MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

Update. We found about 50 packages of that questionable batch PHAN00002E at US domestic warehouse. We will not send it to anyone but we will send samples to a lab. Trying to find a lab and negotiate analysis now.

Sergey Kulaev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Sergey's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/sergeykulaev/

bt6O1OpA-FE.jpg

PHARMA MIX 5.

Each milliliter contains:
- Trenbolone Base 25 mg / ml.
- Testosterone Base 50 mg / ml.
- Stanozolol Base 25 mg / ml.

PHARMA MIX 5 is an explosive mixture of three non-essential drugs that are incredibly fast and effective. Due to its composition, PHARMA MIX 5 is considered one of the best pre-workout stimulants in the world, just one injection of 1 ml of PHARMA MIX 5, 1-2 hours before training, will give you the opportunity to feel all the strength hidden in you.

PHARMA MIX 5 Effects:
+ Reduces the percentage of body fat and increases muscle relief.
+ Quickly increases strength.
+ Acts stronger than the well-known pre-workout complexes.
+ Increases secretion of insulin-like growth factor.

Has anyone already tried it? We will be glad to hear your opinion, feedback, suggestions or questions.

explosive-power-mix5-gif.121552

i use pharma mix 4 at the moment. the pip is strong. I always mix it with 1ml testo or deca, or I only inject 1/2 ml, i.e. 300mg. the effect is very good. in my opinion perfect for building mass and strength.

I promise you nobody is interested in buying your product because you show these roided up bodybuilders.

I have personally shared links to some of the pics of these sponsored athletes to customers and it seemed to me that it helped show the Pharmacom brand is established, increased customer confidence, and may have contributed to the reasons they decided to buy from Basicstero.
A strong point i made was to consider if other brands were established and large enough to sponsor so many successful bodybuilders and that it is evidence that Pharmacom is a world-renowned brand (that even sponsors athletes) not some small UGL.

I respect if you are not interested.
No problem at all -- we are not all interested in the same things. I don't look at every one of these sponsored athletes posts myself.
Simply scroll past like we all do on every platform with something we are not interested in looking at.

But the rep is going to follow the instructions he is given from his employer (seriously, do you think he is going to read your comments and then say "fck what i was hired to do," not do his job, and then risk being fired etc?).

I know in the current culture of canceling content, censoring, and silencing, unfortunately it is getting more common to try to ask for limits on what another person says or posts on social platforms; but please, rather than remove access to content (that some may be interested or are new and have never seen it before), you are free to simply scroll past anything with which you do not take interest.

You only make me question if you try to hide something.

How would the brand's PR/marketing rep doing his job (what he is hired and paid to do) and showing pics of the brand's sponsored athletes make you paranoid that he is trying to hide something?

Do not act like it is strange or the first time you have seen brands/businesses sponsor athletes and then show them as part of advertisement/marketing (you literally see it every day all over the place in almost every area of life).
When you saw Michael Jordan in a Nike commercial, did it make you paranoid that Nike was hiding something?

Also, just out of curiosity and discussion sake (please understand, i am not mad and no disrespect intended -- written words ona screen lacks a lot and if we were talking in person you would see my mood is calm and open-minded :) ), even if there was some big top-secret conspiracy that the marketing rep was trying to hide, what would that potential secret be?
and, how would posting the sponsored athletes hide it?

There is nothing to "hide" and clearly posting a picture of a sporsored athlete has ZERO ability to hide anything (it is just a picture and a short bio/link to more about the athlete).

Last edited:
Any word how shipping is going from the new W2 Location? How are seizure rates looking

I know the first wave of packs was sent out using the new method recently.
But I have not heard of any TDs yet.

It still has not been long enough for the typical pre-covid 4 to 6 week Intl. shipping time-frame (and I do not know if the new way takes more or less time). I noticed since the CV19 bullshit the postal system had been even less consistent and more delays.

The source said it looked promising.

But I personally (not speaking for the source) think it is still brand new and too early to know and have not yet seen TD posts.
I'm giving it a little time for a few waves of shipments to arrive and another month or two, or least enough examples that we can have an more meaningful estimate, before I give a personal opipion about it.

i use pharma mix 4 at the moment. the pip is strong. I always mix it with 1ml testo or deca, or I only inject 1/2 ml, i.e. 300mg. the effect is very good. in my opinion perfect for building mass and strength.

Thank you for sharing your experience.
We always have people interested in the Pharma MIXES special line, but not much is posted about them from exprienced users. So your info is helpful.

