MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

My order went out before the new shipping method was made available, order accepted 02/02, shipped 02/06. My three packages have been in customs since 03/07. What are you guys seeing as normal turn times getting through US customs?

My order went out before the new shipping method was made available, order accepted 02/02, shipped 02/06. My three packages have been in customs since 03/07. What are you guys seeing as normal turn times getting through US customs?

Usually, in most cases, my experience is that it only stays on that steps for a short time such as a few days to one week.

However, it may vary greatly with no consistency or predictablity in system; i have seen some only be there for less than one day but others take multiple weeks (such as the exmaple of my own pack I showed previously that stayed for a month in customs then updated and moved without any issues -- pic below).
yAzJzJh.jpg

That was a personal example of one of my own that i saved a screenshot but I have seen others examples that took even longer (I think someone recently mentioned successfully receiving one that was held for multiple months) and still made it without any sign of being opened or any problems -- so you still have a good chance it arrives.

Until you receive a letter from customs/homeland-security (proff it was seized) there is always a chance it is simply delayed and will still arrive.

With that said, in general it seems that the ones that take over a week or two in customs usually have a higher seizure rate. I feel that if it sits for over another week, while it may still move later, there is a realistic chance it has been seized.
In addition, some points of entry are worse than others. From what I have seen, NY and Miami seem to be lower seizure rate, while Chicago seems to be the worst, for instance; take the point of entry into consideration if trying to predict the likleyhood of whether or not it was sezied.

I am waiting on a couple new packs myself and they seem to be delayed a bit (not delayed from the source, I mean the postal system has them); hopefully we all get update and they move soon.

Remember, Basicstero will give a one free re-ship with proof of seizure so while the delay is inconvenient, the source eats the cost for another try and at least you may not be out the value if the re-ship is a success.

Unfortunately, I received the customs letters today.

Unfortunately, I received the customs letters today.

Hey brother, sorry to hear your order got seized -- sucks we live in a world where governments, supported by us, can rob us and have so much overreach (sadly, we all endure so many attacks upon our freedom spanning many other topics - it is not right).

You simply need to contact the source directly regarding this issue and they will offer a free reship.
To do this, use the "Contact Us" form on the source's website (linked in the "code" box below because of MESO rules regarding post direct links to sources):
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
It is likely the customer service may be Russian and English may not be his or her first language; nonetheless, they are experienced with this and this source has a long history and good reputation for taking care of issues.
Just communicate direct and clearly -- simple key points -- give your order number and let them know you would like a free reship because your pack is confirmed seized (with a letter from customs as proof).

Often times, they simply see a reship is requested and will verify by checking tracking; then may just authorize the original order to be repeated (free of charges) without any delay or saying anything more (they are trying to be kind, quick, and helpful by just sending a direct copy repeat of the original order instantly without any email replies or discussions).

Please see my post in the quote below for more information and details regarding contacting the source's customer service -- they will take care of you.
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

⬇️Some general advice i copy/paste just looking out for people to try to help everyone be safe (not any official position from Basicstero; this is just my own personal opinion from years of experience and I copy/paste share to try to help others):

Do NOT reply to a seizure letter -- nothing happens.

Never respond to the seizure letter or anything, then nothing may be proven that you have done illegal (you do not possess anything and it can not be proven you ordered -- after all, someone may by mistake send you something illegal right now without you even knowing or any enemy is mad and sends something to make trouble -- just sending is not enough unless you do something to prove you intended it to happen such as trying to recover the pack).

Nothing, not even a prescription, makes such a pack legal -- never attempt to recover a seized pack. In the big picture it is very small loss. I have lost many times (with other sources for GH specifically, I endured BIG losses and costs over $5000 values order) -- i take it as part of the business and move on. Never worth risking legal costs and trouble or fines and jail.

This source offers a free re-ship so you may take advantage of that offer and maybe not even lose any value. But even if you were to lose value, it is not worth taking any serious legal risk trying to recover a seized pack. Just ignore the letter if you get one.

I understand you may already know all of this, but please understand it does not hurt for me to tell anyone and I am only looking out for my fellow member of our community.

Wishing you the best brother and hope some of this info will be helpful.

Is anyone experiencing longer than usual payment acceptance durations? Ordered from US warehouse with WU...going on about 7 days and my payment is still being checked. Contacted PC multiple times and I keep getting the same generic response. First time buyer so just a bit skeptical, any feedback appreciated!

Is anyone experiencing longer than usual payment acceptance durations? Ordered from US warehouse with WU...going on about 7 days and my payment is still being checked. Contacted PC multiple times and I keep getting the same generic response. First time buyer so just a bit skeptical, any feedback appreciated!
Stop using WU like a pilgrim. That’s the only advice I have. Sorry.

The source has no control if the fund-tranfer company has a hold/block on the payment. They will try collect funds a few times at different physical locations with day in between each try to avoid any suspicion.
However, if your payment is held/blocked by the tranfer company, there is nothing the source can do to access these funds; you will need to contact the tranfer company and try to get your funds back.
This is why cryptocurrency is the better option and you will see more and more source moving to only accepting crypto.

Regardless of your situation with the transfer company (whether or not you get those funds released or if/when), I am sure if you reply to the source and ask to pay via BTC, you can still make payment with crypto so your order moves forward (the source allows up to a week to wait for payment with INTL orders and I think it is about 3 days for domestic).
Or, simply wait until the issue with teh tranfer company is resolved and then create a new order using cryptocurrency as payment.

