MESO-Rx Sponsor Pharmacom Labs officials and our Basicstero.com store

@Pharmacom Support
Anyone care to respond to the 3 messages I've sent in 3 weeks on your website or the 3 PM's I've equally sent you on this board?

I made 2 orders on Black Friday which shipped in 4 packages from W2 (supposedly the best success rate). All 4 boxes were seized by US CBP. I've tried numerous times to contact you to address this and they have all gone unanswered!
Rechecked our email and found messages from you on
26th of February
5th of march
11th of March
and today
And we replied to each single message within less than a day. You need to check your spam folder.

The best way to contact the source directly for order or account related issues is by using the "Contact Us" form on the source's site (linked below).
I did use the website 3 times before resorting to the 3 PM's on this board that went unanswered until I had to post on this board.

Rechecked our email and found messages from you on
26th of February
5th of march
11th of March
and today
And we replied to each single message within less than a day. You need to check your spam folder.
I haven't deleted anything from that mailbox as it is seldom used. I have a small handful of messages in the junk folder but none from @basicstero.com (I assume based on the ship notification emails). I always click "All Mail" anyway and haven't had any issues to receive emails with that mailbox. Odd my shipping emails made it, but not the follow-up correspondence.

Anyway, I'm sure it wasn't ill intent and thank you for addressing this.

Dmitry Vorotyntsev - PRO athlete team Pharmacom Labs.

Link to Dmitry's instagram profile, follow the news.

www.instagram.com/dmitriyvorotincev/

J81qi4_DBz0.jpg

It makes it harder to find honest reviews. I would of already ordered from you but it is suspicious you keep posting random jacked guys. I promise you it is not helping your sales. I am sure many people share my thoughts. It is a waste of time scrolling past these athletes. I'm not trying to be a dick but it is a complete time waster and it isn't gonna grow your business.
I am sorry, you only speak for yourself, I enjoy looking those bodybuilders and want to be like them, that's why I ordered from Pharmacom

So, how about keeping whatever you like or dislike to yourself?

With Mix 6 the pip decreased over time. However I stopped because of the tren. Was getting awful insomnia and night sweats. I ran tren ace before with zero sides, this was my first time with tren enanthate. I switched to mix 4 after 2 weeks and I’m enjoying it. Just got bloodwork done today so I’ll follow in when I get results, possibly Friday.
Mix 6 is my favorite, but my butt looks like a balloon after some rounds

I am sorry, you only speak for yourself, I enjoy looking those bodybuilders and want to be like them, that's why I ordered from Pharmacom

So, how about keeping whatever you like or dislike to yourself?
Imagine thinking that if you use the same products as them you will look like them, sad.
You can’t buy genetics or compensate bad genetics with gear, those guys have great genetics + abuse gear, it doesn’t matter what brand they use as far results go.

Imagine thinking that if you use the same products as them you will look like them, sad.
You can’t buy genetics or compensate bad genetics with gear, those guys have great genetics + abuse gear, it doesn’t matter what brand they use as far results go.
I said "to be like", not "to be".
It's a goal, I don't feel sad at all, thanks for feeling sad for me though.

And we call it inspiration.
Can you have some positive thinking in your life?

With Mix 6 the pip decreased over time. However I stopped because of the tren. Was getting awful insomnia and night sweats. I ran tren ace before with zero sides, this was my first time with tren enanthate. I switched to mix 4 after 2 weeks and I’m enjoying it. Just got bloodwork done today so I’ll follow in when I get results, possibly Friday.

sounds good. It is good to hear that at least the PIP decreased over time. I understand about stopping because of tren sides (well, just big cycles in general not just tren) -- I used to soak my pillows and bed so bad I had to have a stack of fresh t-shirts and pillows next to the bed to switch out throughout the night (I would go through about 3 to 4 pillows and a stack of 6 t-shirts, it got old).
Mix-4 does look like a nice stack that is useful for many people and not harsh.
I'd be interested in running Mix-4 with some Mix-1 or just some plain EQ and think that would be a very nice, mild (low sides) stack.