Sorry to hear the PIP is strong, your hinesty and detail is appreciated.
On these high concentration products PIP is expected and so the source includes that warning in the product descriprion/details.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix-4

Did the PIP get easier to tolerate over time? by this I mean, after a few weeks, did you become more accustomed to it and it lessen?
I found with the higher concentration products I have tried, they were very rough at first but then after a few weeks of use, my bidy got used to it and the PIP was not as bad (it never went away completely, just not as bad as the first weeks of cycle).

Thanks again for posting some information about Pharma MIX-4

I have personally shared links to some of the pics of these sponsored athletes to customers and it seemed to me that it helped show the Pharmacom brand is established, increased customer confidence, and may have contributed to the reasons they decided to buy from Basicstero.
A strong point i made was to consider if other brands were established and large enough to sponsor so many successful bodybuilders and that it is evidence that Pharmacom is a world-renowned brand (that even sponsors athletes) not some small UGL.

I respect if you are not interested.
No problem at all -- we are not all interested in the same things. I don't look at every one of these sponsored athletes posts myself.
Simply scroll past like we all do on every platform with something we are not interested in looking at.

But the rep is going to follow the instructions he is given from his employer (seriously, do you think he is going to read your comments and then say "fck what i was hired to do," not do his job, and then risk being fired etc?).

I know in the current culture of canceling content, censoring, and silencing, unfortunately it is getting more common to try to ask for limits on what another person says or posts on social platforms; but please, rather than remove access to content (that some may be interested or are new and have never seen it before), you are free to simply scroll past anything with which you do not take interest.

How would the brand's PR/marketing rep doing his job (what he is hired and paid to do) and showing pics of the brand's sponsored athletes make you paranoid that he is trying to hide something?

Do not act like it is strange or the first time you have seen brands/businesses sponsor athletes and then show them as part of advertisement/marketing (you literally see it every day all over the place in almost every area of life).
When you saw Michael Jordan in a Nike commercial, did it make you paranoid that Nike was hiding something?

Also, just out of curiosity and discussion sake (i am not mad and no disrespec intended -- written word lacks a lot and if we were talking in person you would see my mood is calm and open-minded :) ), even if there was some big top-secret conspiracy that the marketing rep was trying to hide, what would that potential secret be?
and, how would posting the sponsored athletes hide it?

There is nothing to "hide" and clearly posting a picture of a sporsored athlete has ZERO ability to hide anything (it is just a picture and a short bio/link to more about the athlete).
It makes it harder to find honest reviews. I would of already ordered from you but it is suspicious you keep posting random jacked guys. I promise you it is not helping your sales. I am sure many people share my thoughts. It is a waste of time scrolling past these athletes. I'm not trying to be a dick but it is a complete time waster and it isn't gonna grow your business.

It makes it harder to find honest reviews. I would of already ordered from you but it is suspicious you keep posting random jacked guys. I promise you it is not helping your sales. I am sure many people share my thoughts. It is a waste of time scrolling past these athletes. I'm not trying to be a dick but it is a complete time waster and it isn't gonna grow your business.

I appreciate your feedback and I did not think you are trying to be a dick -- I 100% suport your freedom to speak your mind brother (wayyy beyond just our topic and thread hear, I have and would do it again, fought to defend your freedom to speech etc even if you may use that freedom to disgree with me -- I support freedom -- it is an important value I hold).

As for your thoughts, I hear you but I do not have any authority to control the source's business nor influence the marketing rep.

Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to shares your thoughts in a mature and respectful way -- contructive ciritsim is valuable and if the source sees our convo here, I am sure they will take it all into consideration.

Ok, I am going to get off the computer for the evening and get some stuff done around the house then maybe watch a movie with the family (I am trying to put in more active effort to spend some quality time with my houshold each week, meaningfully and on purpose, instead of just the little buts hear and there on accident too busy with everything esle that the days slip away).

thank you for the feedback and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day :)

I’m running it also and have zero pip lol. The Pharma mix 6 on the other hand was brutal.

It became too repetitive for my tastes as well. Same with the cut and paste replies to every question that gets asked.

Just put the rep bot on ignore. Trust me, you won't be missing anything.

Any word how shipping is going from the new W2 Location? How are seizure rates looking
@Pharmacom Support
Anyone care to respond to the 3 messages I've sent in 3 weeks on your website or the 3 PM's I've equally sent you on this board?