The source has no control if the fund-tranfer company has a hold/block on the payment. They will try collect funds a few times at different physical locations with day in between each try to avoid any suspicion.
However, if your payment is held/blocked by the tranfer company, there is nothing the source can do to access these funds; you will need to contact the tranfer company and try to get your funds back.
This is why cryptocurrency is the better option and you will see more and more source moving to only accepting crypto.

Regardless of your situation with the transfer company (whether or not you get those funds released or if/when), I am sure if you reply to the source and ask to pay via BTC, you can still make payment with crypto so your order moves forward (the source allows up to a week to wait for payment with INTL orders and I think it is about 3 days for domestic).
Or, simply wait until the issue with teh tranfer company is resolved and then create a new order using cryptocurrency as payment.
This was very helpful, thank you. Just to clarify further, in your experience do you believe(given that it has been about a week) that my payment has been blocked/held? Or is this typical?

This was very helpful, thank you. Just to clarify further, in your experience do you believe(given that it has been about a week) that my payment has been blocked/held? Or is this typical?
My payment has been blocked before years ago with Money Gram. Hopefully you used your real info so you can get it back.

It sounds blocked/held to me because over that time I am sure the source has tried multiple times to get the money (businesses like getting paid after all).
It really sounds like teh tranfer company must be blocking this -- try getting it back from the transfer company,

My payment has been blocked before years ago with Money Gram. Hopefully you used your real info so you can get it back.
It sounds blocked/held to me because over that time I am sure the source has tried multiple times to get the money (businesses like getting paid after all).
It really sounds like teh tranfer company must be blocking this -- try getting it back from the transfer company,
Wow..typical timing, according to WU payment tracking, the payment was just picked up 10 minutes ago. I think we're all good. This thread could serve useful to any other nail-biting customers out there. Patience is not in my vocab. Thanks for the help guys.

Wow..typical timing, according to WU payment tracking, the payment was just picked up 10 minutes ago. I think we're all good. This thread could serve useful to any other nail-biting customers out there. Patience is not in my vocab. Thanks for the help guys.
You better double check by emailing WU. There was a thread on another forum with this exact problem. The customer was showing funds picked up from the online app and when calling but the source was saying it couldn't be picked up. It was a circle jerk but then the customer emailed WU and they did in fact cancel his transfer even though on his end verifying through the app/website it showed picked up but the source said it was cancelled. Somewhere in the middle WU cancelled it but from the customer end it showed picked up and the receiver end it showed cancelled. If the source says they can't pick it up but you show picked up through the website/app I would email them.

Juice pal hear me out

nice :) that is good.

You better double check by emailing WU. There was a thread on another forum with this exact problem. The customer was showing funds picked up from the online app and when calling but the source was saying it couldn't be picked up. It was a circle jerk but then the customer emailed WU and they did in fact cancel his transfer even though on his end verifying through the app/website it showed picked up but the source said it was cancelled. Somewhere in the middle WU cancelled it but from the customer end it showed picked up and the receiver end it showed cancelled. If the source says they can't pick it up but you show picked up through the website/app I would email them.

Juice pal hear me out
Well just few minutes after WU showed that the payment was picked up, the order dissapeared from my dashboard on pharmacom website, which means they're processing it? Or something else? Am I fucked..

Well just few minutes after WU showed that the payment was picked up, the order dissapeared from my dashboard on pharmacom website, which means they're processing it? Or something else? Am I fucked..
No you should be good then. I was just warning you that it could potentially happen. If your order disappeared then I would think you should be good to go. I have never ordered from pharmacom so I don't know how there system works but if that is the norm I would say your in the clear. If you read the thread it was a whole circle jerk. I was just giving you a heads up if there was a problem but it sounds like it's moving along fine.

No you are never fucked :)
I think either you hit delete on accident when trying to view it OR it went too many days without the payment confirmed and expired. Either way, you have your order number and emails, and if it is found that your payment is confirmed (I am sure there is some WU record that can show this), I am confident @Pharmacom Labs will be able to take care of you.

IF you already have email convo going directly with the source, simply reach out to them and explian your concern regarding not seeing your order on your dashboard (give them the order number).
OR, simply use the "Contact Us" form on the source's site to send them a new message with your order number and concern.
Do not worry, it will get sorted out.

EDIT to add: I just remembered this and it may could also be why you do not see your order (from the Basicstero US Warehouse NEWS section today):

"2021-03-19 18:29:38
Dear customers,

within this weekend we are going to do warehouse revision. For this in order to calculate all our stock correctly we have to remove all pending not shipped orders from our site. Once revision is over in about 2-3 days we will restore pending orders.

best regards,

basicstero.ws"

Source of info (link in "code" box below):
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news

Last edited:

Juice pal hear me out

Thank you for sharing this info. I wqas not aware of this. that is unfortunate because it may cause a lot of confusion. I will keep this is mind when I trouble-shoot. Much appreciated, thanks

From Basicstero NEWS 2021-03-19
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/news
Dear customers,

within this weekend we are going to do warehouse revision. For this in order to calculate all our stock correctly we have to remove all pending not shipped orders from our site. Once revision is over in about 2-3 days we will restore pending orders.

best regards,

basicstero.ws