Thanks again for the feedback

Mix 6 is my favorite, but my butt looks like a balloon after some rounds

it is an awesome stack and great value to get this many miligrams of these compounds per mL. But, yes, it is expected to come with PIP and discomfort with being 500mg/mL and considering some of the compounds there (there is a warning on the source's site under the product description).

Do you run it solo? or do you mix it is a barrel with other compounds?
myself, if I were to use it, I wouldn't use more than 1cc per pin and I would most likley mix it in the same barrel with some EQ or other very mild compound.

Nonetheless, i am glad it is still your favorite -- sounds like you must be abale to handle the PIP if you still like it :)

Us.basicstero.ws is the correct link right?

Here are my currrent referral links to the Basicstero stores (links in code boxes below):

• US Domestic Warehouse:
Code:
https://us.basicstero.ws/user/register/?ref=6287

• International Warehouses:
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/user/register?ref=6240

In general, I will try to remember to repost the up-to-date correct URL-address/links to the real Basicstero warehouse stores more often so no one is without that info, confused, or risks visiting any fake site or scams.

Please note, these are my own personal referral links (so I get some credit for my efforts if a new customers makes an account using the specific link); but it is no problem if one chooses to use or not use my referral links (it not a requirement at all to give me credit; simply remove everything that says /users/register... and after) and
I will still always try my best to help anyone that is a real member of the community here on MESO.

This was posted at the steroid testing sub by a meso member who had questionable bloods using sust 250.

Attachments

• 2B696778-A776-43E0-841A-8FDEE1DF0AC7.jpeg
    2B696778-A776-43E0-841A-8FDEE1DF0AC7.jpeg
    508.8 KB · Views: 74
Hello!

Just got the test results, everything was on point

Greetings!View attachment 143804
Thank you to @Camejtin for sharing his results.
It is nice to have some Sust results because I do not see it tested often.
Very much appreciated.

This was posted at the steroid testing sub by a meso member who had questionable bloods using sust 250.
and, thank you @El Tiburon for sharing that post here so others may find it.

---
These results are an important example of what i mean when I explain that bloodwork is NOT an analytic method for determining product quality.
Bloodwork is VERY important for monitoring health and eveluating individual responces (which may be different every time -- so doing bloodworks regularily is important to respcible usage); however, bloodwork may not be an objective and reliable measure of quality or as an analysis of the product.
For anyone interested in details about that topic, please see my reply quoted below:
I agree we would need some verifiable data to have any meaningful discussion about product quality. Blood work does not mean much to anyone other than the specific individual for his or her own health monitoring and adjustments. Everyone varies greatly in how they metabolize compounds (including the same individual with the same dosage at different times especially if other factors such as body composition and age have changed) AND of course no one has any way to know for sure what someone actually used, if anything, or how they used it.

Please, let me be clear, everyone should be getting their pre-, mid/intra-, and post cycle bloodwork to assess their responses and make necessary adjustments as a responsible and health conscious user.
Bloodwork is VERY important to the user for his or her own health monitoring and to dial in ancillaries etc.

But as for being used to analyze a drug, it is nearly useless; this is because each of us metabolize drugs so differently -- the same dosage can yield drastically different values between one person to another.
Even the same individual, at different moments in time, will have greatly varied responses to a given drug (or even food).
For example, we all see one guy can take 600 mg of test-e and not even need an AI, while another may have E2 skyrocket on simply TRT dosages; likewise, one may get a total T of 3000 and one maybe get 1400 from the same dosage etc.
A few years ago my Estrogen was very high on 600mg of test (even TRT dosages gave me Estrogen issues), but now I can run that much without even needing an AI and actually have low E2 sometimes (the most notable difference is my body composition is much leaner now than it was years ago).