I made 2 orders on Black Friday which shipped in 4 packages from W2 (supposedly the best success rate). All 4 boxes were seized by US CBP. I've tried numerous times to contact you to address this and they have all gone unanswered!

It takes a bit longer than we expected. First batch shipped by the new way is still on the way. It is now 2+ weeks. But tracking numbers should update soon and as per our colleague`s experience success rate is over 99%.
@Pharmacom Support
Anyone care to respond to the 3 messages I've sent in 3 weeks on your website or the 3 PM's I've equally sent you on this board?

I made 2 orders on Black Friday which shipped in 4 packages from W2 (supposedly the best success rate). All 4 boxes were seized by US CBP. I've tried numerous times to contact you to address this and they have all gone unanswered!
I need your email.We reply to all messages daily. Our replied can get into your spam folder. I will contact you.

...I've tried numerous times to contact you to address this and they have all gone unanswered!
The best way to contact the source directly for order or account related issues is by using the "Contact Us" form on the source's site (linked below).
Replying to order confirmation or other automatic system emails will not work and PMS etc on boards may not always be seen by the source.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact
The "Contact Us" form is the most effective and efficient way to communicate with this source.
Please see my post quoted below for more details regarding contacting the source directly:
Tip/Advice for Everyone: How to Contact the Source Directly

For specific account and order related inquiries please use the "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website for the most direct and efficient communication with the company's customer service.
Code:
 https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

***Be sure to check your Spam Folder after contacting customer service because in the past some people complain they did not get a reply when in fact their email service filtered the reply to spam.

Board reps, posts, even PMs are not as efficient nor direct - may get overlooked or take time to be relayed to the appropriate personnel.
This is a big World-Wide company; Reps/PR/Marketing people are mostly busy relaying information/news/announcements and may not even have the ability, access, nor authority to see private account and order information.
(it is a good thing though, that the company only allows specific person ability to access private info for customer security reasons :) ).
Also, please, for your own safety never state any personal information in a public post.

The "Contact Us" form on the Basicstero website is the most direct form of communication regarding accounts and orders.

NOTE regarding tracking (which is a common inquiry I see daily across various boards and PMs):
In my experience, usually tracking is NOT uploaded until a pack leaves the warehouse country and passes outgoing (origin nation's) customs.
In my opinion this usually takes approx a couple weeks for intl packs.
Please be patient and try not to ask customer service for tracking info -- tracking will be uploaded to your dashboard when it is available and authorized to be given out (the source does not authorize it to be given out until a point, such as when it passes outgoing customs, when the source feels it is safe from the source's warehouse, staff, and mailers).

A source has no control over the postal service nor if packs are accurately scanned/updated within the postal system (once the pack is shipped, a source can only see what tracking shows you -- just like if/when you mail something to someone).
Keep in mind you can check the status of your order on the Basicstero site by loging into the warehouse where you placed the order and navigating to your
dashboard >> orders >> select the order you would like to see.
IF tracking has been uploaded to your account it will appear there in the order details section.

When contacting the source, please provide your order number and please have verifiable evidence if you are making any claims such as a lost or damaged pack (evidence would including a video of opening the sealed pack to show the condition of contents upon arrival or tracking status or seizure letter to show a pack is lost etc.).

I hope these tips and information are helpful :)

I’m running it also and have zero pip lol. The Pharma mix 6 on the other hand was brutal.
That is good to hear. Everyone is different, so Warren22 has some PIP for MIX-4 and you do not -- we all have different responces to compounds and that is an important consideration for everyone to understand.

MIX-6 i would expect that one would be strong like the Test-E500 I tried.
Do you mix it with anything in the same barrel? and, as I aksed Warren, has the PIP decreased at all over time as your body became accustomed?

That is good to hear. Everyone is different, so Warren22 has some PIP for MIX-4 and you do not -- we all have different responces to compounds and that is an important consideration for everyone to understand.

MIX-6 i would expect that one would be strong like the Test-E500 I tried.
Do you mix it with anything in the same barrel? and, as I aksed Warren, has the PIP decreased at all over time as your body became accustomed?
With Mix 6 the pip decreased over time. However I stopped because of the tren. Was getting awful insomnia and night sweats. I ran tren ace before with zero sides, this was my first time with tren enanthate. I switched to mix 4 after 2 weeks and I’m enjoying it. Just got bloodwork done today so I’ll follow in when I get results, possibly Friday.