done correctly. No worries, we restore all orders soon. Sorry for inconvenience."
--SOURCE of this quote:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news

If Basicstero itself does not already do so, if/when I see an update that states/confirms all is restored and revisions are complete, I will repost any such announcement in a new thread/post of its own to make sure everyone sees it.
---

Frank/@Pharmacom Labs has also replied here sharing this information (please see quote below):
...We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience.

You know how to spot a troll, shill, or coward?
When someone clearly is using a fake account to hide who they are on their main account.

Why would anyone want to hide behind an alternate account?
Seems kinda shady.

Oh well, I am sure sources still appreciate their threads getting bumped since most people surf looking for sources, never even join a board or dig thousands of pages in, so all the bashing trolls actually do is help keep a source's name up on top of searches which means more people just casually surfing to find name/link to a source will see the business.

6 posts count (as of this moment); pretty interesting post history for someone totally new to an online community...
Vaee3BQ.jpg

Last i heard (yesterday) the website revision was not yet complete because there were some discrepancies between actual physical stock and what the website database listed. So more work needed to be done to correct the website.

This is not specific or unique to you individually; it is simply an issue with the website vs inventory -- hence, it was time for a revision and address any needed corrections. When these things are fixed, I am confident your individual concern may be able to be resolved.

Here is the latest news (from yesterday) on the source's site:

"2021-03-22
UPDATE:

We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. All orders placed for weekend were removed. We need it to have all calculations done correctly. No worries, we restore all orders soon. Sorry for inconvenience."
--SOURCE of this quote:
Code:

If Basicstero itself does not already do so, if/when I see an update that states/confirms all is restored and revisions are complete, I will repost any such announcement in a new thread/post of its own to make sure everyone sees it.
---

Frank/@Pharmacom Labs has also replied here sharing this information (please see quote below):
Thank you for the feedback. While I understand that this situation in its entirety "is not unique or specific to me individually", it is of course an individual concern of mine that no one has replied to my "contact us" messages for several days in order to confirm that I do still have a valid order, and to ensure that no error has occurred. Furthermore, I cannot understand how simply counting inventory interferes with shipping out orders that have already been paid for many days ago. I mean, my payment was picked up 4 days ago and I have no indication of my order even existing or when it will be shipped(I was told on Friday that it would be shipped out yesterday, but this was not true obviously).
P.S It is not my intention to be confrontational or repetitive, but the fact that no one is replying to my messages on the sources site only serves to enhance my skepticism, and forces me to vent my concerns here where someone will actually reply.

(From Source Terms)

"SHIPPING​

8. When your payment is confirmed, we will begin preparing your order for dispatch. It may take up to 24 hours. Total delivery time is up to 3-5 days."​

Im having this exact issue. I ordered and payed via Bitcoin last Friday. I added payment info immediately. No that order has disappeared but it still shows previous orders from the last few years. No response using “contact us”. A little worried because it was a lot of money for me.

Im having this exact issue. I ordered and payed via Bitcoin last Friday. I added payment info immediately. No that order has disappeared but it still shows previous orders from the last few years. No response using “contact us”. A little worried because it was a lot of money for me.
In all honesty we're probably both paranoid, and I do have a reason to be paranoid because this is my first time getting PED'S from an online source, but it doesn't really help that the source isn't responding to messages via the website. I don't know what to make of this, but I do know that it wouldn't be smart of anyone to scam me because I'm a part-owner of 2 gyms, so if I actually ever get this gear and it's legit I would probably send A LOT of customers their way. We shall wait and see..

In all honesty we're probably both paranoid, and I do have a reason to be paranoid because this is my first time getting PED'S from an online source, but it doesn't really help that the source isn't responding to messages via the website. I don't know what to make of this, but I do know that it wouldn't be smart of anyone to scam me because I'm a part-owner of 2 gyms, so if I actually ever get this gear and it's legit I would probably send A LOT of customers their way. We shall wait and see..
The source responded to me this weekend I’m in the same boat because this is the first time I have used this source and it’s always kind of worrying to me using a new source but if it makes you feel better they have responded to me in the past few days it’s possible your messages have been overlooked or they have been super busy with these warehouse revisions.

The source responded to me this weekend I’m in the same boat because this is the first time I have used this source and it’s always kind of worrying to me using a new source but if it makes you feel better they have responded to me in the past few days it’s possible your messages have been overlooked or they have been super busy with these warehouse revisions.
I’ve had multiple successful things orders both international and domestic over the last few years this is just something new. Did you order disappear after you provided payment info too?

I’ve had multiple successful things orders both international and domestic over the last few years this is just something new. Did you order disappear after you provided payment info too?
Yeah it did on the day the warehouse revision started I was told they still have payment information though so all I can do is wait and hope for the best.

I mean that's reassuring and all but I just can't fight this feeling I have that tells me I just got fucked over.

Guys, with a delay from recent US Warehouse orders:
I am not sure what is not clear here -- the source had it posted on the NEWS section of their website, and the source's global sales manager himself has recently replied here in this thread as well:

Sections of the source's computer system are down for revision and an error with inventory was found that must be corrected.
...We completed warehouse revision today, but we found significant deviations between what our warehouse calculated and stock values on site for several demanded positions, so we have to recheck some products. It requires extra time. We expect to confirm and process all orders by tomorrow. Sorry for inconvenience.

"2021-03-22
UPDATE:

--SOURCE of this quote:
Code:

Now all we can do is wait for those things to be fixed, site revision completed, and the system restored so orders may update and source can forward order to packer to be shipped etc. and hope inventory discrepencies do not have an effect on avaliablity of items in your order so all will be smooth.

Anyone got the order recently from W1 to UK? Mine left Poland one week ago, then nothing after

Usually, W1 to UK or EU is a few weeks total time (I am not sure if new methods are faster or slower).
Do you have tracking that shows it departed (to know for a fact it has already been shipped out)?
But then no other updates? it has no indication of arrival to destination country at all (no indication of seizure at destination port of entry)?