With all that said, the most obvious reason bloodwork in useless in term of verifying product quality is because it can NOT show you actual compounds present nor the actual concentrations.
Bloodwork cannot show you impurities etc.
It is simply inconclusive and varies so greatly that is has no value and an analytic method.

HPLC, GC, and MS are the way to determine product quality.

Please consider getting HPLC testing done on a new (unopened never used) product and have the analysis done by an accredited 3rd party analytic lab (with verifiable results).

⬇️Here is some of the information regarding testing I find on the source's site:

"Any and all questions regarding the entire testing procedure, testing expenses, payment details, and all other aspects of this process are to be discussed and agreed upon individually via e-mail."
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/contact

"a customer is authorized to choose any certified lab of his or her own choice that meet the two mandatory conditions listed below (these conditions are necessary to ensure that the analysis results are as trustworthy and reliable as possible for all partied involved):

I. Only brand new untouched/unopened items (vials/ampoules/pills) are eligible to be sent for testing. Therefore, we can only guarantee the quality of unopened items only because after an item is opened its contents, purity, and composition are no longer under our exclusive control.

II. The lab chosen should correspond to all respective testing standards. Each test report should have an individual verifiable report number so that any person can contact the lab to verify the report to confirm the result was not forged.

If a customer decides to take advantage of the option to send a sample to a certified laboratory of his or her choice and meets the terms listed, he or she is required to inform us about this in advance, provide the ORDER NUMBER which contained the product in question, and provide photos of the item in question. Basicstero.ws is bound by these terms to replace to the customer the item sent for testing independent on whether the final result will be positive or negative. Furthermore, if the lab report shows a negative result and some considerable deviations are found, Basicstero.ws will completely cover all testing expenses and provide to the customer a bonus for all inconvenience caused. However, if the report shows a positive result and no significant deviations are found, the customer will be required to cover all testing expenses, but he or she still gets a replacement for the item that was sent to be tested.

IMPORTANT: Deviations within +/- 10% from concentration stated on the label are permissible. Therefore, if the product in question is found to be within +/- 10% of Pharmacom’s advertised concentration it is considered a positive good result.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/index/terms

For more information about contacting Basicstero please see the quote posted below:

I hope some of this info may help.

Pay attention to PHARMA MIX 4.

Each milliliter of PHARMA MIX 4 contains:
- Testosterone Phenylpropionate 130 mg.
- Testosterone Decanoate 270 mg.
- Nandrolone Phenylpropionate 70 mg.
- Nandrolone Decanoate 130 mg.

According to the content of the active substance, 1 vial of PHARMA MIX 4 is equivalent to 1.5 vials of 250 Testosterone and 2 vials of 100 Nandrolone.

Buying PHARMA MIX 4, you get a classic course of Testosterone + Nandrolone in an ideal proportion of 2 to 1.

NXKbvNz8W18.jpg

Thank you for sharing your experience.
We always have people interested in the Pharma MIXES special line, but not much is posted about them from exprienced users. So your info is helpful.

Sorry to hear the PIP is strong, your hinesty and detail is appreciated.
On these high concentration products PIP is expected and so the source includes that warning in the product descriprion/details.
Code:
https://int.basicstero.ws/pharma-mix-4

Did the PIP get easier to tolerate over time? by this I mean, after a few weeks, did you become more accustomed to it and it lessen?
I found with the higher concentration products I have tried, they were very rough at first but then after a few weeks of use, my bidy got used to it and the PIP was not as bad (it never went away completely, just not as bad as the first weeks of cycle).

Thanks again for posting some information about Pharma MIX-4
I already used the pharma mix 4 once in the past. I got 2 vials an injected 2ml per week. The gains were amaizing. I got a lot of strength and mass. If you Wanna gain mass, and power...i can tell, use this Mix. The pip was strong, it got a little bit better by time, but never was away. The Injection place got hard. the oil stays in the muscle and hardens. after a few days it goes away. but it is bearable...